Hot Fun in the Summertime-TCD's August 2012 TR

The last sentence of the first paragraph pretty much leaves it wide open that if it's a Presidential order, it's OK.

Disney only flies the flag at half staff if it's a Presidential order.

Hey. I just learned something new from my own trip report.

Thanks for that, Lou.

Wow. TCD TRs offer more jumping off points than could possibly be imagined. The thread has meandered from EE pics to a discussion on flag code. While TCD may have envisioned this, I certainly didn't. Pretty cool.

Nope, I didn't see that coming.

But, I am never surprised by the meanderings of a trip report.

Yay!! Better late than never!

(I can't make ANYTHING on time!) :gaah:

LOL! But, you're hear now, and that is all that matters!

Looks like it was correct, provided it was done until noon on 10 August. I feel better now. Carry on.

Shoot. If I had known the flag was supposed to be raised at noon, I would have hung around to watch. That photo was taken at 11:50 am on 10 August.

OK...I caught up over a few cold ones in the recliner last nite. Where's today's update already?

Yeah. Sorry about the late update today.

But, the good news is that there will be one.

Wow ... another TCD trip report... The gods are smiling on me!! Although I apologize that it took to page 4 for me to sign on....

Not a problem. Page 4 is early for a TCD trip report.

We are still on the first full day of the trip.

And, we aren't going to be done with it until there are a couple more updates.

I love that you took a photo of some strangers ride photo. Poor Grandma looks clueless. :))

I also like the photo of the girls with Pocahontas. Is it just me or is Pocahontas not the most attractive woman in the world?

I still like Primeval Whirl. It's as big of a thrill ride that my tummy can handle. Yes, I'm a ride wuss.

You are right about Pocahontas. The girls have noticed that they might be getting desperate for princesses. They met Mulan the next day and told me that she wasn't even Asian. I have to figure that this is perhaps not the best job in the world, and they may have lowered their standards just to fill the costumes.

I used to like Primeval Whirl. But, all the braking that they have it do now takes all the fun out of it, not to mention the whiplash.

I am pro-poncho on the Kali Rapids. I am always the one that gets drenched. Everyone gives me a hard time, but I hate getting soaked and then having to walk around wet all day. Waiting for the next update....

Next time, scope out a couple of large people behind you in line, and let enough people pass you so you get on the same raft as the big folks. I'll be you stay dry.

Hmmm, no update yet today, and soon we'll have to wait until Monday. Does this mean that TCD is back at the Fort for the weekend? Does this mean we have have concurrent TCD trip reports to read next week? Or will there be a Friday afternoon surprise? Stay tuned!

Spoiler alert- TCD is not at the Fort, and an update is on the way.

TCD

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wouldn't be breaking the" open container law" and he would have to let you on, unless you were visibly intoxicated. For those of you with the Red Solo Cups, unless you have a cover on it, you're n

I sure it has nothing to do with Uranus, BM, hanging chad, or slow movements down a canal. It has to do with the lack of beer, doesn't it?

With statements like that, I'm beginning to doubt that you actually know Bobby.

I apologize for my enthusiasm re. the US Flag Code. I believe the half mast thing is way over done, and even though in this instance it was by Presidential proclamation, I think it was out of line. It is way overdone. I have been known to have discussions with old ladies passing by who try to tell me I cannot fly my pirate flag below the American Flag on my flagpole. They tend to walk away with their tail between their legs after the spanking they get.

Holy cow...I blinked and not only did a TCD report start, it's on page 4 already! It really is great to see all the Fort pictures. I think it's even more fun to read along knowing I will be there soon. I'm already picking out spots in your pics where I am going to go. Kind of like a TCD Guide to Fort Hot Spots. ;D

I apologize for my enthusiasm re. the US Flag Code. I believe the half mast thing is way over done, and even though in this instance it was by Presidential proclamation, I think it was out of line. It is way overdone. I have been known to have discussions with old ladies passing by who try to tell me I cannot fly my pirate flag below the American Flag on my flagpole. They tend to walk away with their tail between their legs after the spanking they get.

You spank old ladies?? Does Carol know? :rofl2:

You spank old ladies?? Does Carol know? :rofl2:

It is a figurative spanking.

Not sure why you're apologizing, I didn't see any harm in your remarks.

