TCD's February 2013 Limited Time Magic TR

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can anybody use these relief areas, or are they just for service dogs?

I finished your post Kim.

Dave has a memorable smile and besides if one listens to the wisdom of the FF they know to "stay off the damn buses." No one says avoid the photo pass photographers.

Clery Act Summary

• Schools must publish an annual report disclosing campus security policies and three years worth of selected crime statistics.
  • Schools must make timely warnings to the campus community about crimes that pose an ongoing threat to students and employees.
  • Each institution with a police or security department must have a public crime log.
  • The U.S. Department of Education centrally collects and disseminates the crime statistics.
  • Campus sexual assault victims are assured of certain basic rights.
  • Schools that fail to comply can be fined by the DOE.

If I am recalling correctly, this arose because a Lehigh student (yes, my alma mater) steangled a fellow student with a slinky. It happened the semester after I graduated, but i was still living and working near campus (and dating a sophomore), so it made an impression on me. My kids never played with a slinky that I am aware of.

I am, as always, late to the party!

Sorry we missed catching you this weekend. I blame Nicki for dragging me into the parks Friday, and the rest of the Theme Park Warriors for twisting my arm and making me spend 14 hours in the parks Saturday.

Those Womenz are a very bad influence. I don't know why in the world anyone would want to hang around with them.

(teeheehee)

Feb2013075_zps816ba2d6.jpg

Love this photo!!

Not to mention he waves that wand around like it's a barbeque spatula. Only a dude would do that.

You may have a point there! That's some pretty dicey wand work for a chick.

And Dave is not wearing knickers, too bad. Wonder if the WWW ladies ran into him?

As for the WWW missing me, I was not hiding. I was with Flynn and Rapunzel all night.

So THAT is where you were hiding! We did look for you - in the a.m. and later that night, but no luck.

OK, I'm going to lend you my spankula for the next WWW.

Oh dear... that will go horribly wrong very quickly... 8)

(c ) we are doomed as a society when comedy has devolved into putting ice cream on our heads, falling down at Walmart and random dancing in public places.

Hey, I'm a big fan of random dancing in public places. Not that flash mob "let's make it look random even though it's not" stuff, but randomly busting a move when people least expect it.

It works great if you're in a sketchy area (what common criminal wants to mess with a crazy person?)

Also great for messing with your coworkers heads.

Not that I'd know anything about that... 8)

Oh and Dave's video? Fan-FREAKIN-tastic!!

A Gong Show reference!

Nice!

Wait a second . . .

Were you the unknown comic?

Hmm...

unknown.jpg

Well, I have since seen the Kelly and Michael show for the first time.

Remember how Seinfeld used to be the show about nothing?

Well, this one gives Seinfeld a run for the money in that department.

Only it's not as funny or entertaining as Seinfeld. They could at least yell "RUSTY!!!" once in a while. That would help.

Now that I have ridden the new Little Mermaid ride for myself. I will agree with you, not Dave. It does not SMB. I was entertained enough and am fully convinced that G will LOVE it. Lil H's approval is iffy in my mind. He does not like, nor will he go into the little mermaid show at HS. Time will tell.

As for the Kelly and Michael portion of the report. My first sentence of this reply sums up my thoughts on that.

Yes, there are photos of you with some of the Wild Womenz...and the pics are pretty wild. There are 2 and yes, they will surface in the near future. ;D

Yes, there are photos of you with some of the Wild Womenz...and the pics are pretty wild. There are 2 and yes, they will surface in the near future unless you do exactly as we say. And keep the police out of it. We'll be in touch soon with our demand.

This whole trip report SMB. No offense to you, TCD, but Aaron and Kim are dead to me.

Well that is one less pie to make for Stone Mountain.. I'm really going to save some cash on pecans and "secret ingredient"

(I wonder how long it will take before you love me again. My guess is before Memorial Day weekend.) :rofl2:

Pure jeenyus ... evil jeenyus. muuuaaaahahahahahaha!!!

I walked past the closed Main Street Bakery, may it rest in peace,

Wow. I was totally in the dark about that. Didn't know. What a shame! I guess they're confident they'll make more money from Starbucks than their own bakery? How ironic -- once again a mega corporation is destroying a hometown main street business...even a faux one owned by a mega corporation.

Wow. I was totally in the dark about that. Didn't know. What a shame! I guess they're confident they'll make more money from Starbucks than their own bakery? How ironic -- once again a mega corporation is destroying a hometown main street business...even a faux one owned by a mega corporation.

Troll, Troll, Troll, you poor misguided, uninformed, TCD kool aid drinking, under the bridge, dweller.

You need to take a break from your trolling duties and check in a little more than once every couple of months.

The Main St. Bakery is not going anywhere and TCD knows that. He just wants to get all of the poor misguided, uninformed, TCD kool aid drinkers, riled up.

I'm not sure why there has never been a concert in Sanford Stadium, but there will be in April. It's Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan, both are from GA. Rumors are swirling that there will be several special guests as well. We're taking DD16 (but will turn 17 the day before), a friend, and the motorhome.

Since TCD is out for the weekend, I hope this hijack isn't bad form. I saw Jason Aldean and some of the Duck Dynasty guys at a local hangout not long ago. Jason Aldean looked none too happy that the DD guys were getting all the attention. Can you believe a country music star ignored in Nashville? Those DD guys are funny.

Not to rush the weekend, but Monday will take forever to get here.

Sorry you didn't get to see the girls in their seats.

Nice side trip to the Fort.

See? That wasn't so bad, now was it?

And the good news is that there will be a new TCD trip report after this one.

So the wait was worth it.

And don't worry, I wasn't done looking for the twins. Check out the next update.

Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber.

Those guys look like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum in their street clothes.

d'oh!!!

We replied at the same time, and I didn't see that!

See, we do have the same sense of humor. I knew it.

But yours is funnier.

Yup, FWG won that one. I also thought of Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum. But Tweedle-Dumber is funnier.

I am definately "anti taping of stupid shows at WDW". Now I have not been there when a stupid show is being taped but it seems to me that I, or any other working slob, have paid good money to go to the MK and walk where ever my Disney loving heart desires. I don't need to be walking down Main Street and have my progress impeded so that some no talent hack can walk without having me in their precious way. There are enough foreigners doing that already. And if I want to go on the train station platform and get a picture, I should be able to do that. That is what I paid my hard earned cash to do. Has Disney decreased the price of my ticket that day to compensate me for my lost access to the park? Not likely. .

Not likely is right.

They are masters at squeezing extra revenue by using facilities while regular guests are paying full price. Like all the running events they host. And the parade taping days. There are lots of folks who have paid full prices to enter the parks or stay at a resort, only to find that some special event is going on which will negatively affects their enjoyment of what they paid full price for. Does Disney give a rip? Heck now, they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Coming from the man who is the leading expert on marrying up.

You got that right.

That's the dude that normally is in charge of guarding Walt's frozen head. You missed your opportunity to steal it while unattended.

And what the heck does a retired defensive end need a bodyguard for??

Dang!

On second thought, what would I do with Walt's frozen head?

I guess it would bring a good price on eBay?

That is a good question.

However, he is a retired defensive end with a lisp co-hosting a chick show with the equivalent of a Barbie doll.

Some may take offense to that.

Did you get a load of that watch? Or is it even a watch? He has huge arms, and it still looks way too big to be a watch. It looks like he has an iPad strapped to his wrist!

He could just use that thing as a weapon…..

Could he have an early prototype of an iWatch?

apple-iwatch-on-wrist-1.jpg

LOL!

Yes, I did notice the watch.

I'm sure it is something that I should have recognized and be impressed by.

But, I don't know about this kind of thing.

So, is the iWatch a joke?

At first I thought so, but I wouldn't be surprised to see people walking around with something like that.

I'm not sure where it was, but somewhere I read that the Gaston cinnamon rolls are made at the Main Street Bakery and taken to Gaston's without icing. Then, they are iced in the maple there. If it's true, that explains why they're cold. Could they still be baking there while closed?

I'm not sure why there has never been a concert in Sanford Stadium, but there will be in April. It's Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan, both are from GA. Rumors are swirling that there will be several special guests as well. We're taking DD16 (but will turn 17 the day before), a friend, and the motorhome.

I doubt the Gaston's cinnamon rolls are baked in the Main Street Bakery. My guess would be that they are baked in some central location, like all the other baked goods. I also am betting that there will not be any real cooking facilities in the Main Street Bakery after the lengthy re-do currently under way.

I know of these singers. That should be a great concert!

TCD