On my next trip to Disney, I'm most looking forward to....

What's the thing you are MOST looking forward to? Just one! (Hard question, huh?)

I'm excited about the New Fantasyland stuff, but the thing I'm most looking forward to is my dad joining our family at Disney. I haven't been to Disney with my dad since I was 15. My son is soooooo excited about his Pop Pop coming, and my dad can't wait to see Zachary's reactions to things. I think it's going to be an awesome trip!

What's the thing you are MOST looking forward to? Just one! (Hard question, huh?)

I'm excited about the New Fantasyland stuff, but the thing I'm most looking forward to is my dad joining our family at Disney. I haven't been to Disney with my dad since I was 15. My son is soooooo excited about his Pop Pop coming, and my dad can't wait to see Zachary's reactions to things. I think it's going to be an awesome trip!

Sounds like you will have a very enjoayble time

FIENDS.

DItto, double ditto and just relaxing

Our next trip will be a no parks trip, so I think I'm most looking forward to meeting some Fiends in person (I hope). And finding all the cool, neat little things that TCD writes about in his TRs. I want to just relax and play with my kids basically, and can't think of a better place to do it than the Fort.

• 5 weeks later...