The half-staff thing doesn't bug me much, but I have to admit I rarely take the time to know why they're there, if I don't already know. What does irk me is when I see a US flag flown after dark with no light on it. They're supposed to be illuminated, or taken down at sunset, right?

FP4

OK- here comes today's update.

Enjoy it, because there won't be another until Monday.

If you get bored, I suggest you go back and look at all those funny McKayla is not impressed photos.

So, we had spent the morning at AK. Two rides on Expedition Everest, One on Dinosauar and Kali River Rapids, and we saw Festival of the Lion King. I would say that was a succesful morning.

We were going to go to a resort for lunch. We do that a lot. Resorts are less crowded than the parks at lunch time, and the food choices are better.

After heavy discussion, the choices were narrowed down to Art of Animation or Port Orleans Riverside.

We chose POR, mainly because I was driving, and it was on the way back to the Fort. We planned to go to AoA later in the trip. I'll tell you right now that we never made it there. Next time.

One of the reasons we like POR is the make your own pasta station. Actually, the castmembers make it, you just choose the ingredients. Here is what you get to choose from:

150.jpg

There is a castmember there who will put all of your ingredients into a container and pass them on to the cook:

151.jpg

This is the cook at work- they start with fresh pasta, and then cook everything up in a skillet right in front of you:

152.jpg

You may have noticed from the previous photos that I was wearing my official Fort Wilderness t-shirt this day.

Well, as I was standing in line waiting for our pasta orders to be prepared, I hear someone call my name. I turned around, and a fellow introduces himself to me. It was fellow Fiend, Duane, from right here on ff.net. He was there with his daughter getting pasta too. We had a nice chat, and he told me where he was staying at the Fort, and that he was leaving the next morning. I told him I would stop by his site later with an old railroad spike. And I did, but Duane wasn't there. We never did see each other again, but at least we got to chat there in line.

So, Duane, I hope you're reading this- it was nice to meet you. And your daughter too.

Now, back to the pasta. Do you want to know what we ordered? Well I'm going to tell you anyway. The twins got Penne pasta with half Alfredo and half Pesto. You can do that. They also had chicken, and maybe a little brocolli. I told them they should order more vegetables. They said they didn't want to. So, I said that I would show them how it's done. When it was my time to order, I ordered the Penne pasta with alfredo sauce and chicken, and all of the ingredients. Yes, I said all. Olives. Artichoke hearts. All. Guess what? I should have left out a couple of things. I had too much going on in my pasta. So, if you go there, don't do what I did. Free tip. You are welcome.

After a really nice lunch, we headed back to the car to go back to the Fort. The thermometer in my truck told me that it was 106 degrees outside! I was parked in the sun, and it was shining bright!

I was a little worried about how hot it would be in our camper, as I don't ever leave the AC on when we aren't there. I don't want to wear it out on hot days. But, we already had some good shade going at our site, and it wasn't too bad at all. I flipped the AC on, and in no time, it was like an ice box in there.

One of the things I had been looking forward to most on this trip was some quality time in the TCD hammock. Somehow, I did not end up with a photo of it, but I had a really nice shady spot right next to the camper for the hammock. I was able to point my fan toward the hammock and hopped in. I have been reading the book Wild by Cheryl Strayer, and really enjoyed reading it there in the hammock. I also may or may not have rested my eyes for a few moments. The girls were quiet in the camper and rested a bit too.

Around 2:30ish, we were all re-energized and ready for a little afternoon looping. So, off we went.

We found a bunch of landscaping going on in the 2000 loop:

153.jpg

This truck was parked at the loop entrance:

154.jpg

What do you think this stuff is for? :

156.jpg

If you said that it looks like they were putting in some irrigation lines in the 2000 loop, you are right:

155.jpg

They had some nice bushes set up in the little area across from the 2000 loop bus stop. A fellow with a tractor came out and got these one by one:

157.jpg

So, there are new bushes in the 2000 loop.

That is good.

There were stakes all over the Fort this weekend. The looked like this:

158.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

I already posted in another thread that these all are marking the spots where new lights are going to be installed around the Fort.

That is also good.

In the course of our journey around the Fort, we stopped by Trail's End a couple of times to partake in the drink station there.

On one of our visits we saw this cart, with a Christmas decoration on the roof:

161.jpg

That Gator has a Santa Hat on and a Christmas gift on his back.

