Carol is in a Two-Week Fort Fantasyland!

Wow, I actually made it to page 2 of a TR! It's a Festivus miracle. :)

Really awesome pics, Carol. So glad we got to meet up with you before we bugged out and headed home.

Have to tell you that the pic you took of the 2 of us is probably the best one I've seen in a loooooong time. Usually when someone aims a camera at him, Brian looks like someone just kicked his dog. He actually looks pretty darned happy in that photo - and that's after spending 3 weeks with me 24/7!! :rofl2:

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calories are non existant at the "World"!!!!!!! :rofl2:

Wednesday, December 5th OK, now it's time to show something nobody else on Fort Fiends has reported on. Today, I decided to go see Wreck It Ralph! I also decided to try the Dine In Theater I went to

Well, the pics are now uploaded to Photobucket, so let me get this trip report started!!! This was definitely a fantasyland trip for me, and a looooong awaited trip. I had been coming to the Fort sol

Have to tell you that the pic you took of the 2 of us is probably the best one I've seen in a loooooong time. Usually when someone aims a camera at him, Brian looks like someone just kicked his dog. He actually looks pretty darned happy in that photo - and that's after spending 3 weeks with me 24/7!!

:rofl2:

:clint:

I'm in!!

I am in too!

I'm in too! Can't wait!

First page in!

Count me in!

6,000 pics?!? Holy cow! That's awesome! Can't wait to see the ones you share!

:pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :popcorn:

I am so here... Carol to the rescue !!!!

Thanks for joinin "In" everyone!!!

Those are the only men I want to see in skirts. Thank you for fixing my memories.

There will be more "skirt" pictures, unfortunately NOT Off Kilter, some folks dress "really" strange!

As always, great pictures!

Thanks!

Looking forward to your TR. one day I hope to make the first page of a TR.

At least I'm on top of page two.

Glad your here!!

I'm glad you got to have a day with Monique and Brian! They are so much fun! Wow, I never made it over to Epcot during any of my time there during November. There is hardly anything Christmasy there. :(

I am glad I got to spend an afternoon with Mo and Brian also!! Always lots of fun!! Epcot was kind of drab

Page 2, but I am here!

Cool!

Can't wait to read more! I can't believe you have all your photos uploaded already---you're crazy fast!!

The computer does it while I'm sleeping. I pulled them off the chip onto the computer, then put them in 3 albums on Photobucket using Bulk Uploader. 1st album as soon as I got home, the next album while I was at work the next day, and the third album when I got home from work Thursday night. I don't sort or eliminate, or modify, just post the good ones.

Wow, I actually made it to page 2 of a TR! It's a Festivus miracle. :)

Really awesome pics, Carol. So glad we got to meet up with you before we bugged out and headed home.

Have to tell you that the pic you took of the 2 of us is probably the best one I've seen in a loooooong time. Usually when someone aims a camera at him, Brian looks like someone just kicked his dog. He actually looks pretty darned happy in that photo - and that's after spending 3 weeks with me 24/7!! :rofl2:

I'm glad you like the picture!!!!

I was in before, but I guess I didn't say?

I'm in too. I always love Carol's pictures.

Count me in too!

Happy 50th to your folks. That's amazing!!

Thanks!! The big dinner is tonite!

:clint:

Thanks for reading all!!!!

Friday, November 30th, 2012

After getting a really good nights sleep, I get up and wander about the campground and find Stef and Trevor at home in 550!!!

IMG_4820.jpg

We had a nice visit, and I loved the drawings she was making for Donnie :)

Then it was off to the Magic Kingdom to meet up with another friend, and I also thought I'd finally try Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom

IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

IMG_4836.jpg

IMG_4838.jpg

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4840.jpg

IMG_4842.jpg

IMG_4843.jpg

IMG_4845.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4850.jpg

IMG_4856.jpg

IMG_4858.jpg

IMG_4860.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4862.jpg

Hmmm, what is that in the corner of the picture??

IMG_4863.jpg

I started wandering to see if I could get a closer look

IMG_4864.jpg

IMG_4865.jpg

IMG_4866.jpg

Oh wow, it is the Tangled Tower!!

IMG_4867.jpg

IMG_4868.jpg

IMG_4870.jpg

IMG_4871.jpg

IMG_4872.jpg

IMG_4874.jpg

Also found an open gate

IMG_4879.jpg

IMG_4882.jpg

And that is my photo limit!! More to come soon!

Question... I've never eaten at Tutto Gusto, but would love to grab some apps when Jason and I have our World Showcase date night. Is there a good bit of seating and or counter space in the bar area? We'll be there Easter week, so it will be crazy.

Question... I've never eaten at Tutto Gusto, but would love to grab some apps when Jason and I have our World Showcase date night. Is there a good bit of seating and or counter space in the bar area? We'll be there Easter week, so it will be crazy.

There are actually more seats in there than I was expecting (Carol do you remember how many people it holds?).

There were very few people in it when we were there (2-ish on a Thursday) and I get the feeling people are still discovering it. It's kind of tucked back in the corner, and you might think it's just part of one of the other restaurants if you didn't know.

Thanks for the great Tangled Tower pics. We didn't even wander over there this trip.

Who'd a thought you would catch me coloring when you came over? :hah:

Can't wait to see all your photos!

great pix! Especiallly from the boat trip to the MK.

Thanks!!!

Carol, you are making me so homesick!

Then you need to plan another trip!!!

These New Fantasyland photos are getting too much for me to bear!!!

tumblr_ln3nxw2vAB1qzg6f7.gif

There will be more!!!

Carol, So happy to meet you and spend a little time together. I am enjoying your TR.

I enjoyed our evening also!!! I hope you get better soon!!!

Great photos, thanks. Looking forward to more.

Thanks!!

Caught ip

You caught your ip??? OK.......

Wow, TWO weeks? Awesome!

Enjoying the report!

Thanks!!!

Thanks for the great Tangled Tower pics. We didn't even wander over there this trip.

Who'd a thought you would catch me coloring when you came over? :hah:

Can't wait to see all your photos!

The Tangled tower was a surprise for me too. They must have built it offsite and bolted it in place overnight, cause nobody had any pics of it going up!!

Continuing on in my wandering of New Fantasyland

IMG_4941.jpg

IMG_4942.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4946.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

IMG_4950.jpg

IMG_4956.jpg

IMG_4959.jpg

IMG_4960.jpg

IMG_4962.jpg

IMG_4964.jpg

IMG_4966.jpg

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4970.jpg

IMG_4972.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4976.jpg

IMG_4977.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

IMG_4980.jpg

They have "streetmosphere" in New Fantasyland

IMG_4984.jpg

IMG_4986.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

The Princesses will be getting a new home

IMG_4991.jpg

Some setup for the Christmas party later that night (and/or parade taping tomorrow)

IMG_4993.jpg

A Sorceror's Portal

IMG_4994.jpg

And this is a good stopping place.... Coming next, a dinner at Be Our Guest with Mama and Ed!!!!

I love your pictures, you and I have the same "eye" on what we like to photograph :)

I totally understand how much you love Rick and how it complicates the camping adventure when he doesnt quite have the same enthusiasm, Dave and I are in that boat. A two week camp trip solo is a fantasy for this girl!! One I will accomplish one day.. probably in 20 years or so.. assuming my wheelchair can handle it.. :rofl2: