Sorcerer's Hat Leaving DHS - CONFIRMED

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The BAH is scheduled to be demolished in February 2015.  My sources tell me that a new, iconic focal point will be constructed in its place to usher in the new overall theming for the park, which will

I think it will be called Disney's Florida Adventure.....or not.

BAH on SSE would look like someone dropped a big ice cream cone.

Good riddance we never liked it. Who ever thought it was a good idea to make a giant hat a focal point was not thinking very well. And what I really didn't like about it is every since they put it in its on everything you buy at Disney from stickers to t-shirts.

I always liked it but it's only thing I know as well. Too bad it can't just be moved but stay on site. Oh well after the past couple years of how friendships and other things have ended I need to quit being sentimental and let go the old days. I love the studios mostly because of the Tower and R and R but the lights and movie ride are faves too.

I always liked it but it's only thing I know as well. Too bad it can't just be moved but stay on site. Oh well after the past couple years of how friendships and other things have ended I need to quit being sentimental and let go the old days. I love the studios mostly because of the Tower and R and R but the lights and movie ride are faves too.

Oh sure you have to disagree with me(LOl). I liked the studios a lot when I was a kid and there was no hat then so that may be part of the reason I don't like the hat.