H and KFK's Fourth at the Fort AND BEYOND!!!!

somehow i've seen the first page and the last page... just 25 in the middle to go!!

There are a few pages that should be very quick and simple reads...Until the almighty Auburn and Kim smackdown/scolding/handslap occured. :rofl2: :heart:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No hijack can be complete without.......EYE CANDY!! :) You're welcome ladies!

Nothing wrong with Fox News - as long as you realize it ISN'T News; You don't think every word they say was engraved in stone by a finger; and you balance what you see there with other sources ...

Wow! I've never heard them say "Fox news... the #1 name in NOT the news." That would make an interesting slogan. :rofl2: If you go make sure to take notes, pics and share a good thorough report. :)

I never really gave canoeing at FW a thought, but looks really nice. I'll have to get my son out there this year.

You really should do this with your son. It is truly fantastic!

The pictures of little H in this installment are great!!!!! you should have them framed.

Thanks Lorna. I might just do that.

Oops, you did it again! :popcorn:

LOL!!!

KFK-

As a pro-picnic table by the hitching posts and pro-canoe person, I have to tell you I really enjoyed your latest update. So much so that I think you should have posted it twice.

And, for your future reference, if you like that picnic table by the hitching posts, there is another one under the big oak tree to the right of TnBob's dock in your photos. I like that one because you don't have to look at those new sites on the 600 loop from over there.

TCD

Thank you TCD.. and I did post it twice. But then I deleted one. shame on me.

LOL! You really don't like the new 600 loop sites do you?

I am pro picnic table under any tree at Fort Wilderness... especially in the meadows area. I'll be sure to sit at that one next time. Thanks.

Great update Kim, but where is the re-run. :rofl2: Love the canoeing pictures and the photos from your favorite hide-away. Next update should be a doozy. Does danger lurk just beyond the riverbend :rofl2:

The rerun was taken out of syndication. :rofl2: C'mon Cherie... it was me and two boys in a canoe. OF COURSE THERE WAS DANGER! Hahahaha!

somehow i've seen the first page and the last page... just 25 in the middle to go!!

Good one! LOL!

Are you saying you don't like my dearly beloved 600 sites?

I like them. But not 617.

There are a few pages that should be very quick and simple reads...Until the almighty Auburn and Kim smackdown/scolding/handslap occured. :rofl2: :heart:

Alright young lady! Don't make me smack your knuckles with a ruler! (in my best strict nun voice). LOL!

Canoeing is one of my family's fave things to do at the Fort. Loved this update! And great shots of Bob Pier. I look forward to fishing there on my next trip.

Canoeing has made it's way into my top 3 things to do at the Fort. It may be number 1. Glad you enjoyed the update. There's more canoeing coming up. We keep saying we're going to fish but never do. Maybe next time. We always say that too. ;)

Day 11 Fort, Canoes and Rain Oh MY! The adventure continues….

In the last installment I said that Bob’s grandson Ty wanted to go on a canoeing trip. Well we decided that after lunch would be a good time. So… after lunch Lil H and I started walking over to 600 loop since it was just across the street and we could just take the footbridge to the Bike Barn. Of course sweet Kathy gave us a lift in their super fast TN cart instead. ;)

I know I’ve already saturated your brains with canoeing photos but …

Here are some more from my adventure with lil H and Ty.

P7073202.jpg

P7073203.jpg

There goes Kathy getting one last look at her grandson before we’re out of sight.

P7073204.jpg

Jen was on the other bank taking pics but I don’t know why I didn’t take a pic of her taking a pic. One of life’s many regrets.

P7073208.jpg

P7073210.jpg

P7073211.jpg

P7073213.jpg

P7073214.jpg

I’m going to pause right here to say that the boys were a hoot!

With every splash of water from the oars one of them would ask …”What was that?!” and the other would say… “I think it was an alligator!” Then the adventure would play out right before my eyes.

It wasn’t easy to keep from laughing out loud but I didn’t as I didn’t want to spoil the moment by making them self conscious. I think I could have stayed in that canoe all day with them!

P7073215.jpg

P7073216.jpg

P7073218.jpg

P7073220.jpg

See the dam in the background? That meant that we were at the end of the line. Due to the debris in the 1400 loop section of the canal we were instructed to go to the dam and return the same way.

