I know it's Halloween, but this place is a "Ghost Town".

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be getting there Sunday!! Wahoo! Plus, I'll post later too, but I'm recording a live podcast all about the Fort Wilderness RR with Disney historian Jim Korkis. I'll try to do it at Meadow Trad

Just to torture myself, I put in the dates of October 30-November 2. Not only were there no campsites available there were also no cabins available. In fact there was hardly any availability at all for any rooms.

I know the weekend will fill back up, but this week is usually full as well. Also we have never seen all the cabins occupied, probably another system glitch that wants you to schedule 7 days.

I know the weekend will fill back up, but this week is usually full as well. Also we have never seen all the cabins occupied, probably another system glitch that wants you to schedule 7 days.

I wonder since Halloween is on a Friday if people are booking through the following week rather than the previous week.

Awful lot of empty sites for Halloween week.  13 in 200, 16 in 300, 36 in 1400, numerous in 800 and I didn't even get back to the FH sites.  What's up??

There were all there, when we were there for 10 nights starting on October 11th.  It was CRAZY busy when we arrived!!  Actually... we tried to check in on Friday the 10th and were told that they "were full".  Even tried getting a basic tent site just so we could pull in for the night and were told, "nope".  MK was crazy as busy as well.  

we were going to be ariving today .. to many patients with "emergencies"  so we will be ariving tomorrow

Oh, oh, Tom arrives tomorrow and Bob arrives on Thursday. Looks like Tom gets first crack at Bob's site in the 600 loop. 

This is not going to be a pretty site, no pun intended.

Maybe Tom will let Bob pitch a tent on his site.

I'll be getting there Sunday!! Wahoo! Plus, I'll post later too, but I'm recording a live podcast all about the Fort Wilderness RR with Disney historian Jim Korkis. I'll try to do it at Meadow Trading post Tuesday late afternoon if anyone wants to stop and say hi!