For just $550.00 per person experience are new underwater view of Wishes. Experience complete under water darkness, then out of nowhere the sky just above the water illuminates with dazzling lights. Also includes a desert party after the show on a Pontoon boat covered in colorful lights. Hook will be your boat Captain and Ariel will guide you through the water 

Waiver. Hazard's include but are not limited to wildlife, amebas, and boat props. 

56 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

4 divers at 11:00 pm. 

May guess is that they were doing some inspections or repairs.  

One time when I was trying to leave MK, the boat docks were closed and there were divers in the area. This had to have been very sudden as there were boats out in the water waiting to enter. I ended up just walking over to Contemporary to get back to the Fort.

13 hours ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

11 pm is an odd time though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's when he would normally dive, during the night shift.  It could be something happened though, always possible.  The location is certainly interesting.

On 1/9/2017 at 0:57 PM, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Diving at night...the idea freaks me out.  I can't imagine doing that; especially in waters were crocodiles are :wacko:

Night dives are the best. There are so many creatures that only come out at night.   And a coral bloom is one of the most beautiful things I've ever witnessed. 

7 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

I went diving in the ""living Seas" in EPCOT, all that crap is animatronic, lol

The lakes have to be too.  Osmosis and all....

hahahahahaha

That is on my. bucket list.  

Yhe big problem is finding the 3+ hours to do it. That and the $179.00 price tag. 

Just a couple of days ago FB had one of those 10, 12, 5000 etc. Facts, secrets, CMs insider things you didnt about WDW and one of the posts was about divers working usually after hours.

They are usually used for preventive maintenance, safety checks, looking for potential issues.  They check structures and water craft.

32 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

I'll have to take your word for it ;)

You can also take my word for it, entirely different critters out at night than in daylight. Everyone should try scuba, entirely different world under water.

2 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

That is on my. bucket list.  

Yhe big problem is finding the 3+ hours to do it. That and the $179.00 price tag. 

Wow, the price actually hasn't gone up that much. We bought that for my son's graduation back in 2004, and it was $149 back then I think. Most everything else has gone up exponentially since then.