Sorcerer's Hat Leaving DHS - CONFIRMED

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The BAH is scheduled to be demolished in February 2015.  My sources tell me that a new, iconic focal point will be constructed in its place to usher in the new overall theming for the park, which will

I think it will be called Disney's Florida Adventure.....or not.

BAH on SSE would look like someone dropped a big ice cream cone.

The BAH is scheduled to be demolished in February 2015.  My sources tell me that a new, iconic focal point will be constructed in its place to usher in the new overall theming for the park, which will be renamed Disney's Warm, Ooey Gooey Kingdom.  Yes, folks, you guessed it....they're building a giant cinnamon roll.  

I heard it will be replaced by a giant music box that plays Let it go all day long. While the sisters spin in a circle on ice.

Don't give them any bright ideas!!   :holysheep: 

I actually like the Hat, but feel the location is wrong. It should have been placed somewhere in Animation Courtyard

That would make more sense.

He's not lying.  If you're lucky enough, you can get picked for an Ooey Gooey Moments tour to see where they're constructing it...

tumblr_moqc5sEpRu1qzfsnio4_500.jpg

THAT is not an ooey gooey cinnamon roll....here in Texas, that is what we call a giant cow patty - - - - it looks like a big pile of poo. :rofl2:

I'm i the only one that likes the sorcerers hat?

I like that hat.  When we were there in July, hiding under the BAH during a thunderstorm, I have some recollection of a CM telling us the hat was going away.  There will still be a BAH at All-Star Movie Resort.

I would have liked hats in DHS ... but much smaller ones covering tables and chairs. Imagine Woody's hat or an Indiana Jones hat or a small version of the BAH, etc. protecting you from the sun or rain as you take a short break to just sit or eat a snack, or ... Disney themed umbrellas.

• 2 months later...