How about finding a country general store that you heard about right here from a Fiend (Thank you Judy!) and having the absolute BEST onion rings you have ever had in your life!

6uqynyge.jpg

etugyse4.jpg

And the place also makes shakes from an original 1947 milkshake machine.

amujetum.jpg

Then you drive a bit further down the road and stumble upon the largest fabric store in Tennessee.

demytepa.jpg

And you finish your afternoon by visiting an old museum about the Cumberland Homesteaders from the Great Depression, including climbing to the top of the old stone tower.

bahu2e7e.jpg

8apydune.jpg

seve9uny.jpg

We have a game called Spot it! that I carry in my diaper bag (good for waiting rooms) it's about the size of 2 cans of tuna on top of each other so it's compact to carry and would be good for in a camper. It's a fun game. It's meant for kids but it's a fun game for everyone. There are times when we play it once the kids are in bed.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0039S7NO6?pc_redir=1405566168&robot_redir=1

Go to Wilderness Lodge. They break out a bunch of giant sized games to play in the lobby. Or head over to AL and let the kids play in the craft/day room while the adults site on the balcony and watch the animals

TJ and myself ended up doing that one rainy day. We were heading to Epcot, and the bottom dropped out while we were at the Outpost bus stop. Too wet to even make a run for the golf cart and back to the camper. So we hopped on a Yellow Bus, and took it all the way to Wilderness Lodge, and wandered around the train room

Looping in the rain.

That's top on my list. But if we planned on going to the parks that day we still go. Last November we had the whole France pavilion to ourselves to watch illuminations. And it had been raining all day.

Depends on where we are camping. This weekend we were camping in the mountains and it rained like crazy. So we just stayed inside the trailer and played games plus I made cookies and hot cocoa to take the chill off. It wasn't easy to keep the teenagers occupied without electricity but we found that playing UNO and poker seemed to hit the spot.