Sometime today FortFiends hit the milestone of 2000 members!!!

:yaysmilesa-smiley:

There are tons more lurkers of course, but the fact that 2000 of you made the leap to at least sign up is awesome.

:thewave1:

As unofficial Content Po-Po I just want to say THANKS to all of you that have logged on. Special thanks to all those that have jumped in with both feet and posted - helping make this such a fun and informative place to hang out on the interwebz - whether you have 12 posts or 12,000!

And of course thanks to Jen and Chris for getting this community off the ground 4-1/2 years ago!!  :heartsmiley:

Ok I'm done gushing... you may now return to your regularly scheduled posting....

:thank-you-smiley3:

Congrats!! Its a fun and informative site...A lot of work has gone into it and it shows.....We enjoyed meeting a few Fiends at Christmas and look forward to meeting more over the coming years!!

X2. And boy you really did meet an awesome fiend this Christmas, me. But you also met GDF..Kelly, DIT, Maryann, etc. and they're pretty cool too Lol