Which do you prefer? Near Settlement or Near Pool?

Settlement or Meadow Pool?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer a loop close to the settlement, or close to the meadow pool?

I've decided to "downgrade" my reservation from premium to full hookup so we'll have more room for our tent in the sand.

I'm stuck between being close to the settlement & marina or being closer to the Meadow pool area.

(Specifically, I'm looking at loops 200 & 1700 right now.)

Which do you like & why?  Pros & cons of either? 

TIA!!

:thtray:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But that's part of the fun!

I prefer the Fort...AND I WANNA BE THERE RIGHT NOW

Hey lookie here:     TCD

We loved being near the campfire and movie.  I liked that I could have a few at the movie while I was at the campsite and they weren't too far away.  Not suire about the pool - it wasn't open when we were there.  However, we did get permission to swim at Wilderness Lodge instead!

I think I'm becoming sold on 1700...  

The reasons I like the 200 loop are also the reasons I wouldn't like it if that makes sense?  

YAY!- close to the settlement! Boooo!... close to the settlement... 

Yup - makes sense.  :)

One thing to keep in mind if you're switching up your reservations is that 100-300 are Preferred, 1600-1900 are Full.  Preferred really just means location, but you pay a few extra $ a night for it.

We don't have a cart. I actually haven't even thought about a cart till just now....  I guess I'll spend some time tomorrow checking out cart rental options. :)

If you can swing a cart, i would! It makes it a whole different experience. If y'all are bike riders that works good too. There is bus service and it works fine, but it's not as efficient or fast as a cart! Looping is part of the fun! There are non-Disney rentals that are much cheaper.

You are way overthinking this whole trip.

Oh.. you guys only see the half of it.  I'm obsessed. :laugh:

AND- I have a lot of "spare" time on my hands (aka:I'll do anything to avoid laundry) so.... why not? I'm not hurtin' anyone!

But that's part of the fun!

:thumbsup2:   And I'm genuinely curious about how you fiends feel about stuff like this IN GENERAL.  If it helps me out at all with my measly 5 day stay, well all the better for me! I may never get back to Disney EVER.  So if I plan the hell outta this trip, maybe it will seem longer..  :unsure: