The TCD Gang Runs Disney-2013 Princess Half Marathon Weekend TR

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

totally could have done without the visual of Creepy Claus scratching his Christmas ornaments!

TCD running, there better be some photos.

Nope, not in with the twins. I'm not doubting that TCD ran it, I just want to see photos of it for blackmail evidence.

I said I was going to show you a photo of the grossest thing I ever saw at WDW.

And I was not lying.

If you have a weak stomach, skip this post.

And by play Twister, I mean she was playing Twister.

I have no photos of that.

I quickly walked away.

And got back to my room, locked the door and drew the drapes.

The girls had gone out to get a drink.

1. I don't have a weak stomach. At least I didn't until now. In all fairness, you did warn us.

2. I have no words. Except I will say this...perhaps A giant Twister game near a pool isn't a great idea. At least not in this case. Way to think on your feet and get those drapes shut.

3. Maybe we all should.

And in pretty sure the clothed lady behind her is snapping a pic on her phone. I bet lots of people took her pic.

She's gonna go viral!!!! :))

I can't help but wonder… things bulge out around thongs. And twister… with kids… looking up…

Wouldn't that be criminal in certain circles?!?!?!

If this was a guy, in a thong, with wrinkly skin poking out around the seams of his thong standing over a little girl doing some freaky flamingo stand… if it was my little girl, I'd have nine kinds of hissing cat fits.

that bothers me.

On a big scale.

Not just a gross one.

But an inappropriate one.

Sorry for any images I put in people head. Not trying to. But that greatly disturbs me. I know they say we over sexualize in our country. The President having a mistress in France is "oh well". But I don't care where they're from. You don't play twister in a thong with kids. Gross.

Thanks a lot for that pal.

I don't get it, is it that she and others like her, live in a world without mirrors?

It's not that she's a large women, it's that she would wear something like that in public. (I doubled checked to make sure I spelled that last word right. It could have gone so wrong, especially with this topic.)

Thanks a lot for that pal.

I don't get it, is it that she and others like her, live in a world without mirrors?

It's not that she's a large women, it's that she would wear something like that in public. (I doubled check to make sure I spelled that last word right. It could have gone so wrong, especially with this topic.)

Thanks for that

I was typing out the same response about mirrors, but I was afraid I was being more mean than snarky. But I really just don't get it. Seriously, her top was coming undone. That could have been even worse after some twisting.

So many comments.

I think since I would be allowed to stop periodically for meet and greets the race just might work for me. Granted I would probably need to stop for every meet and greet just to catch my breath.

I was exhausted after reading about your race.

I would have reversed the plans following the race.

Rest first and then AK.

Just think of how much safer that would have been.