I looked through my archives to find a photo of the grills, and this is the best one I could find.  You can see them off to the left in this photo:

MemorialDay2013207_zps8d0e4154.jpg

There aren't very many- and on busy weekends, folks show up early to claim the grills and the tables.

I've never used one of those grills- it's to much trouble to haul all your stuff there from your campsite.  Why bother?

TCD

I looked through my archives to find a photo of the grills, and this is the best one I could find.  You can see them off to the left in this photo:

MemorialDay2013207_zps8d0e4154.jpg

There aren't very many- and on busy weekends, folks show up early to claim the grills and the tables.

I've never used one of those grills- it's to much trouble to haul all your stuff there from your campsite.  Why bother?

TCD

That would be too stupid to have a pavilion and grills for people who are registers guest paying $100 a night with your own space and grill

That would be too stupid to have a pavilion and grills for people who are registers guest paying $100 a night with your own space and grill

They are used by the groups who camp together in the winter and also paying guests have claimed them for large parties such as what TCD has posted. i've seen food etc being hauled in on GC's, it's not always outsiders.

Outside guests are really that much of a problem?

It is frustrating on the weekends to have paid for the benefits using the facilities at the Fort, only to find them over run with people not paying anything for the same benefits. 

Outside guests are really that much of a problem?

Personally I feel just one outside guest not eating at the Fort or otherwise spending money is a problem.  Why should they have the benefits I have to pay for?

And I define outside as anyone not currently holding a WDW ticket or staying onsite.

Personally I feel just one outside guest not eating at the Fort or otherwise spending money is a problem. Why should they have the benefits I have to pay for?

And I define outside as anyone not currently holding a WDW ticket or staying onsite.

Long long time ago... We used to be outsiders... BUT, we came in and spent $.

We would drive from Tampa to shop at the big malls in Orlando. Afterwards we would stop by the Fort and go to the Settlement Trading post and visit the deli. We would order sandwiches, get a bag or 2 of chips, some sodas, a beer for me, then go down to the beach and eat dinner. My wife and I would relax while the kids swam in the lake.

The only amenities of the Fort that we were using was the tram ride, and a picnic table. Our food purchase probably off set their cost. Before we left we let the kids go to the petting zoo.

We have visited the Fort on occasions the last few years at holiday times to see decorations and lights. We usually ended up dropping $20 or 30 on snacks, drinks, and maybe the wagon ride. So technically we were outsiders, but we didn't use the pool or pavilion.

Long long time ago... We used to be outsiders... BUT, we came in and spent $.

We would drive from Tampa to shop at the big malls in Orlando. Afterwards we would stop by the Fort and go to the Settlement Trading post and visit the deli. We would order sandwiches, get a bag or 2 of chips, some sodas, a beer for me, then go down to the beach and eat dinner. My wife and I would relax while the kids swam in the lake.

The only amenities of the Fort that we were using was the tram ride, and a picnic table. Our food purchase probably off set their cost. Before we left we let the kids go to the petting zoo.

We have visited the Fort on occasions the last few years at holiday times to see decorations and lights. We usually ended up dropping $20 or 30 on snacks, drinks, and maybe the wagon ride. So technically we were outsiders, but we didn't use the pool or pavilion.

Personally what you did is so so so uncool. How dare you freeload!

Just kidding. I personally don't feel what you were doing is bad.

What bothers me at any resort is the people that come in and use the pools.