• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll bet it's a Starbucks.   TCD

Oh good Starbucks has wifi.

That would be nice you could let them know before you get there what drink you want and they hand it to you at check in.

I'll take pics here soon,....

There isn't much built yet-- but they've been doing construction at checkin all week and also by the golf cart rental area

Busting up the concrete and adding pipes,.... Not sure what's going on--- headed to blizzard beach now- I'll take pics when I get back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There isn't much built yet-- but they've been doing construction at checkin all week and also by the golf cart rental area

Busting up the concrete and adding pipes,.... Not sure what's going on--- headed to blizzard beach now- I'll take pics when I get back

You mean it's nice enough to do things over there?

We have had almost 2 weeks of more rain than not, here in the Tampa area.

We might get a break for an hour, 2 at the most, then it clouds up and starts pouring again.

You mean it's nice enough to do things over there?

We have had almost 2 weeks of more rain than not, here in the Tampa area.

We might get a break for an hour, 2 at the most, then it clouds up and starts pouring again.

No it's been pretty rainy here--- it's rained everyday,... Yesterday was a pretty good storm,.... We figured if we were gonna be wet,.. We'd rather be at a waterpark than a normal park,.... So we sucked it up and was chilly at Blizzard Beach for a bit

It was still fun- my boys loved it

We are making the best of the weather, that's all you can do

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...