Well, looking through their web site there are a lot of "similar" attractions. The best seems to be their own Fort Wilderness.

Whoa!

They even have a mouse in frontier clothes:

5786309542_8842d49347_b.jpg

I presume this is the campground:

Europa-Park_Camping2.jpg?itok=6k4DvyuT

And these are the tent sites:

Europa-Park_Camping6.jpg?itok=cHi00GuQ

Unless I'm reading something wrong, it looks like it's only 22 Euros a night for to park your RV, and 13 for a tent site.  That's like $25 for an RV and $15 for a tent site.

I may have to look this place up!

TCD

Is this site for real?  I've never heard of this place, not that that means anything.  Their ball appears not to be a total sphere as Epcot's is.  The below was on the first page of their site.

===========================================================================================================================================

These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by Busch Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Paramount Parks, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Studios, the Walt Disney Company, Walt Disney World, or any other theme park or roller coaster company.

All onride photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by a professional ride photographer. For yours  and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at parks without proper permission.

Disclaimer!  You need a sense of humor to view our site,  if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

Is this site for real?  I've never heard of this place, not that that means anything.  Their ball appears not to be a total sphere as Epcot's is.  The below was on the first page of their site.

===========================================================================================================================================

These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by Busch Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Paramount Parks, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Studios, the Walt Disney Company, Walt Disney World, or any other theme park or roller coaster company.

All onride photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by a professional ride photographer. For yours  and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at parks without proper permission.

Disclaimer!  You need a sense of humor to view our site,  if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

That site is just a private site where the trip report was posted.

Jason posted a link to the site for the resort:

It seems like it really exists to me.

TCD

Dogs are allowed in park on a leash!

This sure looks like a knock off of WDW and if it was in the USA I bet Disney wouldn't have let it be built.

But it looks like fun and I would enjoy going.

However, the honeymoon cabin is good for 1-4 people.  Seems to me anything less than 2 or more than 2 is defeating the honeymoon.

Europa-Park_Camping2.jpg?itok=6k4DvyuT

It *IS* the Fort.  At least it looks like the overflow lot on a typical weekend.  8)

That site is just a private site where the trip report was posted.

Yeah, and I love the disclaimer on their pages - "You need a sense of humor to view our site,  if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!"

Not only is Europa Park REAL, but they're the #2 theme park in Europe behind Disneyland Paris.  Their attendance in 2013 was 4.9m, up 6.5% from the prior year. Back in June they were mentioned in TEA annual report on worldwide theme park attendance for 2013...

"I think a final trend to keep an eye on is the transformation of theme parks into destination resorts by the addition of themed hotels, second and third gates, and retail, dining, and entertainment developments. This has a profound impact on the economics of these attractions. Europa Park is a great example of this transformation."

Dogs are allowed in park on a leash!

I'm off to pack!!!   LOL

Not only is Europa Park REAL, but they're the #2 theme park in Europe behind Disneyland Paris. Their attendance in 2013 was 4.9m, up 6.5% from the prior year. Back in June they were mentioned in TEA annual report on worldwide theme park attendance for 2013...

They may be #2 by attendance, but TripAdvsior shows them as the #1 rated park in Europe.

What a typical caravan park. The recreation takes place elsewhere. This is just for sleeping.

Not sure if you can see it but the parking spaces are on a concrete mat that allows the grass to grow through it.

Have you RV'd in Europe, Jody?

I am interested in learning more about these "typical caravan parks."  I didn't even know there was such a thing.

This sounds like something that would be fun to do.

TCD