The boys tried to talk me into going ahead anyway but I said no because it would be dangerous!

Their reply…. “Cool! DANGER!!! Let’s goooo!!!!!”

Since I was the only adult in the canoe I had to be responsible and do the right thing.

But not before getting a little closer to the dam.

P7073221.jpg

This is where it was confirmed that I am indeed the cooler parent.

Lil’ H got very excited and told me that his dad didn’t go that close to the dam. “You rock mama!” I’ll take that.

Look at those dark clouds. This can’t be good.

P7073226.jpg

Which way to the bike barn?

P7073227.jpg

If memory serves me correctly this is the sign pointing the direction that we weren’t allowed to go. We had to get moving. Those skies weren’t getting any bluer…

Look at the blur on that oar. We were rowing like crazy to make it back before the storm got us.

P7073228.jpg

This is when it got a little nerve racking.

It started to rain.

And thunder.

The wind was picking up.

I had my baby…

And someone else’s baby.

I was starting to scope out the area for anywhere to find shelter if it got too bad and I didn’t think we’d make it back.

The boys were getting a little nervous but were still having fun. It added to the excitement of it all.

The wind was blowing so hard that it kept pushing us into the bank so I just starting rowing on one side of the canoe to keep it straight and rowed with all my might.

WHEW!!! We finally made it. The Bike Barn CM was standing out there watching and waiting for us. She looked a little nervous and said she was sure glad to see us! I was glad to see her too!!! :rolf2:

We made it back just in time. The sky had gotten very dark and the rain was starting to really come down. Lucky for us Kathy and Baily were there to pick us up on the GC. Well it wasn’t really luck we knew she was coming.

P7073229.jpg

P7073230.jpg

That was our exciting canoe excursion. I highly recommend doing this! You get a perspective of Fort Wilderness that you can’t get any other way. The scenery is beautiful and the slow it down and take it all in pace is very peaceful. Even with 2 third graders in a storm. :rofl2:

Believe it or not the rental was only 6.50 for a half an hour (which is just enough time with kids). I don’t mean it was 6.50 per person either. It was 6.50 per boat and the boat holds 3 people. Go ahead and do the math. That’s pretty darn cheap if you ask me! And an awesome experience to have with the kiddos! Or without the kids for that matter… your choice. ;)

In my opinion this is one of the biggest bang for your buck activities in all of WDW. I can’t say enough wonderful things about it. I will offer this advice though. If you’re going when it’s hot rent your canoe as early as possible so you don’t completely black out from the heat. That would not be good.

Remember how I said the rain was really coming down… and we made it back just in time?

Photographic evidence that I was not exaggerating. These were taken within minutes of getting back from the canoe trip.

P7073231.jpg

P7073236.jpg

P7073240.jpg

P7073245.jpg

Lil H getting’ cozy with his bear who is wearing his mission space plush NASA helmet that he waited a whole year for.

P7073250.jpg

In spite of the rain we managed to throw together a little dinner. Nothing like good ole comfort food on a rainy day to make you feel all cozy inside.

P7073252.jpg

The rain had pretty much settled in and so did we.

I love the Fort.

Even in the rain.

Coming soon: Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, more Fort Wilderness including my FW bike tour of a lifetime. Not necessarily in that order.

This update had everything. Alligators, well sort of. Forbidden areas almost. A chase scene. But wait where was the hero in this story?

Hmmm, he must have been fishing. :rofl2: Loved it Kim, I was on the edge of my seat. H is right you are a cool Mama. :banana:

Awww, Lil H paddling his tiny arms into a blur. Good for him!

Looks like you made it back just in time. That's not the kind of rain you want to be stuck in a canoe with. Sometimes, that kind of rain is nice at the Fort. Time to slow down, relax and enjoy family time. :heart:

Ok Kim...this is what I took away from that last installment.

Canoe......blah blah blah......dam........blah blah blah.........paddling boys.........blah blah blah........rain..........blah blah blah.........

I was enjoying it all very much, don't get me wrong. But then you distracted me with THIS!

P7073252.jpg

And my stomach took over the trip report reading. After this pic, I don't really remember much of anything else.

:heart:

Are you saying you don't like my dearly beloved 600 sites?

Yes.

This is where it was confirmed that I am indeed the cooler parent.

Lil’ H got very excited and told me that his dad didn’t go that close to the dam. “You rock mama!” I’ll take that.

