what is the chair that you like to take camping.  we prefer just plain old lawn chairs.  they're lightweight and comfortable.  we've tried others and always go back to these.

chairs_zpsc59cef13.jpg

i know some prefer hammocks but, lets see what you have and how much you like them...

We have some like the ones that Steve linked to, but our new most favorite chair DH got for Christmas last year...

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/club-chair/42645

It is THE most comfortable camping chair I've ever sat in.  It's roomy and very padded, so however your normally like to sit (legs crossed, on your feet, etc.) it's still comfy.  It folds easily, has a spiffy carrying case and isn't any heavier than any of the other chairs we've lug around.

We just bought one for DH's stepdad, and bought the accompanying ottoman for us. 

Only problem is we only have 1...   8)

Well, first of all, I like it best when my chair doesn't get knocked into the fire by a gust of Gettysburg wind! Thankfully it was minimal damage lol!

Mo's chair looks like heaven! We just have regular bag chairs. DH'a has some mesh on the back which is nice when it's hot.

We used many of the type OP shows, even re-webbing several in our leaner days (both weight and money).  Broke several different models by leaning back or twisting around.  Now I use one from Sam's that is rated for 300 ponds.  Hoping i don't really test it.  Mine is blue and has KEN written in the back with a SHARPIE.

Lafuma%20RSXColorOutdoorPadded.jpg

We have two of those, BUT they take up a LOT of room in the truck.  But oooooh so comfy.  We can bring 6 or 7 bag chairs in the amount of space those take.  We also have two of the heavier folding chairs from Wal-Mart.  Rick can't sit in the cheapo ones.

i like the ones kelly and mo have.  but, i would never be able to sit in one of those.  the pups would always be in them!  i'm not a fan of those lounge ones-not sure why.  but, interesting to see what's available and who likes what.