The Trolls Run from Isaac!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know, you're absolutely right, Andrew. Really they need to jackhammer up all the concrete pads in the 700 loop, shore up the foundation, and pour new concrete. Shame, because the 700 loop is, I th

Onward! We're at the Magic Kingdom, and fun, waffles, and a redone BTMR await us! We entered the park with no wait at all. Then we went through the entrance that tunnels underneath the train station a

Onward with the Troll Tribute to Walt Disney Parks' crowning achievement, Splash Mountain! When we last left off, we had just listened in to the boardroom discussion over building Splash Mountain, con

5b71073bd590a33d_nye2007_fireworks_gif.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, we made it! We made it!

10,000 views!

TCD said we'd make it easily, and at first I was doubtful, but he was right! "The Trolls Run from Isaac" is now ranked number 15 most viewed trip report here on Fort Fiends.net!

Thank you, everyone, for your help! Thanks for reading along! Thanks for all the great comments!

You are going to make it to 10K easy Norm.

So what are you going to do to celebrate?

How about a trip to Disney World?

I have run into you on a couple of Thanksgiving trips.

Are the Trollmobile and Sleep Box with moldy awning heading south?

TCD

To celebrate breaking 10,000 views, we need to celebrate with...

...another Troll Trip Report!

Believe it or not, work has already begun on the next Troll Trip Report! That's right, folks -- get set for another round of Troll Rants, cutting social commentary, complaints about everything...including things you like, critiques of classic Disney attractions beloved by all (except the Troll), and making fun of people whose only crime was finding their way into my camera's viewfinder!

And get set -- my goal for this next trip report is to drown you in pictures. That's right -- it promises to be the most photo-filled trip report ever!

Great job and excellent trip report Norm. Even though I did not post, I did read it cover to cover so to speak... Congrats on OVER 10,000 views. I know everyone enjoyed the report just as I did.

Now get busy and publish that next one!

• 1 month later...