WWW 2012 A "BARREL OF FUN"

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weath

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL. Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or

Me too! On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana: :rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2: Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN!

You fill me in first?! Is this a normal stance for KFK?

Just wondering what was going on with your right leg? Ohaanaa maybe?

Transparently Apparently someone is a little too preoccupied with my stance.. and has overlooked the MPR. I never explain anything. ;D :rofl2:

ok, not that I've composed my self a little..

I never noticed those barrels before, nor the verbage printed on them.

NOTE TO SELF: Grab a few rolls of quarters, a cup of Steph's punch and head to the barrels..

We may need to take reservations on thiese things for Halloween, I got a feeling after this report, they will never sit idle again..

Don't worry about your composure. We had sooo much fun without one single thought of composure.

The barrels are Fort Wilderness' best kept secret. Now you know... I agree that the verbage makes it even more hilarious!!!

As of now ressies aren't required. They are on a first come first serve basis. I'm sure the line is all the way to the marina by now! :rofl2:

I know some people who have "IS"...Infantile Spasms.

I bet there is a pill for this too.

I know some people who have "IS"...Infantile Spasms.

I bet there is a pill for this too.

You could be right. I don't know. I don't judge. :rofl2:

Okie dokie.. moving along now....

After a barrel visit we hitched another ride with our designated GC driver Kaaahla and headed back to our site for more festivities.

After much laughter etc... a GC full of teens (that may or may not be related to a WW) made every CS a dance party destination. Who doesn't like to freak out a teen every now and then? Sooo.... a bunch of us ran over and joined them! :banana: They didn't really freak out.. I think they may have gotten a kick out of it instead!

More laughter ensued...

The Party cart returned for more!! If you have never seen Lorna booty dance with a pack of teens... you have missed out!!! I'm just sayin'.... :rofl2:

We all finally turned in around 2 a.m..... again. But we were up and at em fairly early for our final and most monumental occasion of the WWW 2012....

Before we made it out of the site Grumpy and Grandma stopped by for one last visit.

507.jpg

Double your pleasure. It's a double barrel!! :rofl2:

508.jpg

I would never have thought of this approach but I don't judge. ;D

510.jpg

I don't even have words for this one!! Hahahhaahahah!

511.jpg

Or this one! :bugeyes:

512.jpg

LOrna found her MT box. and is even looking hot in her FW fashion.

514.jpg

Looks like Jen found the cowboy bean stash.

515.jpg

I found the tickle barrel. ;D

516.jpg

After we satisfied our need for a few last uhhhh... laughs... we decided to mosey on over to the trading post for last minute merchandise.

There were some group photos taken and many more throughout the trip so I will wait patiently for all of those to surface.....

Since we were at FW, and had only seen 1 firework, Melissa, Ami, Missy and I hitched a ride with the designated golf cart driver.... Kaaahhhla, and we were off to the Poly to see Wishes.

As we were waiting on our boat to MK I was telling Melissa about how we missed the FW the night before except for the last firework.... complete with a reenactment... which she videoed. Fair warning just in case she gets tech savvy and figures out how to post it! :rofl2:

Once again, just to drive the point home, it is always necessary to allow enough time to actually arrive at your destination in a timely fashion. Just as we got off the boat at MK it was time for the fireworks. Rather than try to formulate another plan we decided to stay put and watch from there. I will try to post a video later. But no promises.

I have to say that there is absolutely nothing like watching Wishes with a group of great fiends. It was truly a magical moment. :fairydust:

Here are a couple of photos from our outing.

Before we left the CG:

489.jpg

Kaahhhla after dropping us off:

492.jpg

I will not attempt to offer any explanation of what may or may not have happened here. NOPE not gonna do it. But I'll never view this area the same again. Ever. MPR.

498.jpg

496.jpg

499.jpg

500.jpg

Since I have already broken my no further warning rule, I will not issue another warning.

BAM! Here it is!

501.jpg

503.jpg

Barrel of Fun!

504.jpg

Hey Ami! I need another quarter!

505.jpg

I think this might be a good place to end til tomorrow. Unless, of course, someone else has more photos/comments to add.

If you are suffering shock or temporary blindness... I will not apologize. It's your own fault. :rofl2:

Now I always thought it was the feet thingy that vibrated. Have these barrels been modified?

If Jen is a smoker, I'm going to guess she lit one after that photo.. :rofl2:

:bugeyes: Oh LAWDY !!!! :rofl2:

Have these barrels been modified?

:rolleyes:

No Steve you jast have to have a bunch of WW show you how they shouldb used LLL

Baaahahhaahaha! :rofl2:

I am laughing so hard there are tears rolling down my face! This was a great update, I just can't decide which barrel I like best. :rofl2:

Oh mercy! I just had to filter. :rofl2: Ok cherie.. I just report. You decide. :rofl2:

I had such a great time! It was awesome finally meeting Kim and Lorna, Christy, Holly, Missy and everyone!! I can't wait to see you all again at next year's WWW!!

