Good morning. Been a lurker for about 6 months and recently decided to join your group. First off, I cannot begin to thank this community enough, there is a tremendous amount of valuable information on here, it's awesome. As for me, my name is Cody, I reside on the east coast of Florida about an hour from WDW and The Fort. We own a Cruiser RV Fun Finder 26' TT, and have camped at The Fort twice, most recently last weekend for Father's Day,and have enjoyed every minute of it. We are pass holders and are looking forward it many more trips to The Fort in the future.

Been a lurker for about 6 months and recently decided to join your group.

OK, Cody, now that you're a member. you'll have to take the official Fiend pledge, raise your left hand and repeat after me.

I pledge to no longer lurk, but will add my two cents to threads not only about the Fort and camping, but to threads pertaining to WDW and beyond

I also pledge to make a fool of myself from time to time by posting a funny or stupid comment that Lou will ridicule me for.

And I also pledge not to say anything nice about the COP, IASW, EWP, the Mermaid ride, SDMT, the Mono-fail, and the idiotic People Mover.

OK, Cody, now that you're a member. you'll have to take the official Fiend pledge, raise your left hand and repeat after me.

I pledge to no longer lurk, but will add my two cents to threads not only about the Fort and camping, but to threads pertaining to WDW and beyond

I also pledge to make a fool of myself from time to time by posting a funny or stupid comment that Lou will ridicule me for.

And I also pledge not to say anything nice about the COP, IASW, EWP, the Mermaid ride, SDMT, and the idiotic People Mover.

You forgot the MONORAIL, your slacking.

And I also pledge not to say anything nice about the COP, IASW, EWP, the Mermaid ride, SDMT, the Mono-fail, and the idiotic People Mover.

You forgot the addendum. Never listen to the Bus Driver's at Disney World. 

Welcome!!

wait a min Lou, we went on the mermaid ride together and you were like giddy school girl and don't diss (as the kids say) my favorite COP!