• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hay, what's going on here? Kim tried and failed at trying to make this a non-TR just to entice me into reading it, but I wasn't fooled for a minute and so I didn't read it. Field of Dreams, if you bu

Ya, cut it out Dave. But, there are quite a few real super heroes on here and most of us know who they are.

Puttin' a little gravel in our travel.... Just in case you were wondering if driving across the hayfield is allowed. Here is Hayseed H in front of his Hay field Palace. Bella Vista.... :rofl2:

Is Hayseed H his official name? :))

It doesn't look bad, quiet and peaceful actually, and since it's job related, it makes it even better.

Get er done, H!!! :jumpforjoy

I love this!! :rofl2:

Thanks. ;D Let's just hope the love lasts. lol.

Cool!!! Can't wait to read more!!!

I just hope it's worth the wait.

LOVE IT

It doesn't take much to make you happy does it Lorna? :rofl2: :heart:

Is Hayseed H his official name? :))

It doesn't look bad, quiet and peaceful actually, and since it's job related, it makes it even better.

Get er done, H!!! :jumpforjoy

Peace and quiet are good. It is possible to have too much of a good thing.

Cool! :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy

Don't get too excited. This may be only worth one jumping smiley. If that. LOL.

I'm in.

I most definitely would have driven across that hayfield.

So, what is this all about?

Did y'all camp in a hayfield?

TCD

I'm sure you would have driven across the hay field. But H is a rule follower. Big time.

What is this all about you ask? This is what happens to H when he's been a bad boy. I put him in a field.

Just kidding. H's new job has taken him out of state for the time being...

and this is his new home while he's working.

woo hoo!!!! i am so in...

Glad you're here! I'm not going to promise excitement. It is what it is. (I hate that phrase but it seems appropriate now.) ;D

Jumpin on board!!!!!!!!!!!1

Choo! Choo!! All aboard the Hay Train?

Love the title! Love Hayseed H! Looking forward to more!

Hayseed H is a good egg. He is willing to live in a field for the fam.

I'll be able to read this as it can't be a TR because it's about a hayfield.

That 3rd photo makes it clear what the H really stands for, hick.

True. What self respecting TR could ever be about a hayfield? This isn't a TR. So we are glad you're here.

Hick in SC. I like it! :rofl2:

I'm in! :jumpforjoy

I love hay fields. and corn fields, soy bean fields, peanuts... you get the idea...

Then it looks like this is the right place for you. :rofl3:

I'm all in.

No wait, I'm living it! ???

Yes. You are the man. A hick man in a hay field... but. you. are. the. man. :rofl2:

What the hay? I want more!!! You better give me more, more more!!!!!!

Okie dokie. Just remember that you asked for it.

I'm waiting for the rolling part.

MPR.. You know that Dave. Well maybe we'll forego that rule a little later in this thing that is not a TR.

I live in the middle of a corn field. Not sure I would want to camp in a hay field.

But maybe this TR will change my mind.

Don't count on it.

What a tease of a TR. Throw in a couple pics & then go hit the hay. :sleep: We are all expecting pictures first thing in the morning.

Zzzzz Zzzzz Z.zzzz. Just be glad it wasn't the rolling part like Dave is waiting for.

There will be more pics in just a bit. I have to upload them to the puter.

Ok.. I'm going to try this again. Hopefully PB will cooperate long enough for me to finish this update.

Here's a shot "just off the main road" .... the road before the dirt road that takes you to the hay field.

IMG_20120130_154847.jpg

We're here! I'm not sure I would name an RV park this.....but they DO have an American flag. God Bless America.

IMG_20120130_141137.jpg

Yep.. you read that right. Stagger Lee Music Park. The owner isn't really named Stagger Lee but he does go by that name. To each his own. I don't judge. We haven't heard any music there yet. I did see a "stage" . Sorry no photos yet but I"ll make sure to snap a couple when I go back. It's really something to see.

A couple of more shots of the dirt road that lead to the hay field.

IMG_20120130_155004.jpg

IMG_20120130_155004.jpg

Photobucket is acting up again. Aww SNAP!! I really dislike that message. :( I'll try again later. Yes. There's more. Sorry. :rofl2: