While sorting through some pics for my other TR I was thinking about how our kids have been to Disney every year since birth. They think that is just what people do. :rofl3:

I also had an idea of doing a TR with a pic of each year. So here goes....

DD5 (Laurel) on her first trip in 2006. She still loves the peoplemover too!

laureldisneybaby.jpg

Lizzy was still in the oven on that trip.

Lizzy at the Crystal Palace
DSC_0839.jpg

Laurel checking out the show at the castle
DSC_3761.jpg

Teacups!
DSC_6850.jpg

Autograph session
DSC_8112.jpg

Teacups redux
DSC_8600.jpg

Teacups 3.0
DSC_8968.jpg

Till next year
DSC_8977.jpg

Edit for 2013

Teacups 4.0

DSC_9357_zpsb21c9230.jpg

I know what you mean about the kids just thinking it's normal to go to Disney every year. My oldest nephew is 10 and has been to Disney 11 times. To him he just thinks that is what you do. If you live in Florida no big deal but when your in Texas that's pretty good. Heck my little girl is only 2 and some how it's worked out that she has already been 4 times. The pics of your kids are very cute. You have actually given me the idea to start taking a pic of my little girl in the same spot every year and watch her grow.

This is really a cool thread! I would love to add to it, but it would take me months to find Nate's pics throughout the years.

Carol, your boys are just as cute, just a bigger cute. :rofl2:

• 1 year later...

I think those pictures are awesome.  My DD thinks it is normal to go to Disney a few times a year.  She is 3 and has been to WDW 8 times, 9 & 10 scheduled, On a Disney Cruise and been to Disneyland.  It helps that with work I sometimes travel to Orlando so that helps and same thing with the Disneyland trip.  Most of my expenses and some of theirs were covered by my work.  We are also members of DVC.