Way to go KFK!

If Lil' H says you rock, then you most certainly do!

Rock on!

TCD

I doubt you coulda wiped those smiles off those boys with a wet rag. They are 2 cute kids (if I do say so myself). Thanks you again for taking Ty it was a highlight of this trip for him and I hope they can do it again.

Are you wearing your glasses? Hair dry and in place? What the fort? Even Stef said that pic was the reason she won't ride the Kali River Rapids. Believe me that hairdo was ruff dawg! And I lost an earring that day. Dang they were new too! About the pretty part.. well shucks, you made me blush. Garrrsshhh!

Yes Kim...dry and in place. Considering when I come off a rapids ride I look like this:

kennywood.jpg

Compared to that, you look like you just stepped out of the salon :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

This update had everything. Alligators, well sort of. Forbidden areas almost. A chase scene. But wait where was the hero in this story?

Hmmm, he must have been fishing. :rofl2: Loved it Kim, I was on the edge of my seat. H is right you are a cool Mama. :banana:

It was quite exciting. But you're right we needed a hero.... Why is there an 80's song about needing a hero stuck in my head now? Hmmm...

Our only hope was a certain TN Fiend who was fishing on the dock. However, when the chips were down and the storms clouds gathered.....

Saving the awning was top priority. I believe the quote was "I looked up and saw you rowing like h*** but the awning had to be rolled up." :rofl2:

Awww, Lil H paddling his tiny arms into a blur. Good for him!

Looks like you made it back just in time. That's not the kind of rain you want to be stuck in a canoe with. Sometimes, that kind of rain is nice at the Fort. Time to slow down, relax and enjoy family time. :heart:

You're right. Those skinny arms were rowing hard and so were Ty's. They were adorable.

You're right again. That is NOT the kind of rain you want to have when you're canoeing. Under the awning, however, was another matter. That was nice.

Ok Kim...this is what I took away from that last installment.

Canoe......blah blah blah......dam........blah blah blah.........paddling boys.........blah blah blah........rain..........blah blah blah.........

I was enjoying it all very much, don't get me wrong. But then you distracted me with THIS!

And my stomach took over the trip report reading. After this pic, I don't really remember much of anything else.

:heart:

How did I know you would be the first to comment on the steak? Since you have actually eaten my cookin' I'll take your forgetfulness as a compliment. Gotta say it tasted even better than it looked. Seriously. After getting dry and cozy after canoeing in the rain you can imagine how good that meal was. MMMMMmmmm MmmmmMmmm!!!

Yes.

Way to go KFK!

If Lil' H says you rock, then you most certainly do!

Rock on!

TCD

As the saying goes... "Out of the mouths of babes". :)

I doubt you coulda wiped those smiles off those boys with a wet rag. They are 2 cute kids (if I do say so myself). Thanks you again for taking Ty it was a highlight of this trip for him and I hope they can do it again.

No need for thanks. I was more than happy to bring him with us. It made it much more exciting for Lil H too. He was tickled to have him along. Anytime we're at the Fort at the same time there will always be a spot in the canoe for our little buddy. Maybe we can even work it out to take Baily next time. I felt bad that we couldn't work that out this time.

Anyone else think Kim was going to be on a three hour tour with the darkening skies, the approaching rain, & gail force winds? Thanks Kim now I have the Gilligans Island theme song running thru my head.

With those dark clouds looming overhead it felt like 3 hours trying to get back with that wind whoopin'. I don't think it would have been so nerve racking if I hadn't had the boys with me.

Don't let my danger ridden excursion put a yeller streak down your back and make you chicken out of taking your little guy. LOL! Just kiddin'.

Are you wearing your glasses? Hair dry and in place? What the fort? Even Stef said that pic was the reason she won't ride the Kali River Rapids. Believe me that hairdo was ruff dawg! And I lost an earring that day. Dang they were new too! About the pretty part.. well shucks, you made me blush. Garrrsshhh!

Yes Kim...dry and in place. Considering when I come off a rapids ride I look like this:

kennywood.jpg

Compared to that, you look like you just stepped out of the salon :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

R U kidding? You look adorable. look at that smile on your face! My head looked like a frizzy brown Q tip. Maybe it doesn't show up in the pic as bad as it actually was. That's ok... I need all the help I can get.