It was August 10th.

You got a problem with that?

Well, whoever owned this cart didn't.

I should have mentioned earlier that the twins got involved with a new activity on this trip.

Pin trading.

I have always been anti Pin trading.

Very much so.

When that nonsense started a few years back, I bought lanyards for all the girls, and dropped some major cash on pin purchases. I had the three girls, and if I bought them each a pin on a trip, that was thirty bucks easy. For some crappy pins. Well, they make nice souvenirs. But, the problem was, the danged things fell off their lanyards a lot, and they would trade their genuine expensive pins for some crappy pins. I finally put the lanyards away, and nobody asked about them.

Well, when the girls went to Disney on their own this past June for the National HOSA convention, one of the activities they had was pin trading. They gave the kids from Florida pins to trade with kids from other states. The girls liked that, and they wanted to do it with Disney pins.

I said, let me see what I can do.

And I found eBay.

I got them each 25 pins for about $30. That is 50 pins for $30. I could live with that.

So, they brought those pins and they traded them.

On Friday afternoon, Twin #1 tells me she has something for me.

This:

162.jpg

That, my fellow Fiends, is a Melvin the Moose pin!

Kind of crappy.

But kind of awesome at the same time.

It is good to be TCD.

Since it was so hot, we also spent some time at the Meadow pool this afternoon.

I didn't bring my camera there, and I really wish I had.

Because I saw something really interesting there.

At least to me it was interesting.

We ran into an old friend there.

We were in the pool, and the castmembers were running the pool games there on the deck. The guy with the mic was really annoying. Twin #1 and I looked at each other at the same time, and said "that guy sounds like Sean." Sean is a castmember who has been around the Fort for years. He was a guide on the segway tours, and theny they made him a ranger, and then he was a fireworks cruise guide, and then he worked at the Bike Barn. Well guess what? It was Sean, and now he is in charge of the pool games. Wow. That guy can't stay in one position, can he. And, he should not be hosting the pool games. That is all I am going to say about that.

After our looping and swimming, it was time to decide another important issue- i.e. where would we be eating dinner tonight?

The girls said Japan in Epcot.

I said why that?

It's not exactly easy to get to.

They said because they like it.

So, I said fine.

And we went.

By bus.

No problem.

It apparently had rained out that way, but not at the Fort.

As we entered the park, we were treated to a rainbow.

I took this photo, which I call Rainbow at Epcot over Monorail and Tombstones and Guy with Suspenders:

163.jpg

Hey, Look!

A giant golf ball! :

164.jpg

Speaking of rainbow pictures, I have a series of them. This one is called Rainbow at Epcot over Monorail and Tombstones without a Guy with Suspenders:

165.jpg

Did you know that they now have Phineas and Ferb topiaries at Epcot? Well, they do:

166.jpg

We had to wait a while for that shot.

The people in front of us posed like this, and took forever to take their photo, so they got mocked by the TCD twins. That will teach them a lesson:

167.jpg

Here's a twin-less shot of the new topiaries:

168.jpg

Also from the rainbow series, this is Rainbow over Mexico:

169.jpg

This might be a double rainbow:

170.jpg

What does in mean?

What does it mean?

Oh.

Oh.

Oh.

What does it mean?

If you didn't get that, you need to go to Youtube and look up the Double Rainbow video.

Then come back here and read that again.

Then you will get the joke.

So, we had a great meal in Japan. I went with the chicken teriaki and the girls got something called Beef Udon. Which is like ramen noodles but made with spaghetti. They like it, so who am I to judge?

Guess what we saw when we came back out?

That rainbow!

So, we have one last rainbow shot. This one is called Rainbow over America Stage:

172.jpg

The tentative plan was to leave Epcot via Monorail and head to the MK from here.

But, it looked like a big storm was rolling in, so we decided to head back to the Fort first.

The storm blew on by.

Rapunzel was playing at the Theater Under the Stars.

I had s'more stuff.

So, here we are:

173.jpg

Check out how Twin #2 is texting while the kid next to her is waving a flaming marshmallow over her head.

Kids these days!

Actually, twin #2 was just taking a photo.

