Heather, I'm going to give you some advice because you're new around here and you seem like a nice person.  And because I see you making two huge mistakes at the same time.  

First, you are going to make your first trip to the Fort.  Big mistake...and you'll regret it for the rest of your life.  Soon you'll find yourself planning multiple trips per year, and then you'll end up making a trip there and not even do parks.  You'll get sucked in and wonder how you ever put up with those hotels.  What are you thinking?

Secondly, you joined and posted HERE??  What in the world were you thinking??  This group is the biggest bunch of crazed lunatics you'll ever run into.  (you'll find out that I am the sole voice of reason around here....follow my lead and I'll try to help you navigate these fool-infested waters).  You could disappear now and maybe, just maybe, the whack jobs here will forget about you and your life can continue on like normal.  But if you proceed and post more here....don't say I didn't warn you when someday you find yourself sitting around a campfire with people you never met before laughing so hard you fall out of your chair, only to decide at ten minutes before midnight that it's a good idea to hop a boat to the Magic Kingdom because some nutcase (who may or may not be named Mo) thinks she'd like a Nutella waffle and a ride on the People Mover.  

So run, Heather, run.  

Heather, I'm going to give you some advice because you're new around here and you seem like a nice person.  And because I see you making two huge mistakes at the same time.  

First, you are going to make your first trip to the Fort.  Big mistake...and you'll regret it for the rest of your life.  Soon you'll find yourself planning multiple trips per year, and then you'll end up making a trip there and not even do parks.  You'll get sucked in and wonder how you ever put up with those hotels.  What are you thinking?

Secondly, you joined and posted HERE??  What in the world were you thinking??  This group is the biggest bunch of crazed lunatics you'll ever run into.  (you'll find out that I am the sole voice of reason around here....follow my lead and I'll try to help you navigate these fool-infested waters).  You could disappear now and maybe, just maybe, the whack jobs here will forget about you and your life can continue on like normal.  But if you proceed and post more here....don't say I didn't warn you when someday you find yourself sitting around a campfire with people you never met before laughing so hard you fall out of your chair, only to decide at ten minutes before midnight that it's a good idea to hop a boat to the Magic Kingdom because some nutcase (who may or may not be named Mo) thinks she'd like a Nutella waffle and a ride on the People Mover.  

So run, Heather, run.  

Best. Post. EVAH!!

Now who's with me for waffles?!?!

Welcome. :10220:

My first time to WDW my DW chose for us to stay at POP. Partly because it was my first time to WDW and partly because I had a lot of blood sweat and tears that went into supplying those rather large dancing figures mounted to the outside of the building. :1sm056pullhair:

Enjoy your time on FF.

Look forward to reading about your first trip report to the fort.

3000 loop taking reservations. Cash only. Send your site request with a 20 to FWGuy.

Welcome. Since Dave came and introduced himself you now have a good feel for what the asylum is like here :)

It's okay to be crazy, just don't let it drive you nuts.

Welcome!  Am new 'round here myself and looking forward to meeting some of the "characters" in person during my family's first foray into the Fort (October).  Lots of helpful advice is available to you.  Just ask!  This bunch seems to either know it all or know someone who does.  :)