That was the storms of storms of the week, Jen went around and counted 9 broken awnings after the storm quit and I am sure she didn't get them all.

Indeed! I saw a lot of those ...um...what I like to call the new "V-shaped" awning. There were some in 600, several in 300 and a few in 900. There were probably others too but that's all the loops I looked in. I felt bad for the folks and at the same time I had to shake my head and walk away. Just a little slant of the awning can go a long way.

How did I know you would be the first to comment on the steak? Since you have actually eaten my cookin' I'll take your forgetfulness as a compliment. Gotta say it tasted even better than it looked. Seriously. After getting dry and cozy after canoeing in the rain you can imagine how good that meal was. MMMMMmmmm MmmmmMmmm!!!

Oh yes, I remember your cooking perfectly.

The chicken dish was awesome! But the PIE takes the CAKE...LOL! I ate an entire pecan pie myself. Any more GG's with you and I'll need to buy larger pants. :rofl2:

Day 12 July 8

Hollywood Studios, Wilderness Lodge and a Special Celebration

Today is July 8. We’re leaving on July 12 and are starting to experience that “time is slipping through our fingers” feeling. On top of that my parents and bro were leaving on the 9th. At the time.. that was tomorrow.

In spite of all that…

Today is a very special day. It’s H and My 16th Wedding Anniversary. You would think we’d have really planned something spectacular don’t you? We rarely plan much of anything. Why should something like a 16th wedding anniversary be any different? :rofl2;

The plan was to get to HS as early as possible to sign Lil H up for the JedI Training Academy. From experience we knew that those slots go quickly …late comers are just out of luck. Believe me it is a pitiful sight watching the little kiddies hang their heads in disappointment, slowly turning to walk away. That wasn’t about to happen to my baby if I could help it.

I have to say that the sign up process is much better than last year. Last year you had to wait in line until show time. For us that was over a two hour wait. We complained among ourselves that it should be like a “fast pass system” where you could sign up and come back at the appointed time. Guess what! This year that is EXACTLY how they did it! Yay! That meant we could meet the KFP’s and KFBro at the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular for the first show. I know we did this early in the trip but honestly can you really do this too many times? We can’t. He’s lil H’s hero. Hero’s come and go but Indy seems to be there for the long haul.

Big H, Gabe and I sat in the back …Mom, dad and bro asked if they could try to get Lil H seated close to the front where Indy drops from the roof. Of course they could! And they scored the front row! How awesome is that!?

100_8920.jpg

100_8934.jpg

My parents always get the boys a souvenier and what better place for lil H to cash in than the Indiana Jones gift shop. He chose this Indiana Mickey. Last year he got a JedI Mickey. He says he’s starting a collection. Looks like he’s off to a great start.

100_8937.jpg

I’m not sure what order we did what so I’ll just guess. I’m pretty sure I can come close.

The logical thing to do next would be to ride Star Tours.

P7073279.jpg

P7073280.jpg

P7073286.jpg

After that we made our way over to the Great Movie Ride. I still love that one but I’m tired of the gangster hijack. I prefer the cowboy one. We haven’t been hijacked by a cowboy in a long time.

100_8943.jpg

P7073268.jpg

Pixar Place is always a crowd pleaser. Love it!

P7073270.jpg

Guess where we’re going..

P7073272.jpg

P7073276.jpg

P7073277.jpg

It was getting about time to get H back over to the jedI training academy to check in. There were thunderstorms in the forecast but we held out hope. It looked like it was going to hold off but you never know. We only had around 20 minutes until show time.

Everyone involved kept looking at the skies then their kid then their watches. (repeat process over and over). Worried expressions were on all the parents faces because the skies were getting dark (I know…this was a recurring theme for us). Finally they gathered all the kids together for a quick list of instructions, lined them up in single file line and marched them toward the stage. They were given their JedI robes and were positioned on stage. Whew! We made it!!! Yay!!!

100_8948.jpg

100_8949.jpg

The JedI master was in the middle of his routine when the unthinkable happened…..

The skies opened up and poured buckets!!! The show was cancelled. But the JedI Master did call them into the area where Darth Vader makes his entrance/exit and gave them their Padawan certificates.

We were huddled under and umbrella chatting with a CM when we heard someone calling for all the Academy kids to come back and follow them into Star Tours. They had something special in store to make them feel better for having their training cancelled.

