Yes I am starting a business. Not sure about the rules of posting stuff on here. I will have a facebook page and a website. I can convert just about any file type, I think. I have a 5 x 10 table that will cut 1.25" mild steel. I will be doing all types of fab work. I also have a metal lathe. May add a press brake and cnc vertical mill in the future.

Yes I am starting a business. Not sure about the rules of posting stuff on here. I will have a facebook page and a website. I can convert just about any file type, I think. I have a 5 x 10 table that will cut 1.25" mild steel. I will be doing all types of fab work. I also have a metal lathe. May add a press brake and cnc vertical mill in the future.

Become a Fort Fiends sponsor!

Become a Fort Fiends sponsor!

What Carol said!  Check in with Jen about being a sponsor and you can advertise here all you like and then we can also share your stuff through the FF Facebook page.

And I'm betting your first [insert big Fiendly number here] of clients are already forming a line.  B)