As we get back to "normal life" after Disney, what I am thankful for...

I'm thankful that I have 4 loads of laundry, laying on my kitchen floor.... as this means that we are blessed with clothes, sheets and towels.

I'm thankful that even though it appears that the thermostat for our transmission cooler may be going out.... that we made it home safely yesterday.

I'm thankful that our little camper is filthy... as this means that we are blessed with a camper.

I'm thankful that even though we were busy, and not around much.... that we still got a chance to meet several Fiends this trip.

I'm thankful that my little ones may have dirt under their toes and fingernails for a week... because this means that they had a lot of fun playing while camping.

I'm thankful that my own feet may be stained dirty for that same week... as this means that it was sunny and I got to wear flip flops our entire vacation :)

I'm thankful that I have to remove the perishables from our trailer... as this means that we had enough food to eat while we were gone.

I'm thankful that I am emptying out our "vacation piggy".... as this means that our hard work to save paid off and we'll have no debt from our 10 day trip.

I'm thankful that my husband is at work today and that I am strong and the kids are doing great.... as this means we didn't come home worn-out or sick.

I'm thankful that I miss my family terribly (they joined us for this trip)... as this means that I am blessed with a wonderful family.

I. AM. THANKFUL.

DSC_0108_zps6e45bf86.jpgDSC_0172_zps3ee42b04.jpgDSC_0314_zps223148c0.jpgDSC_0450_zps954c23d0.jpgDSC_0203_zps5b63a3a3.jpgDSC_0538_zpsa4984bd8.jpg

Thanks all!

What a great post!

And such wonderful photos!

I love the one of the grandparents on the magic carpet ride with the grandkids.  How precious.

And that princess is beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.

TCD

Thank you... have to admit, this mama cried when they were done dressing her up.  She is growing much too quickly for me.  She looked like such a big girl!  

Truer words have never been spoken.... Sometimes even on our worst days, we are still more blessed than a lot of other folks around the world...

You have a beautiful family Nacole, it was my pleasure meeting you guys!

Well said! 

Love your screen name Janet :)  My husband is always telling my children (who, like most kids, can be very dramatic)..."more drama for the mama"   :lol:

Truer words have never been spoken.... Sometimes even on our worst days, we are still more blessed than a lot of other folks around the world...

You have a beautiful family Nacole, it was my pleasure meeting you guys!

Thanks Duane!  It was great meeting you as well :)  Thanks for stopping by!

We were there at the same time you were staying in the 800 loop.  Rode by a couple of times, but never caught you there.

What a beautiful family--those are really beautiful photos, were they done by Disney or someone else?

I really liked your post and could identify with several of the points you made.

We were there at the same time you were staying in the 800 loop.  Rode by a couple of times, but never caught you there.

What a beautiful family--those are really beautiful photos, were they done by Disney or someone else?

I really liked your post and could identify with several of the points you made.

Thanks Ray... sorry we missed you!

Those are just pictures from my camera.   I usually take 50, to get one good one... haha :)