What's the Easiest/Quickest Way to Get to WL from the Fort?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gwen-   I agree with the advice given to you by Dave and Dave.  If you're in 700, just walk or take the cart over to the Settlement Bus Stop, and take the WL bus to the Lodge.   Since you've never bee

There used to be a spot on Main Street where you could see a deliberate cinnamon roll.  But now it's just a hidden cinnamon roll. 

I just don't understand carousels. No matter how hard you whip that horse, you just cant seem to get past the one in front. In fact, which one is in the lead, anyway? How do you tell? You never

Heck, she hasn't gone to the lodge after all these years anyway, after this she'll probably just say screw it and not bother.

You're right, we should have because we took up valuable space that was desperately needed to add more pearls of wisdom about the three ways available to Gwen for getting to the WL?

I'm glad that you have seen the error in your ways :raspberry2: See that you don't let it happen again. :kickinass:    Oh and there is actually one more way Schmuckface. :tounge-smiley:  She could book a room there for the night. :dogsnicker:

She could book a room there for the night. 

Seeing that you already used the term of endearment "schmuck face", and as there is a one "schmuck face" per thread rule, I can't use it on you, but the question is "what's the easiest/quickest way to get to WL from the Fort".

BUT in my estimation :bellringer:  Ft Wilderness mensch wins this round of the Fiend hijack competition hands down with that mindless drivel he posted.  It met and exceeded ALL scoring points.  It was...long winded....completely off topic...illogical....slightly creepy... rambling....and made ABSOLUTELY  no sense.  In short A MASTERPIECE!!  The very thing we should all aspire to.  JIM....you da man :bravo: :worship: 

Seeing that you already used the term of endearment "schmuck face", and as there is a one "schmuck face" per thread rule, I can't use it on you, but the question is "what's the easiest/quickest way to get to WL from the Fort".

As you well know, Rebel is in my name so.....

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

:heart: schmuck face

Ft Wilderness mensch wins this round of the Fiend hijack competition hands down with that mindless drivel he posted. 

You lost me.

As you well know, Rebel is in my name so.....

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

schmuck face

:heart: schmuck face

I wouldn't expect any less from you.

I was unaware of the "Schmuck face rule", I will however file it for future reference. :flush:  As to the rest of it......I thought your Better Half was the Lawyer of the fambly. 

In addition.....what's this I hear about you trying to get the job of towing the EWP around?? :popcorn:

I was unaware of the "Schmuck face rule", I will however file it for future reference. 

In addition.....what's this I hear about you trying to get the job of towing the EWP around?? 

The "schmuck face" rule is explained in the official unabridged FF rule book, which btw, is for sale in the FF store for $19.99.

A job towing the EWP, now why didn't I think of that? I could accidentally tow it in front of the ferry boat..

Lou says;

You lost me.

I just don't understand carousels. No matter how hard you whip that horse, you just cant seem to get past the one in front. In fact, which one is in the lead, anyway? How do you tell? You never get anywhere, except I always seem to end up on the side farthest from the exit when it stops. Figure that one out. You ever notice that when you reheat coffee in the microwave, the handle ends up in the back? I hate when that happens. My wife won't drink reheated coffee. She says it's gross. Me, I am not above reheating coffee I made one or two days ago. I have even reheated coffee at the office on a Monday that I made the previous Friday. Speaking of old coffee, in 27 years in the Army I never saw a cook clean one of those giant coffee urns. Never. Nope. I bet there are coffee grounds from WW2 in those things. What the hell were we talking about? Oh yeah - beer.

That help??

Ya'll crack me up!! 

Okay, so question back on topic.... some people said to take the boat over on the way, and the bus back.... wouldn't your golf cart be at the wrong end of FW if you did so? 

Ya'll crack me up!! 

Okay, so question back on topic.... some people said to take the boat over on the way, and the bus back.... wouldn't your golf cart be at the wrong end of FW if you did so? 

Good question, but we won't be using the cart for the trip over.  There's no way we can get 8 people plus a double stroller on it.

Ya'll crack me up!! 

No. Since you can park at the Settlement bus stop and then walk up from the Marina when you return. Or park at the Marina then walk up to the bus stop to catch the bus.

You're right, we should have because we took up valuable space that was desperately needed to add more pearls of wisdom about the three ways available to Gwen for getting to the WL?

I dont know about that but we could have discussed the merits of having a good cinnamon roll available on Main Street.