Welcome To WDW 1970's/ 80's and 90's

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have an awesome thread going here, Todd. I got to see that balloon in action flying over Bay Lake in 1994. I haven't seen it since. It was called Earship 1 or something like that . I wonder what

Posted Images

The area looks so open without the rental building.  I never knew that buiding wasn't original to the Fort.  And it leads me to wonder about something else.....that side window in the Settlement Trading Post had a use at one time, but I've never known what for.  Some have speculated it was used to sell ice cream.  But I wonder if it was originally where you went to rent a boat?

Its funny the things you remember from years ago. I remember when we went in 72 the only souvies I saw back then were the hats you could get your name embroider on and magnets that said Walt Disney World on them. I got a magnet and for years thought it was the coolest thing ever. No matter how many times I go to the mk I always go in on the right side of the train station and say to myself I'm home. We went over thanksgiving weekend and rode COP. Its those things I guess that keep us young. This thread is like a rewind of life at Disney.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...