Darn it Rob! First Genia loses all focus and I have to do her job, now you've screwed up the bake sale?

Maybe you could check under your car seats? I'm not sure 25 cents is gonna cut it. :P

OK, I found another $4.37. My kids don't need piggy banks, anyway. I also have a half a package of Twizzlers leftover from a previous camping trip. That should be enough to bribe the jail guards and effect a breakout.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preach it brother Dave! My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too. Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to. Are you overreacting? Heck no! Enough is enough. I am hoping to be

Dear TCD, you are being way to short sighted on this project addendum. Why not refurbish River Country with said large machinery?

All I heard was Scot, does this canoe make my butt look fat?

I repeat, if this is the type of genius thinking that I'm up against.....

Have you noticed the size and location of most WDW bus exhaust pipes?

Thank you for that.

Although Lou might like a banana is his tailpipe, wouldn't it be easier yo crash the bus dispatch system and just have Lou drive in circles like his favorite monorails?

OK, I found another $4.37. My kids don't need piggy banks, anyway. I also have a half a package of Twizzlers leftover from a previous camping trip. That should be enough to bribe the jail guards and effect a breakout.

Ok, we're getting closer. How about I chip in 63 cents to make it an even $5.00 and I keep the Twizzlers?

Ok, we're getting closer. How about I chip in 63 cents to make it an even $5.00 and I keep the Twizzlers?

I don't know about that, I'd have to be really dedicated to be willing to give those up. I wasn't going to tell the guards about them in the first place.

I think you are saying is they might need a cantaloupe or small watermelon.

That would be a good way to get rid of all the cantaloupes with listeria - stuff them in Lou's exhaust. The WDW Bus one, what did you think I meant? :rofl2:

Hey, we can use those coconuts as a distraction.

Cut them in half, hide in the bushes near RC and use them to make it sound like the horses from the TCD barn have gotten loose and are running rampant.

Think Holy Grail ;)

Should give us just enough time to get the sub launched into Bay Lake.

I'm working on making copies of the Movie. Please pm me if you want one so I don't miss anybody!

I'm putting names on them for those that have asked, but i will have a few extra.

If your not going to be at the Halloween GG, PM me your address and I will work on mailing it to you.

The kindhearted storyteller Uncle Remus tells a young boy stories about trickster Br'er Rabbit, who outwits Br'er Fox and slow-witted Br'er Bear.

Nice try, Lou. But you would just take our plans to Disney management and blow the surprise. How do we know you can be trusted?

He can't be trusted. Anyone who would sink the entire EWP can't be trusted. He also would do away with IASW!

Next thing you know, he will say Buses are superior to rail and water travel.

:wave1: :heart: :rofl3:

wondering how the planning is going?

I am too. I have not heard yet if TCD has choreographed the dance moves for the "Fort Fiends Flash Mob". :partythree:

If he is going to include any dancing on tables, may I suggest he contact Judy to help with the choreographing for that part of the dance.

I am too. I have not heard yet if TCD has choreographed the dance moves for the "Fort Fiends Flash Mob". :partythree:

If he is going to include any dancing on tables, may I suggest he contact Judy to help with the choreographing for that part of the dance.

You know, it's been a while since I checked in on this thread. I got lost a while back.

I still have no idea what the title of the thread means, so I am not sure if I support everything which has been planned or not.

I'm so sorry, but I didn't know that I was supposed to choreograph the flash mob. It's not a problem, though, since I am an experienced flash mob participant. It's true: I was in the mob for the Christmas Parade taping at the MK when the Jo Bros were last there. I think I still remember most of the moves from that, so that gives me a good start. My favorite was called the Thunder Clap.

TCD