It was an official meet and greet with Darth Vader and 2 storm troopers! This was an exclusive event just for the padawans and their families. Cool! Lil H has been to the Academy twice but never had a photo op with Vader.

P7083291.jpg

P7083292.jpg

After meeting members of the Dark Side of the Force we were trying to think of somewhere dry to go as it was still raining cats and dogs. (As lil H would say, “not literally…that’s an idiom”.) LOL!

Everyone was hungry so even though it’s not great food, the ABC Commisary was the clear winner. After all, it was dry, there were seats and there was food. And there were tables large enough to accommodate all of the KFK posse. It was still raining when we left the restaurant but Lil H, being severely pro-poncho, was ready to brave the outdoors.

P7083294.jpg

Gabe had been doing really well with the 3D attractions so the next logical move was made toward Muppet Vision. This is one of those things I never remember that I like until I do it again. The kids loved it, squealed with laughter … etc… etc…

P7083295.jpg

On our visit to HS this trip it was rainy as well and Phineas and Ferb were taking photos inside. We’d decided then to wait to get a photo outside with the cool set up. NOT! Since it was rainy they were back inside. Oh well, we decided to go ahead anyway.

This dancing foo... I mean CM, entertained the masses with his talent. He had the kids laughing and dancing along, even lil H. That’s what being a CM should be about. He was great!

P7083300.jpg

Now the P & F set up is supposed to be outside. But they move inside when it rains. It rains a lot in FL. You would think since they have to do this fairly often they could at least have an alternate super cool backdrop for the meet and greet. That is my opinion. Still Lil h enjoyed it so it was ok.

P7083305.jpg

P7083306.jpg

When we left the meet and greet and got back outside we found that it had stopped raining.

And we had just enough time to make it to the last Lights Motors Action Stunt Show!!!

But we had to hurry!

Whew! Made it just in time! And got great seats too!

100_8961.jpg

Herbie!

100_8963.jpg

100_8969.jpg

100_8964.jpg

Our boys love this show! Can you tell?

100_8970.jpg

100_8958.jpg

P7083311.jpg

P7083322.jpg

As we were leaving I couldn’t resist to take a pic of Walt’s plane. I can never get a good shot on the Backlot tour.

P7083333.jpg

Now for a few random photos.

Here is something I don’t understand. They take the time to construct this perfectly lovely Splash Fountain. Then they put it in the most unattractive surroundings possible. I don’t get it.

100_2063.jpg

100_2068.jpg

100_8976.jpg

We were all pretty much tired and wet by now. However, Mom and I had not ridden Tower of Terror or Rockin’ Roller Coaster. This is when something magical happened…

Dad and H told us to go on ahead and ride them both. They would keep the boys with them and catch up with us after we were done! Yay!!! Because of circumstances I hadn’t been able to ride any thrill rides this entire trip! We didn’t waste any time or ask them to repeat the offer. We were outta there!

P7083334.jpg

P7083335.jpg

After a long day in a WDW theme park with tired feet, tired kids and wet clothing, this is always a welcome sight! Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness!

P7083336.jpg

P7083338.jpg

The kids like to ride in the back when we’re on the kind of bus that has the steps in back. Poor H couldn’t fit the stroller and sat alone..

P7083339.jpg

P7083340.jpg

After we got back to the Fort, dried off, rested up etc.. we decided that we would take mom and dad up on their offer to keep the kids at the WL with them while we grabbed a bite to eat and had a little kid free break.

Remember? This is our anniversary!

Here we are at the FW marina waiting on our resort launch.

100_8980.jpg

100_8984.jpg

100_8985.jpg

100_8986.jpg

100_8987.jpg

100_8990.jpg

100_8993.jpg

Wilderness Lodge. Incidentally, this is where H and I honeymooned in 1995. We had a room facing the pool. KFDad booked it for us. That was embarrassing. :rofl2:

100_9010.jpg

After we delivered the boys to their grandparents we decided to go very casual. Roaring Fork would be the place we shared our 16th anniversary dinner.

We both had some sort of bleu cheese roast beef sandwich with a cucumber salad which we both enjoyed a lot!

100_9016.jpg

It was topped of with the carrot cupcake. Yes, I said cupcake. I’ll take my fiend points now.

