• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The four of you, who will remain nameless, Cherie, Dave, Bob, and Bill, have taken a perfectly innocent TR and brought it down to the depths of depravity and vulgarism that is beneath even the four of

I think I can help out here. I'm not real strong in my Russian, but I do believe it translates to "hey, the f*ing dog pooped in the trailer and I'm out of vodka."

Looks like a good option also! Thanks!!

Thanks for the update Nik!

While I've never been a huge Elvis fan, I would surely go to Graceland if I was ever near it. I find his house decor extremely tacky....go figure. He should have continued with all the hip swaying, instead of TV watching and he may have lived a bit longer (minus the drugs, of course)

No headphones? What a buzz kill!! What's a little head lice between family? :))

I do believe this is the first FF report to include lugee's!! Nice job! :thumbsup3:

Thanks for the Graceland pictures, Nicki. I passed on the tour when I was there too.

As for the lugee's, I am dry heaving right now and on the verge of this. :barf:

Me too!

What I experience then so must you! Is that the purpose of a TR?

Thanks for the update Nik!

While I've never been a huge Elvis fan, I would surely go to Graceland if I was ever near it. I find his house decor extremely tacky....go figure. He should have continued with all the hip swaying, instead of TV watching and he may have lived a bit longer (minus the drugs, of course)

It appears we have more things in common.....

No headphones? What a buzz kill!! What's a little head lice between family? :))

I do believe this is the first FF report to include lugee's!! Nice job! :thumbsup3:

Lugees and lice! Classy of me....

I've seen a couple of the Elvis dramatization of his life movies, in particular the one focusing on Priscilla (Elvis and Me), and there were several comments as to the number of TVs. Always kept the windows dark, and the TV on, his window to the world, or something like that.

I've seen a couple of the Elvis dramatization of his life movies, in particular the one focusing on Priscilla (Elvis and Me), and there were several comments as to the number of TVs. Always kept the windows dark, and the TV on, his window to the world, or something like that.

You are just a fountain of interesting facts on everything. Wonder what else was on the Elvis and Me documentary. I understand they had a unique relationship.

You are just a fountain of interesting facts on everything. Wonder what else was on the Elvis and Me documentary. I understand they had a unique relationship.

Wasn't really a documentary, it was a dramatic movie, but they did use some family home movie clips in places. It started with when the two met in Germany, and of course ended with his death.

So, Nicki is a Sookie Stackhouse fan. Me too, love Elvis as a vampire. :))

Yes, Nicki is a late comer to the Sookie Universe but I love it. Only 6 more days till the next novel! She has found many a good way to use Elvis as a vampire, hasn't she.

You quilt and like Sookie... we will have much to talk about someday. By the way, I got Nov 3rd added on.

Yes, Nicki is a late comer to the Sookie Universe but I love it. Only 6 more days till the next novel! She has found many a good way to use Elvis as a vampire, hasn't she.

You quilt and like Sookie... we will have much to talk about someday. By the way, I got Nov 3rd added on.

I saw that you added the 3rd, I am so excited to meet you! I have all the Sookie books in paperback so if you want them let me know!

I saw that you added the 3rd, I am so excited to meet you! I have all the Sookie books in paperback so if you want them let me know!

I can't wait myself. Only 6 months to go!

I have them all on the Kindle. I can't carry around a lot of physical books. I do plan on collecting them all in hard back from second hand stores once we get off the road full time.

I kind of figured that but wanted to offer anyway. :)

I am obsessive once I start to like something. My husband couldn't get more than a few words out of me for about two weeks when I discovered Sookie's books.

Nicki-

Thanks for the Graceland photos and review.

We have never been to Memphis, but now that my sister lives there, I see a trip in our future.

Mrs. TCD is a huge Elvis fan.

Me, not so much.

But I think I would enjoy touring Graceland, especially after seeing your photos.

TCD

Mrs. TCD would be in Elvis Heaven. You will get enough photos to make a 20 pages TR. I would actually love to see what little details you could discover!

o We saw the Jelly Belly motetorhome at a Thousand Trails Park once, they are full time rv folks who make apperancees at events for them. They go to alot of bike races as Jelly Belly sponsors a team on the circuit. The folks we met were very nice and handed out sample packs to the kids. They even had a sheet that would tell you what flavors to combine to make something like a hot fudge sundee, or a creamcicle.

Since I had an open morning, I have been catching up on TR's. I am looking forward to living vicariously through your report. I am glad to see that one of your priorities before leaving was to visit the dentist. I have, over the years, had a number of full timers for patients. They just call the office from wherever they are and make their appointments for whenever they will be in the area. Thank God for cell phones.

Since I had an open morning, I have been catching up on TR's. I am looking forward to living vicariously through your report. I am glad to see that one of your priorities before leaving was to visit the dentist. I have, over the years, had a number of full timers for patients. They just call the office from wherever they are and make their appointments for whenever they will be in the area. Thank God for cell phones.

Dentist, Orthodontists, Oral Surgeons and I are on a first name basis for most of my life. I try to take care of the million dollar mouth my parents paid for. Plus the kids are getting their permanent teeth in which means they need to learn how to take care of them even better. We learned this trip that my daughter is missing her incisors... which meant off to the orthodontist again!

Cell phones are my friend.....

Welcome to the ride!