Construction at guard shack?

We are planning on being there this weekend. I'll take some pictures, but I don't think I can post them from my phone.

use facebook!

you could post the pic directed to the fort friends facebook page, and then someone, myself included could link it here if needed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll bet it's a Starbucks.   TCD

Oh good Starbucks has wifi.

That would be nice you could let them know before you get there what drink you want and they hand it to you at check in.

I'm not sure if you can post directly to the FB page, but you should be able to comment on a post and include photos.  :)

I've never been able to start a post, or add a picture to the fiends FB page directly.

But I have been able to add a comment to a current thread and I think I did add Halloween photos last year because there was already a comment thread started.

I can't do any photos thru Imgur to this site using my Samsung phone or iPad.  I can only use my laptop.

I've never been able to start a post, or add a picture to the fiends FB page directly.

But I have been able to add a comment to a current thread and I think I did add Halloween photos last year because there was already a comment thread started.

I can't do any photos thru Imgur to this site using my Samsung phone or iPad.  I can only use my laptop.

I was not able to post a new topic on the FB page, however i did do a test image as a comment, check it out to see the Thursday beer ill be drinking after work

Yep - commenting works!

I can't upload from Photobucket here directly from my phone either.  Although there was just a new update, I should  check again.

I was not able to post a new topic on the FB page, however i did do a test image as a comment, check it out to see the Thursday beer ill be drinking after work

:thumbsup3:

So what are we guessing here? Are they moving the guard shack to the left so that new arrivals can go straight, and returning guests will go through a new automated gate to the right and the two streams of traffic don't have to mix?

So what are we guessing here? Are they moving the guard shack to the left so that new arrivals can go straight, and returning guests will go through a new automated gate to the right and the two streams of traffic don't have to mix?

Why?  Doing that would make sense.......     :rotfl6:

It does appear that is the case. The new shack is to the left of the returning guest lane.

So when I checked and they said my MB would get me in the restroom, and thru the returning guest gate. I asked about the bus gate at the end of the overflow and they said they won't work there.

One day my daughter couldn't get thru the return guest gate, the MB didn't work and they had to manually open it. Next time she comes in she went to the bus gate, and said she barely had to get the MB near the reader to get the gate open.

Mark shared one more pic on our Facebook page that I didn't grab before I became computer-less for the weekend...

11949142_10205267031779926_3562154739374

Thanks again, Mark!

They better bollard the crap out of it or install curbing 4' away or that roof overhang will be toast in a month.

I like the update. It eliminates the criss-cross after and probably brings up-to-date technology (whether or not it works...).

What's going on at main check-in? Is that to add another lane or replace the existing kiosk?