I learned a lot on this trip. I learned that even if you're a "ho no mo"; once a ho, always a ho. Also, we learned about sporking and jack off cakes. We learned about butt plugs and barrells. We discussed bladder incontinence and establishing tie-dying depends as the new craft at the pool this summer. After an embarrassing little gc battery incident with Karla and I requesting help from Angie, Karla and I became known as Idiot 1 and Idiot 2. The weekend was a whole lotta knowlege being dropped!! BAM!!!

I laughed so hard, my ribs were sore! I'm pretty sure I was laughing even in my sleep. When I wasn't laughing, I was enjoying all the wonderful food. Lorna made the BEST fried chicken I think I've ever had! And Karla's pulled pork and Ami's casserole were fantastic!!! In fact, I think the only time we were quiet was when we were eating... The drinks weren't bad either. Sorry to all the ladies who wanted more mojitos, but were denied because I drank almost the whole jug. I will make sure we get 2 next time.

It was the best time I have had in forever!! I can't wait to do it again next year. I miss all you wonderfully awesome women already (and Donnie, too)!!

I hate to be dirty minded

Why does reading this statement make me do this.... :rofl2: :rofl2: Just kiddin' ya buddy! ;D

I had such a great time! It was awesome finally meeting Kim and Lorna, Christy, Holly, Missy and everyone!! I can't wait to see you all again at next year's WWW!!

I learned a lot on this trip. I learned that even if you're a "ho no mo"; once a ho, always a ho. Also, we learned about sporking and jack off cakes. We learned about butt plugs and barrells. We discussed bladder incontinence and establishing tie-dying depends as the new craft at the pool this summer. After an embarrassing little gc battery incident with Karla and I requesting help from Angie, Karla and I became known as Idiot 1 and Idiot 2. The weekend was a whole lotta knowlege being dropped!! BAM!!!

I laughed so hard, my ribs were sore! I'm pretty sure I was laughing even in my sleep. When I wasn't laughing, I was enjoying all the wonderful food. Lorna made the BEST fried chicken I think I've ever had! And Karla's pulled pork and Ami's casserole were fantastic!!! In fact, I think the only time we were quiet was when we were eating... The drinks weren't bad either. Sorry to all the ladies who wanted more mojitos, but were denied because I drank almost the whole jug. I will make sure we get 2 next time.

It was the best time I have had in forever!! I can't wait to do it again next year. I miss all you wonderfully awesome women already (and Donnie, too)!!

See!! That's why we needed you here!! I totally forgot about sporking!! :rofl2:

Can you say... Mohito coma? I know you can... :rofl2:

Thanks for all the reminders of stuff I failed to mention. BAM! ;D

I still say the Tye Dye project should be on the agenda for next year! Jen can hook us up with the dye... BYOD. ;D hahahaha!

I cannot tell you how much fun I had FINALLY meet you in person .. along with Karla, Angie and Ami.!!!! I already knew the rest of them and it was awesomely great seeing them again!! :banana:

The WWW 2012 was an absolute joy!!! :jumpforjoy! Sore ribs, mohito coma, delish food, sporking... Good times!

I tried telling H about the little You Tube airplane thing.. I will have to play it for him!!! We were laughing hysterically just talking about it! :rofl3:

In case i forgot to mention it...

I. Cannot. Wait. Until. WWW 2013 !!!!

Carol is still at the Fort so I am guessing we'll have to wait a little longer for her photos. Ami our very own Disney Goddess may be back at WDW already so I'll have to get the group photos she took. Missy may have a few but is never online. Ohhhh Misssyyyyy!! Maybe Jen will be ready to share the rest of hers soon...

until then TTFN.

I did download the WWW portion of my pics this afternoon and will be contributing to this report tonite!! However it will have to wait till after dinner at Contempo Cafe and attempting to shoot fireworks pics from the 4th floor of the Contemporary. I've been a slug all day, so just to get out a bit, that is all I've decided to do.

I did download the WWW portion of my pics this afternoon and will be contributing to this report tonite!! However it will have to wait till after dinner at Contempo Cafe and attempting to shoot fireworks pics from the 4th floor of the Contemporary. I've been a slug all day, so just to get out a bit, that is all I've decided to do.

