DaveInTN's Christmas 2012 Extravaganza (AKA 700 Photos Of Anna and Food)

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great update, Dave! I loved the safari commentary. I think you should become a driver for the safari. You are a lot better than what they have there now. It's funny that you mention stopping to see sh

Don't forget Anna has LOTS of Aunts and Uncles. I think we could arrange an evening or afternoon for 2 :)

Hey Carol, for further clarification, I asked Anna. Her response was "это отстой обезьяны окурки".

"Show us your bone"

Did you really just sing that? :rofl2: And I shock YOU?

You had our two favorite snacks in MK. Nutella waffle and cream cheese pretzel! Sadly we never made it to MK this trip.

Love Anna's beret. Oui, oui!

I am sorry your exit ended up being an unmagical adventure. I agree don't yell at a person when you caused it. Disney fail

I should have yelled back at the CM. That would have been fun.

awesome update!!!!! and I agree about the backstage thing

I agree about the backstage thing. It sort of detracts from the magic, doesn't it?

Yup. Walt would not be happy

"Show us your bone"

Did you really just sing that? :rofl2: And I shock YOU?

You had our two favorite snacks in MK. Nutella waffle and cream cheese pretzel! Sadly we never made it to MK this trip.

Love Anna's beret. Oui, oui!

I bet you'll never ride Splash Mtn again without singing it that way.

I use that when I race 50+ mile dirt bike races. It works well, thankfully!

Yes, thankfully. Nobody wants to race 50 miles with monkey butt.

WHAT? How can that be?

We visited WDW many times when the MK was the only park. It is our "first love" and the first and last park we visit each trip!

I like all the parks in their own way, but if we could only visit one park on a trip, for us it would also be MK.

Trying to catch up. Re. Anna crying - it's not a trip to Disney with kids unless there is at least one meltdown.

Re. Ariel - have not yet seen the attraction, but there is no doubt that Ariel is hot, so any attraction that has her in it is okay in my book and worth at least two or three rides per visit.

I have always thought those were the lyrics at Splash Mountain, and nobody can change my mind about that, so don't try.

I like Anna's hat and would like one in blue.

I would not have accepted that damn chicken waffle. There is a bite out of it. What is Disney trying to pass off now?

I would just like to take this opportunity to say the good folks at Green Giant are geniuses. Cheese sauce on otherwise disgusting vegetables like cauliflower making them acceptable. This has nothing to do with this trip report, but had to be said.

Adam the woo got banned for life from Disneyworld for taking photos where he wasn't supposed to. Be careful.

I'm just posting this because I wanted to have 5 posts in a row on Dave's trip report.

Trying to catch up. Re. Anna crying - it's not a trip to Disney with kids unless there is at least one meltdown.

Re. Ariel - have not yet seen the attraction, but there is no doubt that Ariel is hot, so any attraction that has her in it is okay in my book and worth at least two or three rides per visit.

I have always thought those were the lyrics at Splash Mountain, and nobody can change my mind about that, so don't try.

I like Anna's hat and would like one in blue.

I would not have accepted that damn chicken waffle. There is a bite out of it. What is Disney trying to pass off now?

I would just like to take this opportunity to say the good folks at Green Giant are geniuses. Cheese sauce on otherwise disgusting vegetables like cauliflower making them acceptable. This has nothing to do with this trip report, but had to be said.

Adam the woo got banned for life from Disneyworld for taking photos where he wasn't supposed to. Be careful.

I'm just posting this because I wanted to have 5 posts in a row on Dave's trip report.

Wow.

I'm not sure what to say, other than wow.

Oh, and I'm glad you agree with me on the lyrics.

nutella waffle looks awesome. Top of the list for new foods to try. I love the pix keep them coming. I got yelled at on NYE at Epcot. we watched the early show of IllumiNations next to beer cart in Norway, which is right by the bathroom. After the show we headed towards Mexico and then to exit. We were guided behind the Mexico pavillion and the back side of Test Track. Of course I broke out the iphone and started taking pictures and a CM asked me quite loudly to quit taking pictures. Well I just acted like a dumb German tourist (story on another thread) and kept taking pictures until the second time they asked me to stop. I did feel a little bad about not stopping immediately but I couldnt help myself. I'll have to post those pix someday they're pretty cool.

It wasn't hard....

You are determined to get yourself a new tag tonight, aren't you?

nutella waffle looks awesome. Top of the list for new foods to try. I love the pix keep them coming. I got yelled at on NYE at Epcot. we watched the early show of IllumiNations next to beer cart in Norway, which is right by the bathroom. After the show we headed towards Mexico and then to exit. We were guided behind the Mexico pavillion and the back side of Test Track. Of course I broke out the iphone and started taking pictures and a CM asked me quite loudly to quit taking pictures. Well I just acted like a dumb German tourist (story on another thread) and kept taking pictures until the second time they asked me to stop. I did feel a little bad about not stopping immediately but I couldnt help myself. I'll have to post those pix someday they're pretty cool.

You HAVE to post those sometime. Sounds cool...and honestly I wouldn't be as concerned seeing the backstage areas of Epcot spoiling the magic. The only magic in that park comes in 16 ounce servings.

Great Splash Mtn photos - that's a whole lotta screamin' right there! And totally agree on the ride as a whole.

And FWIW, I've been singing those lyrics for years. You meant to tell me they're wrong? 8)

So cool when the really young ones catch the "ride the big stuff" bug early.

Love Anna's beret!

Agreed!!

Yeah but that guy is a tool.

:bravo:

Oh and if all goes according to plan, the bar will be open for 3 weeks starting October 25. All are welcome!!

Love the update, the waffles are on the list... way to many fiends recommend them. The pretzels I have not tried either. I need to eat more snacks.... Yeah thats it.... We got stuffed behind Main Street during July one time, definately took away some of the magic.

You should proud of all the tags created within this TR.

I cant believe you or Stef dont have one that says "Show us your bone" though

He waffles all looked good. That is on my list of things to try.

The no backstage pics thing was a bit confusing. They asked you to go that way and then you got yelled at for taking pics even though they didnt tell you not to take pics prior to you taking pics and the CM subsequently yelling at you. Perhaps there was some Disney Imagineering subliminal message thingy that needs to get fixed? They will do that when they fix the Yeti.

Loving your pictures!! You really do have the loveliest ladies.

Whose sweatshirt is Anna wearing? She looks like she has a snuggie on, all bundled up and cozy! And that pink hat. Totes adorbs!! (you have teenage girls, I assume you've heard this terminology?)

Agree w/ FWG…..careful about the clandestine photography. Or at least, don't post any of it on Youtube like that Adam fellow did.