I have to brag a little again. This past Wednesday we were invited to the Honors/Awards Day Ceremony for the 7th grade at Stone Mountain Middle School. Kimberly received an award for making the all A-B honor roll...again. We are so proud of her...as always. She was laughing the entire time and she thought all the clapping and yelling was for her. We were so proud when she was wheeled across the floor to receive the award from the Principal....all the students were standing and clapping and screaming for her. She loved it and we did too.

Now if we can just get her stomach straightend out so our precious Princess can be free of pain, we will all be so happy. She is such a sweet, happy child and when she screams out in pain it nearly kills me.

I had to give her pain medication tonight before she could sleep. Bless her heart. Prayers much appreciated for her.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO EACH OF YOU. MAY YOU ALL HAVE THE LUCK OF THE IRISH.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I have to brag on Shawnee (16).  He brought his report card home and he also made the A B honor roll.  He almost made the

solid A honor roll.    They also get reports on all the special things they are tested on....like being able to answer the "W" questions.

Both he and Kimberly brought up their % at least 5 points.   They will make their teacher's goal at this rate before next Fall.

We are so proud of our "teen agers".

And they can't wait for the trip to Disney.  Arriving on the 6th.   Shawnee keeps saying he needs to see Mr. Lou.  He has already helped us make a list of the food he plans to bring, where he will eat when he is in each park and which rides he will be on.  There are not too many they can take part in but we plan to bring our little 9 year old former foster child and she will enjoy all the kiddie rides for sure.  She has been with us before when she was a baby and then the summer of 2011.  She loves going places with Nana and Pop Paw (Us).