MLM5 GANG IS GOING TO DISNEY!!

Fall break is back in Northern Alabama!!  This means after 3 years, me and ALL 5 of my monkeys are going to Disney!  Even better, mama bear isn't paying for this trip, my "baby daddy" is so we booked a premium site, dining and 4 day tickets from 10/4 - 10/11.  I have never done all that before, when mama pays we go the cheapest route possible :)  I wish it was at Halloween but I've accepted that until the monkeys are out of school it isn't feasible. :(  I hope there are a few straggler fiends around during that time and I'm new to this dining thing so I'll be looking for advice on that one.  I'm slightly excited, can you tell??  :thewave1: :partythree: :banana: :studsmatta-smiley:

Break out the spreadsheets baby!!

Yay Judy!!!!

Did you get quick service or regular? If you got regular, I would make your dining plans at resort restaurants, that way if the kiddos are not feeling a theme park, you don't waste a theme park day just to go eat.

It's the regular Carol I'm going to need a evening to share beverages and get your expert advice

Spreadsheets?  We don't need no stinkin spreadsheets!  Just wing it. :jumpforjoy

Glad it worked out for you.  We've got a long weekend planned for Halloween so we will be missing you.

You know I talk about planning planning planning and truth be told I will think about this everyday and have it all worked out in my mind but I dont think I've ever stuck to any of my plans.. with the little ones it's like trying to herd cats and nail jello to a wall.. it just gives me something to do while I wait :)  patience is not my strong suite.. :lol: