WWW 2012 A "BARREL OF FUN"

Before we begin I have one definition to explain...

MPR = Mary Poppins Rule. " I never explain anything."

MPR is now in effect.

Anyone who participated in this blessed occasion feel free to add your photos or comments here if you like.

Friday Feb 17.

After dropping the kids off at school H and I headed to Augusta, GA to meet up with Ami (polypixie). Of course, as it often is among fiends, she was like a long lost relative and we were fast friends. I knew immediate that this would turn out to be a weekend to remember.

After breakfast at the hotel and a brief chat H helped me load my stuff into Ami's car and we were on our way.

378.jpg

If I thought it was funny being driven round and round Stoned Mt. by CampingChristy, imagine the hysterics/shame of getting turned around practically in my own back yard with Ami... and GPS. :rofl2: I told Ami that when I am void of kids to keep me focused... my face goes numb, I lose speech capabilities and go completely stupid. I'm not proud but it is what it is. ;D

Since there was a lot of gabbing, laughing etc... there was no further picture taking until we arrived here....

382.jpg

Sadly when we arrived we knew that Carol nor Missy (harlie-quinn) would not be able to make it but there were a lot of fiends already there to man the welcome wagon. (Luckily we were in for 2 great surprises later on! Betcha can't guess what!) :banana:

Friday Night. I have no photos and no comment other than bedtime was around 3:30. MPR. Maybe someone will come along to fill in the gaps. :rofl2:

Saturday Morning: After giving our sorefromlaughing rib muscles a needed rest we were up an at 'em by the crack of 8:00 (still earlier than bob). Of course during the morning coffee/recaps of last nights activies/convos, the laughter started again. OUCH!

Before most of us were even out of our jammies we had a visit from a few wonderful fiends.

First up was grumpy and grandma. Didn't get a photo of grumpy this time but they came back for more a couple of times

Grandma and Angie (mrsgus) :heart:

384.jpg

Next, we had a visitor from our favorite bus driver... Mr. Warm and Fuzzy Himself :bighug:

386.jpg

Ok Dave... this is for you. It was a day late and almost a dollar short but here are the leftovers. There were cowboy beans butt... well MRP. ;D

388.jpg

389.jpg

As we were devouring the leftover GAG Lorna got a call from Carol. We thought she was just checking in on everyone. (Carol had brought her mouseket@b down and had everything all set up including the giant tent shelter w/chairs for our use and enjoyment). Now THAT my fiends is what being a fiend is all bout! She was, in fact, NOT just checking in... well technically she was.. because...

SHE WAS HERE!!!!! :jumpforjoy:

390.jpg

I have more from Friday but I will have to finish later.

TTFN.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weath

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL. Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or

Me too! On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana: :rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2: Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN!

for the record. I'm anti MPR.

Unless I need to in fact initiate it for my own personnel needs.

That is all.

Ummm.. exactly. :rolleyes:

I'm in.

I like how they gave you the spot with the extra parking spaces.

How did the Rangers like it that y'all used them?

TCD

The rangers had no problems with anything we did. We distracted them with underwear. MRP. :rolleyes:

:wave1:

:wave1: 2 u 2

No questions asked about the barrels LOL

@ Judy and Mo, Doodle, Kathy and if I forgot you I'm sorry BUT YOU ARE NOT MISSING THIS NEXT YEAR. We will make sure you all get there. We had a BLAST but it would have been even better with all of you.

I have no voice and my bones hurt from laughing (and snorting<that's how I laugh LOL).

I will try to fill in some thou my memories are somewhat of a fog JK!!!!

No questions asked about the barrels LOL

@ Judy and Mo, Doodle, Kathy and if I forgot you I'm sorry BUT YOU ARE NOT MISSING THIS NEXT YEAR. We will make sure you all get there. We had a BLAST but it would have been even better with all of you.

I have no voice and my bones hurt from laughing (and snorting<that's how I laugh LOL).

I will try to fill in some thou my memories are somewhat of a fog JK!!!!

Yes ma'am! I do what I'm told (when it's Lorna anyway!!)