The Trolls Run from Isaac!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know, you're absolutely right, Andrew. Really they need to jackhammer up all the concrete pads in the 700 loop, shore up the foundation, and pour new concrete. Shame, because the 700 loop is, I th

Onward! We're at the Magic Kingdom, and fun, waffles, and a redone BTMR await us! We entered the park with no wait at all. Then we went through the entrance that tunnels underneath the train station a

Onward with the Troll Tribute to Walt Disney Parks' crowning achievement, Splash Mountain! When we last left off, we had just listened in to the boardroom discussion over building Splash Mountain, con

OK, folks, so I'm only about 500 views short of my 10,000 view goal. We can't let this trip report fall short when we're so close...so I'm going to pad the number a bit.

I've been meaning to reply back to some folks who've had nice things to say. Let's start with TCD:

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

I'm honoring you with a TCD slow clap on this report,

Magnificent!

Outstanding!

Exceptional!

You get the point.

Great job.

I especially loved the last post with the review of all the topics you covered.

No, you're not at 10,000 views yet, but I still think you will get there.

This one is a classic.

TCD

A classic? Wow! Now that's a compliment! Thank you so much, sir. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and were reading along.

Well now I can say I have experienced my first Troll report. Thanks for the laughs, I really enjoyed it. I now know way more about Splash Mountain than I ever knew. And for the record we finally visited Whispering Canyon in February after years of trips and we were less than impressed.

A Troll Report rookie! Thanks so much for reading along.

Whispering Canyon can be lots of fun with the right mix of people and good servers. When everything is right, I really enjoy it.

What a great report. Loved it all. You inspired me to order a copy of SOTS on DVD. I hope the quality is good enough to enjoy. I too believe that 10K is in the making.

Did you get the DVD yet? Have you watched it?

OK, more padding replies to come!

Great report

Thank you so much! Thanks for reading along.

Ok a review of The Troll TR. Let's highlight a few things for the TCD wanna be:

There was a first time poster on this TR.

There were several Troll rants.

There was a Troll award.

Mr. Troll hit his 100th post.

And thegooftroopfla had their 100th post commenting on your TR.

I am definitely looking forward to Mr. Troll's TCD's next TR.

OK, I am looking forward to the next Troll TR too.

Um...yeah. We have vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.

Loved the trip report! Looking forward to the next one! :jumpforjoy

Thank you! Trip reports are fun, aren't they?

I thoroughly loved reading your trip reports! This one was great as well! Love the troll rants---- especially the demon pool kid----Although if he would of told me shutup--I would of made him take me to his mother and I would of told on the brat! I've done it before, lol....I have two boys and I'm tellin' you what- if they EVER behaved like that----oh man they wouldn't live to speak of it!

Awesome report. I'm glad I don't have a job, because I would have gotten fired considering I spent all day reading your report. On the other hand, CPS will probably be here first thing Tuesday morning (thankfully I get an extra day because of the holiday) because I neglected my kid so I could read your report.

The site with the white lattice fence? Did you miss it in its Halloween glory? I have pictures of it, it looks like a flea market. I will post them tomorrow. I love tacky stuff and blow ups (don't hate me mr troll!) but for real, that site is a fire hazard. I'd like to call it my favorite term, a cluster *ahem*. I don't know how anyone could be bothered with all that stuff. I'm too lazy.

Great trip report! Thanks for the time and creativity you put into this, its obviously enjoyed by many folks. I am doing my part to get you to 10,000. the zip lines were my favorite growing up. Along with the drop slides, remember those? I was familiar with the splash mountain back story because we had one of those big, thick Disney story books that had the Brer rabbit stories in it. Can't recall the name of the book anymore. I really enjoy your troll rants, and find I agree with most of the sentiments, and those that I don't are very entertaining anyway.