FWGuy's Trip Report - This Ain't Yo Momma's Trip Report

More trivia. I have a patient who does the PR for these guys. Has anyone ever heard of them?

http://youtu.be/QJO3ROT-A4E

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am sorting the few pictures I have now, and will start the report. Suffice it to say, it won't be your typical "We went to the Magic Kingdom today and I had a hot dog at Pecos Bills that was so yum

I'm late, but I'm here.  I love going down 81 from the North East.  84 out to 81 and 81 to 26 to 95.  Am I missing one?  The motorhome knows the way, I set the cruise and go play games with the rest o

That's because I left out all the yummy desserts and boring details of the bus rides. You got the highlights. Everything else was just fluff. The frequent and all day rains forced us to cancel a

They are hard to escape these days.

Well, I feel like an idiot, then. I had no clue who they were.

I think I may have hijacked my own thread. I will try to be better tomorrow.

More trivia. I have a patient who does the PR for these guys. Has anyone ever heard of them?

DD loves these guys. I think they are British import.

If it ever comes up and your patient offers you a autographed picture and you don't want it. My DD would love to have it and you would be her favorite uncle FWG. Lol

That's a lot of ifs and buts.

DD loves these guys. I think they are British import.

Are you guys kidding?

Who hasn't heard of Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis?

You think they're a British import?

These guys were contestants on the original X Factor show in the UK.  Simon Cowell got the bright idea to have them join up and become a boy band.

They're a pretty BFD in pop music.

You are supposed to pick your favorite.  Mine is Harry.  He's dreamy.

TCD

Here's a picture of FWGirl and the boys. You can see by the window it was raining. We had a couple days we hunkered down at the Fort due to the weather. I will have more comments on that later.

ue35qS5.jpg

I mean, could that dog BE any more comfortable?  Look at that face.  Pure bliss.

It is. I could live in it. But FWGirl gets antsy after about 10 days and wants to go home.

Same here.  I love being cozied up in the camper.  At home we're always all doing our own thing, being in that small space together forces us to spend time together.  We laugh, play a lot of games, and just be lazy together.  I guess I love it more because I don't get to do that as much as they do back home.  Always some chore to be done or meal to be made.

Well, I feel like an idiot, then. I had no clue who they were.

I don't either.  And I don't feel like an idiot.  I have boys who probably know who this is but I've raised them on good old fashioned rock, and that's what they prefer.  I'm pretty proud of their playlists.  Their first concert was this past summer - we all went to see Rush at the Giant Center.

I was forced to take a picture of a family at DTD with their iPad. It was a horrible experience.

Are you guys kidding?

Who hasn't heard of Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis?

You think they're a British import?

These guys were contestants on the original X Factor show in the UK. Simon Cowell got the bright idea to have them join up and become a boy band.

They're a pretty BFD in pop music.

You are supposed to pick your favorite. Mine is Harry. He's dreamy.

TCD

It's ok. We understand. Your raised three girls. But "he's dreamy" is taking it a little bit to far.

Sorry but you must turn in your Man Card immediately.

Now go drink a beer, in a recliner, wearing only your boxers.

We love you and we will help you thru this.

Better late than... oh who am I kidding, I'm always late to these things.

Great TR so far!

Video rocks and put me in the camp of those grateful you were behind the camera.

... if you want a report full of pixie dust about everything Disney, then go to that other site that we were all thrown off of and get your fill.

You better bring a head lamp, compass and a pick axe to try and find one.  I think we've had more TRs updated in the past hour than the other site has in the past year.  8)

Love seeing such content camping dogs and there's no doubt Mickey was there in spirit.

I'm late, but I'm here.  I love going down 81 from the North East.  84 out to 81 and 81 to 26 to 95.  Am I missing one?  The motorhome knows the way, I set the cruise and go play games with the rest of the family.  They always seem so nervous when I do that though.

Dan

It's ok. We understand. Your raised three girls. But "he's dreamy" is taking it a little bit to far.

Sorry but you must turn in your Man Card immediately.

Now go drink a beer, in a recliner, wearing only your boxers.

We love you and we will help you thru this.

Ha! Ha!  That's a good one, Ray!

My Man Card?

I haven't seen that since sometime in the late 90's.  It got revoked at a Princess Tea Party.

TCD

I'm late, but I'm here.  I love going down 81 from the North East.  84 out to 81 and 81 to 26 to 95.  Am I missing one?  The motorhome knows the way, I set the cruise and go play games with the rest of the family.  They always seem so nervous when I do that though.

Dan

81 to 77 to 26? maybe? I have only gone that way once. 

Dan

Yup - 81 to 77 to 26 to 95 - that's our normal route.  We live just across the Canadian border, about 25 miles from where I-81 ends.

The only place my wife gets nervous is coming down that 7 mile hill from VA into NC.

Dan, do you play cards with the cruise control on coming down there?  :bugeyes: