Stefa70 Goes Commando For Christmas At The Fort

But, I did wear undies. ^-^

Why does time move at warp speed when your at the Fort? It seems like yesterday that I was packing the TT for a long weekend of holiday spirit. It was actually 5 days ago, so that's where we'll start this report.

Wed. 12/7 ~

Our plan was to leave the house around 10-ish, but we all know how that goes. There is always "one last thing" to do. It was almost 11:00 when we pulled out.

If you've read any of my previous reports you know that as soon as the truck is backed up the side driveway, Mason becomes a quivering, whining baby. He MUST be in the truck!!

FortDecember2011002.jpg

After pulling out, we had two short stops to make. First, the bank. Isn't that everyone's first stop when they're going to WDW? $$$$$

Next stop, my favorite gas station. Why is it my favorite, you ask?

FortDecember2011003.jpg

It's a RaceTrac..... DUH!

BARILoveRacing.jpg

And, we're off.................

It's a short time before we're on the Florida turnpike. Now, I'm no expert trailer puller, but I immediately ask Trevor "Is it my imagination, or is it really windy?" It was VERY windy! For the short time that we're on the turnpike, it is mostly open fields/pastures, so this wind was playing havoc on the big square box that we had hitched to our truck.

FortDecember2011004.jpg

We only travel about 30 minutes before our exit comes into view. (Thank God, because I was so clenched up, half of my seat was missing!) Pam knows what I mean, right Pam? ;)

FortDecember2011006.jpg

I thought this was the perfect place to stop and "stretch my legs"

FortDecember2011005.jpg

But, we pressed on.

I took this picture so you could get an idea how the wind was blowing:

FortDecember2011008.jpg

Since the speed limit on US 27 is much slower, and there's a lot of stop & go traffic, I was able to relax and enjoy the scenery. (I now have the tightest buttocks in town)

Everyone was getting into the Christmas spirit.

FortDecember2011007.jpg

Then this little beauty came into sight:

FortDecember2011010.jpg

And this is the time on my cell phone. Not bad, huh?

FortDecember2011011.jpg

And a gratuitous shot of Jimmie Johnson. You're welcome.

You know you're getting close to WDW when you see the Jesus Sky Writer.

FortDecember2011012.jpg

Unfortunately for JSW, the wind was also working against him. By the time he had finished the S, the J & E, had almost dissipated.

Almost there!

FortDecember2011013.jpg

JSW had pressed on, and by the time we were cruising down World Drive, he had managed to eke out JESUS 4 GIVES. It was hard to read at that point, but he's no quitter, and he got his message out...kind of.

FortDecember2011014.jpg

We made it!

FortDecember2011015.jpg

FortDecember2011016.jpg

There were a few RV's in line. The truck windshield was filthy dirty, so bear with me.

FortDecember2011017.jpg

We got in line and I was able to roll down the window and get a better shot of the outpost.

FortDecember2011018.jpg

Finally our turn came, and we pulled up to a CM that we have had check us in before. He told us a long story about the spelling of Trevor's last name, complete with origin and pronunciation. Very nice man, who seems to be pretty worldly. He of course, remembered us and recapped the same information on this visit. He did continue to work while chatting, but we were there for a very long time.

Then why did it take so long? It was all about our site assignment. :panic:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate that Andrew. I've known Judy for several years and I used to see Lil B sitting on the steps and he'd kinda wave or say hey when I'd come by. VW Dano and I were hanging out one night (Dan

I guess you're right Rita. If people would worry about themselves as much as they worry about what others are doing, the world would be a better place. I think ya'll know that I am 100% pro-man, but I

Great TR. I only have one question ... .. Once Judy started dancing, did she start talking about Donnie's toes? :rofl2:

Next to some of these trip reports it says "hot" next to them. I don't know why but maybe bcuz it's getting a lot of readings. I'm not sure how this report will go before her final night but I can guarantee it's gonna get "hot" later when you see who visited the Stepha70 site on Saturday.