I am not exaggerating when I say this cupcake may have been one of the best things ever! Seriously!

We have a saying in the south…”it was so good it’ll make your tongue slap your brains out!”

And it was so big we had to split it. I’ve never needed to split a cupcake before.

100_9017.jpg

I don’t know if it was because we’d been wet all day and were now sitting in the a/c but I was freezing. To the point I couldn’t sit there any longer. We decided to go ahead and leave so we could thaw out and collect the boys. It was getting late and we really were tired. Before we left the WL I tried to take a pic of the fireplace but it isn’t that great. Here it is anyway.

100_9019.jpg

100_9023.jpg

That concludes our day at HS, WL and our Anniversary dinner at Roaring Fork. As I said before time is running out on this vacay but we still have MK and a full day at the fort including my bike tour!

Another great update, Kim. I'm so glad that you got a private photo session. A little rain can't keep this group down :banana: Your anniversary dinner would be right up my alley. We don't make a big deal out of ours either. I like low key and cozy.

It's almost over, how sad am I.:(

KFK-

Wow! Back to back updates. And the second one was actually different than the first! Outstanding!

I am happy to hear about all the pixie dust your group received at Hollywood Studios.

It's great that Lil' H got to meet Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers. Cool photo!

You got a lot of great photos at DHS. And good for you for sticking it out in the rain.

BTW- If you want the cowboy hijack, you need to get on the right line when you enter the big room in the Great Movie Ride queue. There are actually two separate lines there. Or, just ask a castmember to put you on the car that will be hijacked by the cowboy- they will.

And, a happy belated anniversary to you and H. I wish you many, many more!

TCD

Another great update, Kim. I'm so glad that you got a private photo session. A little rain can't keep this group down :banana: Your anniversary dinner would be right up my alley. We don't make a big deal out of ours either. I like low key and cozy.

It's almost over, how sad am I.:(

It was cool getting a photo with Darth Vader! The only do that during Star Wars week so we never thought we'd get to do it. What a treat!

Don't be sad doodle. There are a lot of TR's out there and the Labor Day and Halloween ones are just on the horizon.

What a good update!! You make DHS sound awesome...and in my opinion that takes a true writing talent. :rofl2: Yes, it is my least favorite of the parks.

And thank you for the Roaring Forks Pood Forn!!!! :banana: That cupcake looks great. And the sandwich looks AMAZING! :dance:

I completely understand. HS is my third favorite park. But... I do still like it very much. Like AK, it's hard to do all the things everyone wants to do because of logistics and show times.

You're welcome for the Food pictures of kitties. The sandwich and the cupcake were REALLY delish. ;)

Here we are at the FW marina waiting on our resort launch.

100_8984.jpg

:rofl2: I love this! Is this one of those "If I can't see you, you can't see me!" moments?

I wouldn't be surprised. We get a lot of that. :rofl2:

KFK-

Wow! Back to back updates. And the second one was actually different than the first! Outstanding!

I am happy to hear about all the pixie dust your group received at Hollywood Studios.

It's great that Lil' H got to meet Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers. Cool photo!

You got a lot of great photos at DHS. And good for you for sticking it out in the rain.

BTW- If you want the cowboy hijack, you need to get on the right line when you enter the big room in the Great Movie Ride queue. There are actually two separate lines there. Or, just ask a castmember to put you on the car that will be hijacked by the cowboy- they will.

And, a happy belated anniversary to you and H. I wish you many, many more!

TCD

Thank you TCD, I'm working on not repeating myself. LOL!

You're right the Vader photo was a surprise pixie dusting...

We rarely let the rain get in the way of our fun. Besides, it's only water right? Well, except for those strange flashes of light in the sky and that loud booming noise.

Oh yeah! I remember you saying something about the cowboy/gangster hijacks in on eof your previous TR's. Thanks for the reminder. We usually use the disability line for Gabe and Bro so that explains why we keep getting the gangster. Next time we'll have to just go in the regular line when it isn't too crowded.

Thanks for the Happy Anniversary wish. It was a good day.

We all know you rock, Kim!! That steak looked delicious!!! Did you bring enough for everyone?

Thanks Lisa. Yes. Just go to Trails End, ask for Juan, use the secret code word and handshake and he will bring your steak right out. They're keeping it safe until you get there. ;)