Hot Fun in the Summertime-TCD's August 2012 TR

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wouldn't be breaking the" open container law" and he would have to let you on, unless you were visibly intoxicated. For those of you with the Red Solo Cups, unless you have a cover on it, you're n

I sure it has nothing to do with Uranus, BM, hanging chad, or slow movements down a canal. It has to do with the lack of beer, doesn't it?

With statements like that, I'm beginning to doubt that you actually know Bobby.

All of this talk about Uranus reminds me of 7th grade. We had the biggest jerk of a history teacher. When talking about the Trojan war a guy asked if the Trojans had a space program. The teacher asked why he would ask that. The student then said "because I have heard that Trojans have probed Uranus". Everyone busted out laughing, and he took a trip to the office. LOL

Best Hijack ever.

:stooges:

I thought it was over.

But I was wrong:

My vote for BM......hanging chad implied

NIce Florida crack.

No pun intended.

All of this talk about Uranus reminds me of 7th grade. We had the biggest jerk of a history teacher. When talking about the Trojan war a guy asked if the Trojans had a space program. The teacher asked why he would ask that. The student then said "because I have heard that Trojans have probed Uranus". Everyone busted out laughing, and he took a trip to the office. LOL

LOL is right!

I wonder where that kid is today?

That is a riot!

Too bad it's pronounced Your-in-is now.

TCD

Andrew, nice attempt to get this report back on track. But unfortunately that is like trying to corral a herd of monkeys (do monkeys herd?) after someone left the cage door open. You can't toss a couple of BM and Uranus bombs into a crowd of Fiends and not expect a riot to break out. And don't try blaming this on me...my trip reports don't ever go off the rails like this one has.

Now, having said that, I will throw you a bone (sorry, guess we should expect more hijacking) and comment on your Four Seasons boat post. I agree with you that I would not expect to see a boat from the Four Seasons to the MK any time soon. Besides the obvious physical limitations of the proposed route, such as the bridge, the dam, and the length of the journey, you also have to deal with two completely different operating environments. I'm no boating transportation expert, but it seems to me the types of boats Disney uses on Bay lake and on the canals around the DTD area and the Epcot/HS resort area are different than the resort and MK boats on the lakes; they seem to be flat bottomed and ride lower in the water. The canal boats may not do well moving across the distance of Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. And vice versa.

Not to mention the fact that Four Seasons guests have no interest in taking a slow, noisy boat to the MK when they can ride in limos, helicopters and hovercrafts.

Andrew, nice attempt to get this report back on track. But unfortunately that is like trying to corral a herd of monkeys (do monkeys herd?) after someone left the cage door open. You can't toss a couple of BM and Uranus bombs into a crowd of Fiends and not expect a riot to break out. And don't try blaming this on me...my trip reports don't ever go off the rails like this one has.

Now, having said that, I will throw you a bone (sorry, guess we should expect more hijacking) and comment on your Four Seasons boat post. I agree with you that I would not expect to see a boat from the Four Seasons to the MK any time soon. Besides the obvious physical limitations of the proposed route, such as the bridge, the dam, and the length of the journey, you also have to deal with two completely different operating environments. I'm no boating transportation expert, but it seems to me the types of boats Disney uses on Bay lake and on the canals around the DTD area and the Epcot/HS resort area are different than the resort and MK boats on the lakes; they seem to be flat bottomed and ride lower in the water. The canal boats may not do well moving across the distance of Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. And vice versa.

Not to mention the fact that Four Seasons guests have no interest in taking a slow, noisy boat to the MK when they can ride in limos, helicopters and hovercrafts.

So are you recommending a bridge? Got any suggestions?

Just to point out you are talking of bones and flat bottems that ride low.

There is far too much potty humor here and it is making me uncomfortable.

Actually, I was referring to the power of suggestion. The potty humor stirs up certain urges that make me uncomfortable.

Actually, I was referring to the power of suggestion. The potty humor stirs up certain urges that make me uncomfortable.

I sure it has nothing to do with Uranus, BM, hanging chad, or slow movements down a canal. It has to do with the lack of beer, doesn't it?

What the sam hell are you talking about?! There isn't such a thing?! Take it back! TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!

I'm telling!!!!!!!!

after this I would be afraid of the what dreams too much beer might bring....

Now I see I need to repeat myself:

What the sam hell are you talking about?! There isn't such a thing?! Take it back! TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!

I'm telling!!!!!!!!

All this abomination talk is making me dislike this TR...and that makes me dislike the abomination even more. How dare it mess with a TCD TR (and my fragile emotions).

Despite that, I am overlooking it because I am supa excited about soft serve ice cream at TE.

Woo hoo!

Holy crappola, who'd a thunk that the BassMaster moniker would cause such a commosh? I was going to go with Ocho-cinco, but that was already taken, and then given back, I think. I have a good mind to start a Change BassMaster's Name thread. Actually, I don't have a good mind so that won't happen. This TR has gotten smacked, jacked and hacked by a bunch of "Fiends Gone Wild".....and I'm diggin' it. I'm almost ready to change my name to "Where's The Fish". That should start a whole new posting frenzy of planetary proportions.

Not a problem.

But don't let it happen again.

Also, don't call Mission Space Mission to Mars.

Or Spaceship Earth the giant golf ball (my reference to it earlier by that name was for comedic effect) (which, as usual, fell flat)

Or Test Track Fast Pass or Fast Track or anything along those lines.

Are you writing this all down?

It's going to be on the test.

TCD

test ? now there's a test oh hell I'm in trouble. never was good with them guess I better study up or better yet I need a field trip. yeah thats it a road trip well not much of one seeing how I'm only 45 min. away (don't hate me just move closer)

guess I'll look into maybe for this weekend weather pending or get me some of those nifty ponchos and man up and go.