I'll answer now, cause when Grumpy and Grandma, and Devores answer, mine will seem like a short trip

19 nights.

I'm already jealous. I keep trying to figure out how to make 2 weeks happen but it is so hard on the wallet.

If you really want to know, and we have a member that beat us, besides Devores. 79 days.

I think 10 nights has been our max, but that might change this summer. 

We ALWAYS do the beach in June, but my hubby might have to cancel because of work. I told him he could make it up to me by dropping Z and me at the Fort. It helps that I'd have various friends staying with us for periods and splitting the site with me. 

I think 10 nights has been our max, but that might change this summer.

We ALWAYS do the beach in June, but my hubby might have to cancel because of work. I told him he could make it up to me by dropping Z and me at the Fort. It helps that I'd have various friends staying with us for periods and splitting the site with me.

We usually stay at the fort then cocoa beach for a week. We have a dj business that messes with our weekends for long stays too.

I did really want to know...or I thought I did. When you leave after that long are you still sad to go or are you fed up? That sounds like so much fun.

Some what sad, but definitely not "fed-up". If we did not have the grandkids up North, as well as our stick house, we would probably be staying longer. The other reason we need to head home, since we're old, is Dr's appointments. :rofl2:

485 continuous days.

:bellringer:

Some what sad, but definitely not "fed-up". If we did not have the grandkids up North, as well as our stick house, we would probably be staying longer. The other reason we need to head home, since we're old, is Dr's appointments. :rofl2:

So we don't have kids.  Are you saying if we ditch the house we can just stay forever?  

'cause I'm ok with that.  8)

We would still be there if they didn't raise the prices. Figured we could use the money to travel more. Heading to Disneyland in June for the big celebration.

That probably cost more then my yearly salary.  I should've done better in school