Monkey Business At Da-FIENDed Creek!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Fiends invaded Da-FIENDed.....I mean, Defeated Creek Corps of Engineers Campground this weekend!    Yes, Defeated Creek.  DIT's favorite (except maybe for the Fort) campground!  If you're not fami

I have to say, I am very pleased with how this little trip report is turning out.  There are enough sidebars, tangents and hijacks to annoy the heck out of Bob.  I'm having fun!

I can tell you everynight since the mad Gorrilla sighting I have had to check closets and under neath beds for Izzy and Xander, I gave them the glow necklaces and I wish we had video of the lot of the

You got some beautiful pics, Judy!  Much more artistic than the "point and shoot" ones I take. 

Did you happen to find out what the guy next to you was smoking all day Saturday?  I see his smoker in the background of one of your pics and it reminded me that I never found out what they were eatin'!

It was a brisket, I timed it all day so I could go introduce myself about the time I figured it was done and I be damned they took it somewhere else and ate.. he must have seen my eye balling him, he came over the next day and helped me get hitched up, I guess he figured I wasnt a threat when the beef was gone.. :rofl2:

I would hereby like to request warnings be made when my picture will be taken.   :rofl3:

Yes Ma'am, I'm somehow sure you will get me back at WWW

Great Pics Judy!  You have some awesome kids.

Thanks dear, as do you :)

Is it time to go back yet?

Had some biscuits and gravy for breakfast today at a place called Stan's which is not far from Bob and Kathy's. The gravy paled in comparison to Judy's gravy.

Go Braves!!

No but I wish it was, I had some this morning to, it's yummy but drains my energy for the whole day.. of course I ate way more than any normal person should but it was my last run at it before the diet starts tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, the only reason I'm trying to plan a spring GG is to get my hands on more of Judy's gravy. 

Go Braves!

Does INC know of your lust for Judy's gravy?

Twice in the past month, I have flown through BNA.  The view from above is spectacular, I can't imagine what it looks like from the ground.  It's moved higher on my list of places to go someday.  Maybe now that we'll be doing much more North/South travel, I can fit it into one of the treks down to FL.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...