BouncingTiggers Halloween GG 2011

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like I haven't seen you do that before. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

We ate at Via Napoli & let me tell you we loved it. I know I know it's just a pizza resturant. It is however probably the best tasting pizza I've ever had & one of my new favorite resturants.

Via Napoli's ovens

P1010418.jpg

P1010435.jpg

Trevor grabbed the camera & took some pics. Well really it was more like 20, but hey it's a digital so who cares. Here is the pic he took of the great waiter we had.

P1010434.jpg

Time for some food pictures of kitties:

I had the Piccante pizza with spicy italian sausage, Brocolli-Rabe, tomato, & mozzarella.

P1010436.jpg

Ann had the Quattro Formaggi which is the best pizza I have ever eaten anywhere. It's made with Mozzarella, Parmesan, Fontina, & Provolone.

P1010437.jpg

For desert Ann had the Tiramisu.

P1010439.jpg

We love it too! Without a doubt the best and the Tiramisu is to die for!

P1010463.jpg

Kitty! (And your DD would make a good Boo :heart: ) One of my favorite movies.

Also love Trevor's blue tongue. Put that pic with your DD's green ice cream face and it would look like your raising little aliens. :))

Great double update, you're on a roll now!

Steve- Go ahead with your next update, I am all caught up now.

Based on your recommendation I will be hitting that pizza place in Epcot on a future visit.

Best pizza you have ever had is a pretty solid endorsement.

TCD

I will be getting this TR updated soon now that Thanksgiving has passed.

TCD it really is the best pizza ever. The Quattro Formaggie was the best pizza on the table & I would recommend anyone to try it.

I will be getting this TR updated soon now that Thanksgiving has passed.

TCD it really is the best pizza ever. The Quattro Formaggie was the best pizza on the table & I would recommend anyone to try it.

Sure you will, Steve. Next we will hear as soon as Christmas is over. Get busy or it's another time out for you! :rofl2:

Ok,, heres the deal, anyone that knows me knows that I would never say "to die for" out loud. Being we were admonished by someone who thought we went overboard on a hijack some time ago I refrain from writing what my mouth spouts. Sometimes children read their parents TR's so instead of saying it was F'ing great I chose to tone it down hence the gay statement.

Now lets get this thing finished up sweetie. :rofl2:

Ok,, heres the deal, anyone that knows me knows that I would never say "to die for" out loud. Being we were admonished by someone who thought we went overboard on a hijack some time ago I refrain from writing what my mouth spouts. Sometimes children read their parents TR's so instead of saying it was F'ing great I chose to tone it down hence the gay statement.

We'll let you mostly slide on this one. I say mostly because you put a qualifier in your response. You said, "I would never say "to die for" out loud" ... which seems to imply you think that and say something else out loud. :rofl2:

Snarks over (for now) ... back to the TR "sweetie". :rofl2:

Sometimes children read their parents TR's so instead of saying it was F'ing great I chose to tone it down hence the gay statement.

You forgot to add: Not that there's anything wrong with that. Some parents children may be gay and that's ok too. ;)

What thing finished up?

Oh, was this a TR at one time? :rofl:

Bob, this isn't making things better. :rofl3: