Mandy Lea's photo.
Mandy Lea's photo.
Mandy Lea added 3 new photos7Td3KbnQNdd.pngfeeling heartbroken.

PLEASE HELP. As many of you know, my teardrop is more than just a get away to me, it is my home. As of June 1st I was to be living out of it full time. As happe...ns with the world, I've been punched in the gut. I went out to get something this morning and it is gone. Simply vanished.

I don't know what to do right now, but if you can help me in ANY way, leads, look online, I don't know. Please do. It is a teal colored Little Guy Teardrop Trailers T@G. It's my baby. Please help.

*UPDATE: I am so so grateful for all the shares, but still feeling quite hopeless. Here are more details that might help:

LICENSE: B107695
VIN: 57HTT13S0FS001043
AUSTIN POLICE FILE #161090684
COLOR: White & Teal (teal is uncommon)
The plate is mounted to the door, not the plate holder
It has a Princess Craft logo/address on the back.
Stolen from Austin, TX - but may have made its way to other states by now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know if OK to post this here but can't hurt.  I hope her T&G is soon found.

Just read that she does have insurance, and a Go Fund Me account has been set up and already raised 2600 to replace her personal items, accessories, and deductible. BUT unless she gets a stock one from a dealer, it will be at least a 3 month lead time to order a new one if she wants a custom color again.

There is an update. 

**UPDATE!****
Last night the Austin Police Department found her. My heart broke again at seeing her condition.

At this point that is all the details I am able to give as I want law enforcement to have their time to do their job. Please don't ask for more details right now as I simply can't give them. I DO promise to update you all when it is safe.

I am so grateful to have had all of your support and continued love through this. I hope that my gratitude can be shown through my images from my upcoming journey, and that you will all continue to follow in my adventures.

Love and Light ?

I hope karma is extremely vengeful. Found out last weekend my boat traidler was stolen. The effort it took to steal was laughable. Hope those SOBSs crashed into a bridge embankment on the way home.  Same for the scum bags that stole your trailer and then trashed it. Sorry to hear it 

14 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

There is an update. 

**UPDATE!****
Last night the Austin Police Department found her. My heart broke again at seeing her condition.

At this point that is all the details I am able to give as I want law enforcement to have their time to do their job. Please don't ask for more details right now as I simply can't give them. I DO promise to update you all when it is safe.

I am so grateful to have had all of your support and continued love through this. I hope that my gratitude can be shown through my images from my upcoming journey, and that you will all continue to follow in my adventures.

Love and Light ?

Thanks for the news Jason.  Why do people have to be so mean?  I hope it's repairable.

13 hours ago, caveat lector said:

I hope karma is extremely vengeful. Found out last weekend my boat traidler was stolen. The effort it took to steal was laughable. Hope those SOBSs crashed into a bridge embankment on the way home.  Same for the scum bags that stole your trailer and then trashed it. Sorry to hear it 

Yep.  People are stupid...

Looks like she is getting a brand new T@G, and they are fastracking the build. The folks from the factory are helping her out.

This is a quote from the president of Little Guy:

"Good Morning everyone, this is Chris from Little Guy Worldwide. At Little Guy, we are very fortunate to have customers who love...no, adore their trailers. We hear stories every day of people who take their trailer everywhere, who live in it, travel this great country of ours--your adventures and your love of your Little Guy inspires us!

Once in awhile we will hear a story that touches our hearts, and this is exactly what happened with the story of Mandy Lea from Austin, Texas. By now, you all know Mandy as a talented photographer who travels the country in her Little Guy...until recently when someone stole her trailer taking with them everything that she has to travel and photograph.
     Several days later Mandy received a call that her trailer had been found, but unfortunately it had been vandalized and nearly destroyed to the point Mandy reached out to me crushed that she felt it was no longer hers. We at Little Guy knew we needed to get involved and extend our help. And while we can't always assist every amazing Little Guy owner, we knew we could help Mandy. 
     I reached out to her dealer, Princess Craft RV's awesome owner P.J. Buerger, and together we were able to partner and order Mandy her dream Little Guy with all the bells and whistles to help her get back on the road and back to doing what she loves, chronicling her adventures through photographic images of her journeys. We feel blessed to be able to help out and will always continue to be actively involved in the amazing teardrop community that has risen. A long time ago, Joe and I made a commitment that every day we would treat people right and do the right thing...and with that we felt that the right thing would happen to Little Guy and it truly has.
     Good Luck Mandy and please stay in touch! May the winds of adventure always be at the back of you and your to be named Little Guy! We all will look forward with anticipation to your photos from the road and to be able to share them with your fellow Little Guy owners.

See ya at Tearstock my friends!"