The Trolls Run from Isaac!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know, you're absolutely right, Andrew. Really they need to jackhammer up all the concrete pads in the 700 loop, shore up the foundation, and pour new concrete. Shame, because the 700 loop is, I th

Onward! We're at the Magic Kingdom, and fun, waffles, and a redone BTMR await us! We entered the park with no wait at all. Then we went through the entrance that tunnels underneath the train station a

Onward with the Troll Tribute to Walt Disney Parks' crowning achievement, Splash Mountain! When we last left off, we had just listened in to the boardroom discussion over building Splash Mountain, con

THAT'S IT? .......................................................................OH the hoomanity!

When are you going again? Or TCD? I think we should all get together and fund both of your visits just so you can keep us poor folks who are in constant Fort Withdrawl, up at 3am, and really should be working instead of dreaming, FULLY UPDATED with beautiful pictures and funny commentary.

How about I buy you and TCD that bullet proof Golf Cart to protect you from flying objects from pissed off wait staff or unsuspecting striped labamba shorts wearing park-goers, or whomever else you rile up? We can leave it in the overflow parking lot for like-forever because there really are no rules there and we will have it fully outfitted with camera mounts and automatic weapons that can be deployed as needed. Something like this.....

Dillon-Aero-M134D-Gatling.jpg

Deal?

Great report, thanks for sharing your time.

~Laura

Well now I can say I have experienced my first Troll report. Thanks for the laughs, I really enjoyed it. I now know way more about Splash Mountain than I ever knew. And for the record we finally visited Whispering Canyon in February after years of trips and we were less than impressed.

Ok a review of The Troll TR. Let's highlight a few things for the TCD wanna be:

There was a first time poster on this TR.

There were several Troll rants.

There was a Troll award.

Mr. Troll hit his 100th post.

And thegooftroopfla had their 100th post commenting on your TR.

I am definitely looking forward to Mr. Troll's TCD's next TR.

OK, I am looking forward to the next Troll TR too.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone for your kind words and to everyone who read along. It was a lot of fun writing it and I'm so glad folks enjoyed reading it. Trip reporting is a fun hobby. It's a great way to extend your Fort trip!

We haven't quite made it to 10,000 views, but we're only about 900 short! Maybe we'll make it with some residuals!

Or hijacking!

Hijack! Hijack!

What a fun report! Made me laugh, the dogs are wondering about me.

Hated Capt. Eo when it was in first in Epcot, but now, parts of it aren't so bad. Might sit thru another viewing with guests, then it'll be like Tiki Birds.

Go! Have fun! Enjoy! I'll sit here and people watch and eat icecream that orange stuff, yummy.