I told her to stop so I could get a photo, and she did:

175.jpg

176.jpg

Here they are enjoying their s'mores and watching the movie from the back of our cart- you can see the screen from the golf cart parking area:

179.jpg

After that treat, we headed down to Trail's End to see the new late night take-out menu.

I ran right into a TCD Real Man of Genius there in the golf cart parking area at Trail's End.

Look:

180.jpg

181.jpg

And, check it out, this guy is advertising his financial planning services:

182.jpg

183.jpg

Does anyone else see the irony of a guy who sells insurance hauling his kids around on a park bench strapped to a trailer behind his golf cart?

No?

Well I did.

OK, that is 30 photos.

You got your money's worth out of this update.

So, we need to stop this one and pick it up in the next.

In that one, you will hear how despite my rising before the sun, we will be heading over to the MK to enjoy EMH's until 2 am.

Check back for that one on Monday.

Again, if you need something to do, look at all the McKayla's not impressed photos and the Double Rainbow Youtube video.

Enjoy your weekend.

TCD

Ya, no apologizing about being enthusiastic about the American flag. I liked it.

I think you should apologize for apologizing.

Where was my head? I don't apologize for anything. Forget that other post.

Marty- I dont' think I'm the only one who will never forget your epic trip to the Fort. I really hope that there will be another.

Thanks, TCD. That made me tear up a bit.

One of the things I had been looking forward to most on this trip was some quality time in the TCD hammock. Somehow, I did not end up with a photo of it, but I had a really nice shady spot right next to the camper for the hammock.

I know just where you mean. That is where my oldest dd slept. :)

Here's a twin-less shot of the new topiaries:

168.jpg

Thank you, my children will love seeing that.

179.jpg

Love the ears but had to scroll quickly past them so save my 5yog the pain of seeing them and not having them.

Enjoy your weekend.

TCD

You too!

Ohhhhh....double - rainbow

What does it mean?!!!!!

Double Rainbow all the way across the sky!

Seriously I had almost forgot all about this so thanks for giving it a "bump" in my head bc it is one of the funniest videos I have seen in my life!

Phineas and Ferb topiary....awesome

Making fun of annoying people....awesome

Insurance boy's bench....awesome

What does it mean?

Anytime you can work a double rainbow reference into your life it is a good thing!

Good Work oh Jedi Master of the Trip Report.

Wait, I figured it out! He is trying to convince people that if you just have enough insurance, you can be as stupid as you want, because it will be covered. Who cares if a kid falls off and breaks their arm? Insurance will cover it! :faceplant2:

(I really hope he figures out the stupidity of this idea before some por child falls on their head. :( )

The movie that night was Tangled. Can't get my boys to watch it, as it is about a girl :(

TCDRMOG was 2 sites down from me! That setup was something. I'm just glad I didn't get the award!

My boys were pretty impressed with it, actually.

It appears he also advises folks on where to invest their money!

It kinda looks like the back of the bench has some metal cut-outs of safari animals. Hmmmm….wonder if it's from a midnight run to AKL?

I saw a lot of the same things you took pictures of. We must have crossed paths a couple of times that night, before we met up in Little Havana.

FP4

162.jpg

That is one awesome pin!

all my comments went out of my head when I saw the golf cart trailer bench.....

1. I see the irony

2. That bench doens't have any safety apparatus

3. only small kids could sit on that thing

4. small kids aren't exactly known for sitting still...

5. nuff said

Ever think that maybe the bench is for Stef? Then again, she can't sit still either.

Woo.

Sorry I have been delinquent lately. I didn't even post on your cruise TR. I suck. Now that school is in full swing maybe I can get back to my routine. Plus, it's almost time to start planning our next Fort trips...we have two scheduled before Dec.

Hoo.

Maybe it's the accountant in me, but I love shots of the big golf ball. You know....the symmetry of the thing.

Thought that would be my favorite pic in the TR, but......

S'mores......yummmmm.......S'mores

Thought that would be my favorite pic in the TR, but.....

The guy with the kid trailer who also sells insurance. I wonder if his 401k investments revolve around him purchasing a mattress under which you stow your retirement funds?

Yep....that's my favorite TCD pic. I doubt that you can top that my friend.

I beg to differ...

Ever think that maybe the bench is for Stef? Then again, she can't sit still either.

Apparently, so does Dave.

In the genius's defense, it does look like he installed back pads to improve the comfort level of the wooden bench.

