TCD's February 2013 Limited Time Magic TR

I've been trying to get an update posted, but the comments keep flying.

And just like that, we are on page 6! :

Geez Dave, you've been on the job less than a year and you've been found twice by Fiends. It's taken almost five years for me and now we're tied.

I think the odds are much better of finding Dave than they are of being at the right bus stop at the right time to find Lou. I ride the buses all the time, and would be shocked if I ever run into you on a bus.

Dave has a memorable smile and besides if one listens to the wisdom of the FF they know to "stay off the damn buses."

No one says avoid the photo pass photographers.

LOL! Very good!

Could it be Im more famous than the famous Lou?

Could be.

But there's no way you're more charming.

Maybe it became so popular it blew up over night. She could have started this craze without even knowing.

To be honest, I didnt watch the entire video and just threw it up to show what it is. Why would you waste a good cone by shoving it into your head?

And no staking out the fiver. Thats too easy.

No such luck. That video was posted in 2011.

You should watch it, it's pretty funny.

And, I'm willing to bet that guy ate the ice cream after he took it off his head.

This entire post could be taken the wrong way very, very easily!

Sorry, but I have no desire to see Dave in his knickers. I am sure he looks great in them, as he appears to be quite fit, but I will respect Mrs. Dave on that one.

However, I would love to run into him at one of the character meet and greets some time. (thanks for the great tip, btw!)

Too bad on the uniconing patent being taken already. At least twin #1 was smart enough to do hers after the ice cream was eaten. That would be one sticky mess with all of that hair of hers!

Quit trying to imagine Dave in his knickers. You're a married lady!

It is fun to run into Dave at a character meet and greet. He took a lot of fun shots for us.

You're right about Twin #1 eating the ice cream first. Even then, it still made a bit of a mess. Some of those videos on YouTube are ridiculous. I guess the kids think it's funny, but I am laughing at them, not with them.

we could put find the busman on the WWW2014 docket....

Good luck with that.

Maybe if we implant a GPS device?

TCD

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can anybody use these relief areas, or are they just for service dogs?

I finished your post Kim.

Dave has a memorable smile and besides if one listens to the wisdom of the FF they know to "stay off the damn buses." No one says avoid the photo pass photographers.

My experience with most teenager-produced Youtube videos tells me that: (a) I don't find the same things funny that teens find funny, (b ) I am getting old, and (c ) we are doomed as a society when comedy has devolved into putting ice cream on our heads, falling down at Walmart and random dancing in public places.

I am right with you there on a, b and c.

Have you seen the Harlem Shake videos? What the Fort? Where do these things come from?

I was thinking just ask Gail what his hub would be. Then stake a WWW at each stop until he comes around....

Too complicated.

Bake a GPS tracker into an apple pie. When Lou inhales it, you're good to go.

TCD

Just find out what hub he is working out of and sit there. When a bus pulls up, check it out. i know I find myself looking at all of the drivers, just in case.

But to me, that takes away the fun. Its better to just run into them and be suprised then to stalk and find.

3 minutes to find it.....I must be a detective

And you're not going to post it here? What's wrong with you?

Loving the trip report. Congrats to the twins on getting in to the schools they want. I am sure they will make the right decision on where to go to school next year.

Just find out what hub he is working out of and sit there. When a bus pulls up, check it out. i know I find myself looking at all of the drivers, just in case.

But to me, that takes away the fun. Its better to just run into them and be suprised then to stalk and find.

limited amount of time

I swear I'll post an update soon, but I have to respond to these comments!

Yup. If you're at the Fort, you'll run into Lou eventually. No need to stalk.

Loving the trip report. Congrats to the twins on getting in to the schools they want. I am sure they will make the right decision on where to go to school next year.

Thanks. I know that we will make the best decision too. It's hard though. The UCF program is really nice.

Dave,

Just so you know, Jennifer made me do it. She said there was something wrong with me if I didn't.

I felt like Marty McFly when Biff called him chicken.

http://youtu.be/nW_ophKei7E

OMG!

I busted a gut!

That is hilarious!

Great find, Aaron!

For the record, you and inc have a good sense of humor and I loved it!

Agreed.

Is Dave wearing a wig?

And, I love how Anna tries to get up when everyone is supposed to be sitting still.

I almost didn't see Anna dancing on the table.

That is the best Harlem Shake video I have seen.

I still have no idea What The Fort is going on, but I like this one.

watched it twice!!!

I watched it at least 5 times, and I'm going to watch it again!

You need to see all the detail.

Like Dave's wig.

And dancing.

And Foofy (I think that's the DIT dog's name).

Awesome!!

Agreed.

TCD

It took me 1 millisecond to save that video.

Dave is going to have to be nice to all of us from this day forward. Can we all say blackmail?

Blackmail!

I need to share this- the first time I watched it I thought how nice that Dave's mom is dancing with her grandkids. Then I looked again.

That thing is priceless!

Best video ever!

TCD

WATCH OUT NICKI!!!

I made this comment. Then I got the grouchy bus driver 101 sermon.

*ahem*

It would have to be a probability of one in six thousand before you were able to find Lou.

(insert some explanation that gave me cross eyes))

*ahem*

end quote.

One in six thousand?

I don't think the odds are that high.

Are they?

Oh.

My.

God...

Dave's image has been ruined.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Ruined?

No way.