I always go commando at the Fort. Saves on the laundry for FWGirl.

Next to some of these trip reports it says "hot" next to them. I don't know why but maybe bcuz it's getting a lot of readings. I'm not sure how this report will go before her final night but I can guarantee it's gonna get "hot" later when you see who visited the Stepha70 site on Saturday.

Don't want to give away any part of the trip report, but the ones who made it "hot" came later at night, during the day was not so "hot"

Great start Stef!!! You don't waste any time do you!!! Didnt you just get home today??

Thanks Carol. We got home around 11:00am (you know first hand, we're speed packers) so I figured I would get started.

Nuts!! I thought I was first, but Carol beat me to it. Oh well....still enjoying it!!!

Glad to have you here Dave. Ya know, if ya ain't first, you're last! :rofl2:

You are off to an awesome start! I'm glad to know you had your underdrawers on!

Thanks Rita. Well, I had them on for the most part.

Wow. She doesn't want to join the slacker family! Ready and waiting for the next update.. and you might want to be prompt because TCD now has a reason to nag YOU!

I may be flirty, perverted, bitchy and many other things, but I'm no slacker. You're right, I ride TCD enough that I don't want to be on the receiving end of it.

Wow, that didn't sound right, but you know what I mean ;D

To bad you didn't take the picture of JJ thruogh that crappy filthy windshield.

Ex champion JJ.

OHH, enjoying the TR!

Even through a dirty windshield, JJ would be smokin hot!

Careful how much smack you talk this year, there's plenty of time for a 6th championship. :raspberry:

Dave - have you been eating Cowboy Beans again?

Ya know, there was a strange smell in this area. :))

Active adult only $100.

Wonder how much an inactive adult sells for?

I never even read the words on that sign. Are you looking for an inactive adult? I didn't work out for 5 days...hint, hint. I'd even give you a CM discount. ;)

Woohoo! Great start!

Hey Brent! Glad to have you reading along.

Yes, there was a lot of hotness around my site on Saturday, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Great start Stef. I'm so jealous I can't believe you are only an hour from the fort.

Sorry Steve. If it makes you feel better, I do know how how lucky I am to live so close. If I had my way, all the fiends would be an hour away.

If there's one thing I learned with Stef's TR's, you won't be bored. I'm glad to see you had your undies on when you left the house. They did stay on didn't they? >:D

You're all checked in now, so let's get on with the show. :popcorn:

Scared, shocked, maybe even appalled, but never bored.

Let's just say I did wear undies on most of this trip and leave it at that. :))

Anyone want to take bets on that one?

Save your money!!!

I always go commando at the Fort. Saves on the laundry for FWGirl.

That is extremely considerate of you Jim. Everyone should be "free" at the Fort.

NOT A FLIPPIN CHANCE!

How do you know me so well, and you've never met me? ???

I'm waiting!!!

Bob! (there's always an impatient one in the crowd) I'm working on the next update, so stay tuned.

Don't want to give away any part of the trip report, but the ones who made it "hot" came later at night, during the day was not so "hot"

I did have some hot chicks at my place on Saturday! :heartsmiley:

I may be flirty, perverted, bitchy and many other things, but I'm no slacker. You're right, I ride TCD enough that I don't want to be on the receiving end of it.

Wow, that didn't sound right, but you know what I mean ;D

Oh .. yeah, I caught the gist of that completely. :rofl2:

I never even read the words on that sign. Are you looking for an inactive adult? I didn't work out for 5 days...hint, hint. I'd even give you a CM discount. ;)

Shameless... shameless.... :rofl2:

Let's just say I did wear undies on most of this trip and leave it at that. :))

Save your money!!!

Well just take all the fun out of it. I was trying to see how many of the guys I could sucker in. :rofl2:

Off to a great start! Looking forward to the rest... I'm a little afraid but I'm looking forward to it anyway! ;D

Kind of like a car accident. You don't want to gawk, but you can't help it. :rofl2:

Thanks for reading Kim, I'll try to keep it clean.