A Fun Filled Foray Into Fantabulous Fort Festivities

After the awesome time that we had on our trip last year, we thought that we could never have that much fun again. We were right. This trip just wasn’t the same as last year. Not even close… It was even better! More Fiends = More Fun!

If you aren’t familiar with us, let us introduce ourselves. We are Lil Lisa and (Not So) Big Bruce, two crazy Minn-e-soh-tans.

Florida_2011_Intro_01.JPG

These are our two fur babies Tessy Belle (AKA Houdini) and Fudge (AKA Dude Boy).

Florida_2011_Intro_02.JPG

We will be your guides on this fun filled foray into fantabulous Fort festivities. So ladies and gentlemen, please step away from the doors and remember to keep your arms, legs, feet and hands inside the car at all times. The ride will be starting momentarily.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 4 Well, it seems like only months ago we were on day 3. Oh wait! It was months ago. Thank you to everyone for your patience in waiting so long to see how this trip turns out. As many of you kn

I didn't get any pictures of Brevor (since it seems so serious, they deserve a "Brangelina" type name) We will have to fix that this year. Maybe we could get them to wear matching shirts like ever oth

I agree that Lisa is a special women, but I was the lucky one to have her and Bruce get on my bus. It just doesn't happen. I think the odds are about 1 in 6000. It's extremely rare to pick up a Fiend.

Yea! Another trip report helping to fill my days until the Halloween GG!

Anything I can do to help!

Any TR that starts with alliteration has to be a good one You are right Lisa, this was an awesome vacation. Can't wait to read your take on it.

I had to look that one up. For anyone else who wants to known it means that I used too many 'F' words. It was awesome because you guys were there!

Tessy & Fudge, so cute.

Lou, you really know how to make a girl feel special.

Did you bring enough for everyone?

Yea!! I been waiting for this one!!

Me too! Well... actually not. I was waiting to experience it. Writing it means that it is over, so I wasn't looking forward to that.

I thought it was Minn-e-snow-tans.

Fortunately, only between late October and late April. BTW - we have your serving spoons. We were going to tie-wrap them to the door of your RV on our way out, but you had already left! <BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

and I'm here right from the start! I know it's gonna be fun!

Now I just have to get you to stay until the end!

Jumping on for the ride

Just keep your hands inside the car at all times!

Woo Hoo!! I'm in on the first page! I just posted my last installment only to discover your first one!

You really know how to stretch things out, girl! You have been home for almost two months.

I'm so excited!!

I was more excited when we were there. Let's go back!

SO excited to get another TR! Woohoo! Love Tessy -- reminds me of my sweet tri-color collie. Can't wait -- bring it on!

Anything for my favorite writer. We love her too. Isn't she a cutie pie?

Cool!

Actually it was pretty warm... hot, I would say. Oh... you mean the trip report! Sorry. Glad you are along for the ride!

Great meeting you.

Great meeting you guys too!

Ready to go!!

Me too, finally.

The fabulous title is surely the kickoff to yet another super TR!!

If not, then I have you guys on the hook for a serious let down. I'll do what I can.

Impressive! Not even home yet, and you've started the report.

I will be reading along intently, to see if you tell all your readers how you deliberately frightened me with your horrifying gift. I am scarred for life.

Not only that, but I made Anna cry. You guys are never going to want to see me again.

sweet just finished kfk and now a new tr starts!

We just keep cranking them out around here.

I see that Bruce still has not gotten over his clothing claustraphobia and still does not have sleeves on his shirt!

Just be thankful that he doesn't run around naked. On second thought... that would make an interesting trip report.