You Want Me to Stay in this Camper "How" Long???

Time for another update.... We are still on Saturday, October 25th. when we left off, we were heading back toward Future World for a couple of FP+

IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

Our first is Spaceship Earth.... yes if you are into big attractions, this may seem like a waste of a FP+, but since they introduced FP+ as others have reported, the line is usually pretty long. Also, we left the scooter parked outside and walked in because the accessible line is always very long.

IMG_3934.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg

We got a couple decent shots inside the attraction

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3954.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

Our Future!

IMG_3979.jpg

IMG_3981.jpg

IMG_3983.jpg

IMG_3984.jpg

Rick on a surboard, like that will ever happen....

IMG_3988.jpg

IMG_3990.jpg

IMG_3998.jpg

Next we're wandering over to Soarin for our next FP+

IMG_4003.jpg

IMG_4006.jpg

IMG_4007.jpg

IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4014.jpg

IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg

IMG_4017.jpg

IMG_4020.jpg

IMG_4021.jpg

Then it's time for DINNER!!!  Some more Epcot wandering first...

but we're just about at photo limit, so more to come soon!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally, first page bragging rights!   Glad nothing was lost out the back.  That would have been horrifying.

:)     Rick is not a huge camper, and this is the longest time he's spent in the camper (by about double), so one of the first things he said to me when I told him the dates of our trip was "you want

No simple answer on the shelters. I made it. I got the 10x20 EZ-Ups off of ebay. I got two sets of screen walls and two sets of solid walls from Wal-Mart (First Up Brand). Then I got some zippers, set up the two shelters in my backyard, and started cutting and sewing. The camper goes underneath one of the 10x20s, then the other one goes next to it, and the screens zip around. The third 10x20 is just set up cross-ways in front of the other two. We park the golf cart and the ECV under there, and gives us extra dry space to unzip the screen.

Thanks for the info! I'd love to see more pictures of it. :)

I have a minor, but valid, complaint.

It's 2014- hasn't technology advanced to the point that they can take a photo of guests on Spaceship Earth that doesn't look like a puzzle piece mixed with Swiss Cheese?:

Seriously, are we supposed to be impressed with that?

TCD

I had the exact thought.  It looks ridiculously hokey and way too "80's". 

It's 2014- hasn't technology advanced to the point that they can take a photo of guests on Spaceship Earth that doesn't look like a puzzle piece mixed with Swiss Cheese?:

TCD

At least I'm not the only one with a hole in my head!  I didn't even post our pics b/c they were so bad.

TCD

Now Andrew, you ought to know if they can't remove several specs of dust from a movie projected on a screen (Soarin'), how are they going to come up with a way to make make these pictures without holes....?

Oh, by the way Carol, I'm along for the ride!

Freaking brilliant. Nicely done!

Thanks so much! 

TCD

I was actually severely disappointed in the update, and I got to see it during the "soft openings", and yes, our pictures are terrible....

I agree!!

Thanks!

I had the exact thought.  It looks ridiculously hokey and way too "80's". 

Agreed!

At least I'm not the only one with a hole in my head!  I didn't even post our pics b/c they were so bad.

I "think" they are blocking out logos, and the software puts a hole in anything that looks like words.

Now Andrew, you ought to know if they can't remove several specs of dust from a movie projected on a screen (Soarin'), how are they going to come up with a way to make make these pictures without holes....?

Oh, by the way Carol, I'm along for the ride!

Thanks for reading!

Finally caught up! Glad Rick is better. I have to wonder how many people have back issues and it's there hip.... Great TR. I didn't make it for Halloween this year but I'm making plans for next year .

Enjoying your TR thanks for sharing!

It is amazing how all the systems in our body are connected!! and thanks for reading along!!!

So, when we last left off, we were finishing up a FP+ at Soarin', then heading for dinner....

More wandering on our way to dinner...

IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

Can anyone guess where we're heading??

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4035.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

It's Rick's favorite restaurant....

IMG_4050.jpg

IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4055.jpg

IMG_4056.jpg

Yes, it's Cape May Clam Bake :)

IMG_4057.jpg

IMG_4058.jpg

Now for some Pood Forn!

IMG_4061.jpg

IMG_4062.jpg

IMG_4064.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_4067.jpg

IMG_4068.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

A picture of our ship!! Hopefully someday we get to sail on her again!

IMG_4070.jpg

Our cabin, just to the right of the last lifeboat :)

IMG_4072.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

It was dark when we left the resort

IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

That is just about picture limit. We have one more FP+. It's something I've never experienced, mainly cause I refuse to wait in those lines. That will be coming up in the next update.

But my visor was plain ...

If you'll notice my ear had a hole in it too. I'm guessing their software pics up on anything that looks remotely like words.

Cape May ... yum!  I heard they quit having crab legs every night.  Is that true?

And last time we were there they were small, hard to crack, and stringy.  How were they for you?

They obviously had crab legs the night we were there. They were pretty good. I didn't have that many. I like crab legs, but really don't like working that hard for my food. I go mainly for the clams, mussels, shrimp, and their yummy seafood soup!

If you'll notice my ear had a hole in it too. I'm guessing their software pics up on anything that looks remotely like words.

They obviously had crab legs the night we were there. They were pretty good. I didn't have that many. I like crab legs, but really don't like working that hard for my food. I go mainly for the clams, mussels, shrimp, and their yummy seafood soup!

The only reason I go there is for the crab legs!

then heading for dinner....

More wandering on our way to dinner...

It's Rick's favorite restaurant....

IMG_4058.jpg

Rick is the MAN!  and has good taste in eating places…. This is my all time Disney favorite as well…  In fact a couple of years ago when we spent Thanksgiving at the World (sadly, not the Fort, but Saratoga Springs), this is where we ate Thanksgiving Dinner! 

Nothing says Happy Thanksgiving like some crab legs and mussels in butter!

That is some serious pood forn!!!

Yes it is, thanks!!

Rick is the MAN!  and has good taste in eating places…. This is my all time Disney favorite as well…  In fact a couple of years ago when we spent Thanksgiving at the World (sadly, not the Fort, but Saratoga Springs), this is where we ate Thanksgiving Dinner! 

Nothing says Happy Thanksgiving like some crab legs and mussels in butter!

We've only been to WDW once for Thanksgiving many moons ago, and we got in a "mood" that day for Thanksgiving and ended up eating the offering they had at All-Stars food court..... (If I remember, we didn't eat together either).

Rick does like good food :)

Time to continue! As I said earlier, because of FP+ I'm doing something I've never done before, and that is go to Character Spot at Epcot!

We met with my buddy Mickey

IMG_4086.jpg

and Goofy

IMG_4088.jpg

and Minnie

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4092.jpg

Then we headed out of the park

IMG_4093.jpg

IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

IMG_4098.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

Terrible picture, but Rick saw some deer on the way back to the camper

IMG_4102.jpg

I also started something that evening, that I did almost every trip back to the Fort. I actually got off the bus at WL and rode the scooter along the path between the WL and FW. It just made for a relaxing end to each evening.

We spent the evening at the camper watching Football. I believe that was the evening Auburn was on SEC Network, so we watched the Alabama game.

More to come soon!!!