Our newly purchased RV earns its ears

Well we have been goingn to Disney for a couple of weeks every year for the last decade and decided it was time to experience the camp grounds. We came across this site and have been reading quite abit.

So off we went and bought a used RV. We have been remodeling quite a bit and decided it should have the full Disney make over. It's currently a work in progress as you can see in the link, but well on the way.

Hope you like it. We will be there this June 1-12, 2013 hopefully we can meet some of the members.

Tim

https://plus.google.com/photos/114249486255854888450/albums/5854492352013041457?banner=pwa

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we have been goingn to Disney for a couple of weeks every year for the last decade and decided it was time to experience the camp grounds. We came across this site and have been reading quite abi

Another question for you what software are you using? I have a small machine (a cameo) and was wondering if it work with that, do u have any of your files you could share?   I use a combination of sof

So.... does that mean it's now a zombie thread? 

Posted Images

Wow Tim, you don't mess around, very cool and very nice work, looks great in and out.

And yes, unfortunately you will, more than likely, meet some Fiends in June. You've been warned though.

If you've been lurking on FF.Net, then you know that we expect you to go to the "introduce yourself" page and get that out of the way.

That is NICE!!! If you can figure out how to put a pizza oven in it I'll bet Lou shows up. Oh wait,,, he'll probably show up anyway.

Now go to the other page and do what Lou said.