TCD's Halloween 2011 Trip Report

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well here it comes! TCD's 12th Trip Report here on FF.net! I returned from the Fort almost a week ago, but I am just now getting around to getting this one kicked-off. I took me a while to come up wit

Hey TCD your one gator didn't stand up very well to the rain did it? I think I took this picture on Saturday when we were looping... maybe they all had too much of Stefa's punch? They seem to be lean

I agree, they should not sell Disney Princess costumes in old lady sizes. And that's all I have to say about that. Also, Andrew, you may want to position the two FSU blowups beside each other rather t

Posted Images

Another great report Andrew! I always enjoy seeing how much fun you and your girls have at Disney. It was good to get to see you again and I want to thank you so much for my little piece of FWRR history. I will have to come up with some way to show it off. Glad to hear the next report is not far off.

PS Did you happen to find out why the water was so low in the lake and cannels around the Bike Barn?

OK, then, the next time we are all at the Fort together, you can be the honorary TCD big sister.

Yes, those nails are the stick on things. As you can see, they were using the Halloween version. I am very much a fan of this product, as it saves me from having to pay for a manicure.

Yes, Joanne is from Dunedin, but she lives in North Florida now.

I shop at that Publix from time to time, too, but since they opened the one at Curlew and 19, we go to that one most of the time. That Caladesi one does get too crowded.

Please do try that pulled pork recipe. It is excellent for tailgating. In fact, I got the recipe from some Gator friends who make pulled pork all the time for UF games.

You are going to get me on that pinterest website yet.

TCD

Great, thanks for the information. Just to confirm, the ghost dog and "hot dog dog" are from Cracker Barrel :)

Thank you TCD for another wonderfully entertaining report. Thank you greatly for the FWRR spike you gave us. We have a special idea in mind on how to dispay it in our camper. We have made our reservations to spend 2012 halloween at the Fort..Again thank you so much for our spike, and for encouraging us to become Fort Fiend forum members.

Ah, thanks, Kim.

But, don't get all sad.

I'll let you in on a little secret . . .

There will be another TCD TR starting up shortly after this one!

TCD

:jumpforjoy: my sadness is turned to joy!

But, all trip reports must end eventually (well, with one notable exception)1

TCD

1 That is not a dig, KFK. ;)

:rofl2: It would be ok if it were. I can take it.

What can ya do about out of control fiends? ;D

Seriously, loved the report! Hammocks at sunrise... beautiful. Disobedient, rule breaking daughters.... even better.

I am really thinking about honing my painting stuff brown skills. The barrel painter has it made.