I would ride on that, for sure! (as long as Donnie wasn't driving)

What you normal-sized folks don't understand is, when you have very short legs, everything you sit on is uncomfortable! My legs don't reach the floor and causes back pain rather quickly. When you see me in our cart, I may be sitting sideways, one leg tucked underneath me, legs propped up on the dash or even sitting indian style, all for that reason.

#Shortgirlproblems

TCD, love all the rainbow pictures, especially the one with suspender guy. Who wears suspenders anymore?

Well, as I was standing in line waiting for our pasta orders to be prepared, I hear someone call my name. I turned around, and a fellow introduces himself to me. It was fellow Fiend, Duane, from right here on ff.net. He was there with his daughter getting pasta too. We had a nice chat, and he told me where he was staying at the Fort, and that he was leaving the next morning. I told him I would stop by his site later with an old railroad spike. And I did, but Duane wasn't there. We never did see each other again, but at least we got to chat there in line.

So, Duane, I hope you're reading this- it was nice to meet you. And your daughter too.

Hey Andrew, Yes I am reading along finally.... Although I am not reading from the comfort of home, alas, I am still in Chicago working... It's Sunday morning here, and I am getting ready to head out for yet another day of fun and games in the relocation bid'ness. We are relocating over 1100 folks from an accounting firm into their new "digs". We finished up last night around 1:00 AM. Gotta go over in a few to walk the new space to get ready for the onslaught tomorrow....

I did really enjoy chatting with you at Riverside, as this is one of our favorite food stops.

For anyone here that has not experienced this little hidden (well maybe, not so little) gem, I highly recommend giving it a try. However, I do not recommend going during breakfast time, because it does tend to be a mad house there.

I hate we didn't get to see you guys again, but unless someone throws me into the Chicago river or I get whacked, we will be back...

Well I'm off to suport my wife and daughter's lavish lifestyle... I'll check back tomorrow when I can!

TCD, how'd you like that site? That's where we spent the week for the 4th. Loved it. And the lime tree.

Hot tubs = people soup.

human bacteria frappe.

[

It's not practical to check everything, just the very obvious.

If it's a clear cup and it looks like a mixed drink or beer and I'm working DTD, I'll ask only if it has a cover. They're not getting on with no cover.

If somone really needed to have an alcoholic drink that bad where they will pull the wool over the drivers eyes by using a refillable mug, they win.

I have wondered about this rule. Once I had an ice water in a solo cup and the driver had me throw it away, so I was assuming it was a no drinks at all on the bus rule. Nice to know I can have my mug. I do believe there are rules for a reason, so I wasn't mad when he had me get rid of it, but it was 800 degrees out, so I was a little uncomfortable.

Once I had an ice water in a solo cup and the driver had me throw it away, so I was assuming it was a no drinks at all on the bus rule. Nice to know I can have my mug. I do believe there are rules for a reason

The rule is no drinking, eating, or smoking on board. However some drivers, like me, will allow drinks on board if they have a cover or if it's just water in an uncovered cup.

You're driver took it to the max which they are at liberty to do.

The reason for the rule, and it's a good rule, is to keep the bus as clean as possible for the next batch of riders.

Drivers don't have time to go back and clean up after each run. We're not custodial and we need to load and go.

What's left behind is what the next group of riders will have to deal with. If the rule wasn't enforced, after 18 hours of operation, the bus would be a mess.

So it's not so much because of you, it's a cumulative thing.

all my comments went out of my head when I saw the golf cart trailer bench.....

1. I see the irony

2. That bench doens't have any safety apparatus

4. small kids aren't exactly known for sitting still...

5. nuff said

I wish I had seen that cart and trailer in action. I wonder how the guy got away with pulling the trailer around in the first place. One of the official golf cart rule prohibits trailers on carts. More proof or the uselessness of having those idiot Rangers driving around the Fort.

Ohhhhh....double - rainbow

What does it mean?!!!!!

Double Rainbow all the way across the sky!

Seriously I had almost forgot all about this so thanks for giving it a "bump" in my head bc it is one of the funniest videos I have seen in my life!

Phineas and Ferb topiary....awesome

Making fun of annoying people....awesome

Insurance boy's bench....awesome

What does it mean?

Anytime you can work a double rainbow reference into your life it is a good thing!

Good Work oh Jedi Master of the Trip Report.

I'm glad somebody else around here appreciates a double rainbow as much as I do.

I just wish I knew what it meant.

<------Yeah, who would think an insurance agent would be reckless...especially whilst camping.

Anyone, anyone?

Bueller?

You make a good point.

What is it with you guys?

Wait, I figured it out! He is trying to convince people that if you just have enough insurance, you can be as stupid as you want, because it will be covered. Who cares if a kid falls off and breaks their arm? Insurance will cover it! :faceplant2:

(I really hope he figures out the stupidity of this idea before some por child falls on their head. :( )

You might be right.

Also, I'll bet the TCDRMOG writes the golf cart off on his tax return.

The movie that night was Tangled. Can't get my boys to watch it, as it is about a girl :(

TCDRMOG was 2 sites down from me! That setup was something. I'm just glad I didn't get the award!

My boys were pretty impressed with it, actually.

It appears he also advises folks on where to invest their money!

It kinda looks like the back of the bench has some metal cut-outs of safari animals. Hmmmm….wonder if it's from a midnight run to AKL?

I saw a lot of the same things you took pictures of. We must have crossed paths a couple of times that night, before we met up in Little Havana.

FP4

You know, they specifically beefed up the roles of Flynn rider and Maximus to address the complaints that Disney movies are too girly. I'll bet the boys would like it.

Little Havana! That is perfect. What a mess those two sites were. I should have taken photos.

That is one awesome pin!

I knew you would like that pin. I'll see if the girls can snag another one.

I think Stef and Anna would love riding on that bench. Maybe if I buy some insurance from that guy he will let me borrow it.

Woo.

Sorry I have been delinquent lately. I didn't even post on your cruise TR. I suck. Now that school is in full swing maybe I can get back to my routine. Plus, it's almost time to start planning our next Fort trips...we have two scheduled before Dec.

Hoo.

Two more trips this year?

Woo Hoo to you!

Maybe it's the accountant in me, but I love shots of the big golf ball. You know....the symmetry of the thing.

Thought that would be my favorite pic in the TR, but......

S'mores......yummmmm.......S'mores

Thought that would be my favorite pic in the TR, but.....

The guy with the kid trailer who also sells insurance. I wonder if his 401k investments revolve around him purchasing a mattress under which you stow your retirement funds?

Yep....that's my favorite TCD pic. I doubt that you can top that my friend.

I'm not sure I can top that photo, but I am going to try.

By my estimation, we are only about 1/3 of the way through the photos from this trip.

I beg to differ...

Apparently, so does Dave.

In the genius's defense, it does look like he installed back pads to improve the comfort level of the wooden bench.

I would ride on that, for sure! (as long as Donnie wasn't driving)

What you normal-sized folks don't understand is, when you have very short legs, everything you sit on is uncomfortable! My legs don't reach the floor and causes back pain rather quickly. When you see me in our cart, I may be sitting sideways, one leg tucked underneath me, legs propped up on the dash or even sitting indian style, all for that reason.

#Shortgirlproblems

TCD, love all the rainbow pictures, especially the one with suspender guy. Who wears suspenders anymore?

Nice hash tag.

Do you tweet?

About the suspenders- I'm pretty sure that guy is the only one who still wears them.

How fortunate that he happened to be walking right under the rainbow.

Hey Andrew, Yes I am reading along finally.... Although I am not reading from the comfort of home, alas, I am still in Chicago working... It's Sunday morning here, and I am getting ready to head out for yet another day of fun and games in the relocation bid'ness. We are relocating over 1100 folks from an accounting firm into their new "digs". We finished up last night around 1:00 AM. Gotta go over in a few to walk the new space to get ready for the onslaught tomorrow....

I did really enjoy chatting with you at Riverside, as this is one of our favorite food stops.

For anyone here that has not experienced this little hidden (well maybe, not so little) gem, I highly recommend giving it a try. However, I do not recommend going during breakfast time, because it does tend to be a mad house there.

I hate we didn't get to see you guys again, but unless someone throws me into the Chicago river or I get whacked, we will be back...

Well I'm off to suport my wife and daughter's lavish lifestyle... I'll check back tomorrow when I can!

I'm sure your wife and daughter appreciate it.

Be careful- I would hate it if you didn't make it back.

TCD