This is NOT a trip report

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Mo i just played with it real quick to figure it out for you. if you click on an individual photo in your photostream there is an option to share at the top. Once you click on that you will see

There is something to be said for the Reader's Digest update. :rofl2:

Well our first Epcot day was with Fiends (TJ and Missy) so it's fitting that our last Epcot day we also spent time with a Fiend! Met up with Carol for a quick trip around the world, including checking out the new wine bar in Italy. More on that later but it was very good - pricey but good.

Brian and I didn't want a big meal tonight, so we went back to the Citricos bar for some delicious tapas (pictures to come) Everything was delicious - escargot, veal cheeks and a beef/pork in fillo roll. Oh and dessert... fresh berries with a grand marnier sabalon. Mmmmm

Last official WDW stop... sitting just outside MK waiting for holiday Wishes. It's a party night (and a busy one based on the crazy monorail lines were saw at TTC) and we weren't going to do a late night before hitting the road, so we'll do the next best thing then hopefully the boat to the Fort.

Hope to get on the road by 9-10 tomorrow. Praying for good weather and NO WIND.

Once we get home and settled I will sort out all my photos and videos and try and turn this into an actual TR!

Gotta go dance around to some Christmas music... See ya real soon!

Over 800 miles in one day -- how do they do it?

According to DH, I am a driving machine. 8)

We are home.

A mostly (and thankfully) uneventful trip with just one blip this morning re:a stray beagle running around the truck stop parking lot.

More on that later but suffice to say he is safe... and we did not come home with a beagle.

Just had our traditional homecoming Chinese takeout, and I am ready to hit the hay.

Oh and Brian did get behind the wheel... to back the TT into the yard! Yeah I am apparently crazy enough to drive 1400 miles in 36 hours.

I think I need my head examined.

And a good stiff drink!

Wow. If I were doing all the driving, it would take us at least 3 days each way -- that's 200 miles per day! I can't drive for an hour without getting tunnel vision and losing my concentration. Have to get out and walk around a good while every so often.

Glad you made it home safely! And I think you deserve that stiff drink!