o We saw the Jelly Belly motetorhome at a Thousand Trails Park once, they are full time rv folks who make apperancees at events for them. They go to alot of bike races as Jelly Belly sponsors a team on the circuit. The folks we met were very nice and handed out sample packs to the kids. They even had a sheet that would tell you what flavors to combine to make something like a hot fudge sundee, or a creamcicle.

That sounds like a fun job!

There was a documentary type show on the Food network (or it may have been another one) detailing the Jelly Belly story. As far as I understand, this is a privately held company that really carved out a niche for itself.

Good job on getting those photos, Nicki.

TCD

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The four of you, who will remain nameless, Cherie, Dave, Bob, and Bill, have taken a perfectly innocent TR and brought it down to the depths of depravity and vulgarism that is beneath even the four of

I think I can help out here. I'm not real strong in my Russian, but I do believe it translates to "hey, the f*ing dog pooped in the trailer and I'm out of vodka."

Looks like a good option also! Thanks!!

There was a documentary type show on the Food network (or it may have been another one) detailing the Jelly Belly story. As far as I understand, this is a privately held company that really carved out a niche for itself.

Getting their product on Reagan's desk when he entered the White House was one of the most brilliant marketing moves ever.

Getting their product on Reagan's desk when he entered the White House was one of the most brilliant marketing moves ever.

Agreed. I knew that Ronnie had a thing for jellybeans, but I didn't know that he used Jelly Bellies- they mentioned that specifically in the show, and their sales took off after that. What a stroke of luck for them.

TCD

I have to say sorry to all the Tennessee Fiends that are in the Nashville region. We have had a very, very sick 143 lb puppy. Not to get into too many details but there was a two day period when we thought we'd have to help him cross the rainbow bridge. Thankfully, the medicine kicked in and made him much better. He could walk again.

We decided last night that we were going to try to get to close enough today to maybe try to meet some fiends. Skip forward to this morning and we had a dog with a very, very upset tummy due to the meds. We literally didn't know until after 3:30 if we'd be able to travel today. By the time we got all packed and loaded up we didn't manage to leave early enough to meet those fiends.

Almost a year ago our pup needed some surgery and we thought, at 13, he wasn't going to make it. Well, he's 14 now and planning a trip with us in the fall to the Fort. I was pretty sure our last trip there two years ago would be his last. You just can't tell with these older guys.

I hope the pup is better. Ours has suffered lately...but the meds kicked in too and she is better. At 12 you never know how it will go.

Dickson is one county west of us. About 30-40 min or so. But I also know how it is when you need to get places. Hope to catch you next time!

It stinks to be this close and not get to meet anyone and there are so many of you in the area.

Almost a year ago our pup needed some surgery and we thought, at 13, he wasn't going to make it. Well, he's 14 now and planning a trip with us in the fall to the Fort. I was pretty sure our last trip there two years ago would be his last. You just can't tell with these older guys.

Our Dane has a condition called wobblers. He had just light symptoms until last Monday. It did not even require meds then on monday He had what our vet calls a big event. He could barely move. The vets told us that if he failed to improve in 48 hours we would have to cross him over. Thanks to the meds he is getting up and down better than before but his backend does wobble more than before. Yesterday his tummy revolted due to the meds and stress. So on top of his wobbler meds we are now giving him milk of magnesia and Imodium. However we still have him with us and hope he makes it to the fort in November.

On a funnier note:

Anyone have any idea how much effort it takes to shoot liquid meds into a Dane. It takes one o us to hold his head and the other to pry his teeth apart to squirt the meds in.