Wow! I am surprised you even did that much! I would have been a slug until returning home! You rock! No rush enjoy your fabulous meal and enjoy the fireworks! I can't wait to see your Wishes photos!! :banana:

I am laughing so hard there are tears rolling down my face! This was a great update, I just can't decide which barrel I like best. :rofl2:

Me too! I guess it's a good thing the only other person home right now is my youngest dd and she's too engrossed in the Disney channel to pay attention to me. :rofl2:

OMG I forgot about the sporking, how could Kim and I forget about that??? And in case anyone has forgot MPR !!!!! I still LMAO everytime I think of the JackOff Cake, I do have a picture of Kim blowing the candles. I know we all went to sleep laughing and woke up laughing. My sides still hurt, all I can think of is all the empty bottles and how they cracked the cooler. Well that isn't the only thing I can think of, can't wait to do our craft project next year BYOD, Jen will you bring the stuff for the tie dye???

Yes the golf cart charger we should have made a video of idiot 2 and idiot 2, but you will have shirts.

I don't want to rush my life away because it is getting to short, BUT CAN'T WAIT FOR WWW 2013

Love you Karla and can't wait to spend time with the most Wonderful Wild Women in the World

OMG I forgot about the sporking, how could Kim and I forget about that??? And in case anyone has forgot MPR !!!!! I still LMAO everytime I think of the JackOff Cake, I do have a picture of Kim blowing the candles. I know we all went to sleep laughing and woke up laughing. My sides still hurt, all I can think of is all the empty bottles and how they cracked the cooler. Well that isn't the only thing I can think of, can't wait to do our craft project next year BYOD, Jen will you bring the stuff for the tie dye???

Yes the golf cart charger we should have made a video of idiot 2 and idiot 2, but you will have shirts.

I don't want to rush my life away because it is getting to short, BUT CAN'T WAIT FOR WWW 2013

Love you Karla and can't wait to spend time with the most Wonderful Wild Women in the World

MPR!!!!!!! :rofl2:

OK, finally time for me to add my 2 cents to this report!!

As you all know, I arrived late afternoon on Saturday, and when I arrive all the WWW ladies are enjoying leftover GAG

IMG_5265.jpg

Random pictures of the afternoon

IMG_5266.jpg

IMG_5267.jpg

Rick glued the ear back on my Disney flamingo (may he RIP, more on that in my regular trip report)

IMG_5268.jpg

IMG_5269.jpg

IMG_5270.jpg

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_5273.jpg

IMG_5274.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

Hey, we're not parked on the pine needles!

IMG_5276.jpg

Jen's baby, and my baby

IMG_5277.jpg

IMG_5278.jpg

IMG_5279.jpg

IMG_5280.jpg

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

This was after our Wal-Mart run, loading up the cooler with the necessities

IMG_5283.jpg

IMG_5284.jpg

IMG_5285.jpg

IMG_5286.jpg

IMG_5287.jpg

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5290.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

I think there was some dancin goin on here

IMG_5292.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

You can tell who is the Floridian here

IMG_5295.jpg

And photobucket has frozen up, so I'll stop here.

I know I don't have many comments here, but let's just say I agree with MPR!!! Lot's of fun, and lot's of laughter!! We even had someone drop by to say, they sat outside at their site, just to hear us laugh!!!

OK, photobucket is back!!

Grumpy and Grandma dropped by, sportin their new cart

IMG_5297.jpg

We went loopin to visit with Bippity Boppity Karla, but nobody was home, but their puppies

IMG_5298.jpg

Dinner!!! Yummy!!

IMG_5299.jpg

IMG_5300.jpg

IMG_5301.jpg

IMG_5302.jpg

The important stuff!!

IMG_5303.jpg

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_5305.jpg

This is where we headed for the beach for the "firework"

IMG_5306.jpg

IMG_5307.jpg

IMG_5308.jpg

This is across the road from WBI's site

IMG_5309.jpg

and photobucket has froze again. It doesn't like this cellphone connection much. I'll continue tomorrow!

Me too! I guess it's a good thing the only other person home right now is my youngest dd and she's too engrossed in the Disney channel to pay attention to me.

Thank the Lord for the small things in life. ;D

O.M.G.

What a freakin' hoot and a half!!

I can't even imagine how much of a good time this was, but your photos sure help!

Long live the WWW!!!!

Mo will find out in 2013. That is an order lil Missy! :heart:

What can be said about this report? :heartsmiley: :hah: :clint: :rofl3: :jumpforjoy :rofl2:

:bighug:

OK, finally time for me to add my 2 cents to this report!!

I think there was some dancin goin on here

I know I don't have many comments here, but let's just say I agree with MPR!!! Lot's of fun, and lot's of laughter!! We even had someone drop by to say, they sat outside at their site, just to hear us laugh!!!

That was way more than 2 cents worth!! Great job Carol! I knew you'd have some great shots with that new awesomely awesome giant professional camera!

Correct, there WAS dancing. Not good dancing but dancing just the same.

MPR rocks.

I thought the neighbors were going to tell us off for being loud all night... being told they sat outside just to listen in was fantastic! They should have joined us. :banana:

Hate MPR but love all the pictures!!

You will come to appreciate MPR. Trust me.